Gemini Sun and Libra Sun an odd match ?

Hey!

So I'm not super great at reading individual charts (still learning/practicing), but just as a suggestion, maybe you could make a synastry chart? Especially if you're looking for compatibility. The synastry chart would basically "combine" both of you to give you more insight into the relationship itself.

If you look for a synastry chart calculator on a search engine like Google, they should come up where you can individually put the birthdates/info in! Also, the synastry chart would show the aspects from your natal chart to his, just so that we can compare those too, which would give more information. If there are generally a lot of positive conjunctions and sextiles, that could make sense for why you feel so connected to him (which is a good thing within itself for a healthy relationship!). :)

Also, once you have done that, you could look for certain venus-sun, venus-venus aspects and see what adds up! As well as different aspects laid out on https://thezodiac.com/soulmates2.htm and https://cafeastrology.com/articles/soulmateastrology.html, which both kinda show some aspects that could be more love-related.

But gemini sun and libra sun doesn't seem like a bad combo (just by sun signs) at all! Both are air signs, so you're in the same element, which is always a plus. Also, sun signs are only a small portion of so many other qualities that are present astrologically when we're born, so just having "traditionally incompatible" sun signs isn't going to be a huge factor.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

ElenaJ

Agree completely with AlwaysLearnng. Look at astro.com for your charts, the ones you posted are so difficult to read. Do the synastry and the composite, you'll find both on the astro.com selections.
In any case, why should libra/gemini be a bad combination? They are in trine and work very well together, although as already written, just the sun aspects are too little to evaluate a relationship, there are so many other factors to consider.

Amit89

No not really.

The sun signs flow easy together. Also both Venus signs flow easy too so it seems positive.

There's more to sun signs which are moon, Venus, mars too.

waybread

Your suns are closely trined, within 2 degrees, both in air signs. That's good. His Mercury and Mars also trine your sun.

I'm a solar Aquarian, and my ex husband was a solar Gemini. Our suns were trined. My husband has his sun in Libra-- we're trined within the degree. In my experience trined suns are really beneficial because you can be close friends as well as lovers.