Brother missing from 17th October 2013

waybread

The learning curve part is all too evident on this thread-- with no resolution in sight.

JUPITERASC

The learning curve part is all too evident on this thread-- with no resolution in sight.
Of course avantika25 clearly is experiencing a steep learning curve

due to being unfamiliar with Horary,

however since ours is a learning forum then that's fine
everyone learns at their own pace

at the time of commencing the thread the OP avantika25 was clearly unaware that an Horary chart follows specific rules
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php?faq=horary#faq_horary_astrology_boards

i.e.

Taking Responsibility for Your Chart

According to recognized rules for horary interpretation,
you need to take responsibility for your question for the horary chart to be workable and usable.

One way to do is is to carefully and consciously meditate upon the situation at hand,
and then ask the question to yourself or out loud.
Another way to do this is to make an attempt to interpret your horary chart.
The more information and background you can give about the situation of the question,
the better the astrologers can understand your question
and the more accurate your horary reading will be.

Horary Chart Data

You will need this data to interpret your chart:
the date,
the accurate time and time zone,
and the location when you first thought of the question with the intention of consulting an astrologer.

You can not ask someone else to ask the question for you and take the time based on their asking: doing so makes the horary chart invalid.
Please also upload the horary chart yourself to your posting
(see the how to upload a chart thread) .
This makes it more likely someone will answer your horary question.

HOWEVER

Currently, there have been several useful responses on pages 1 and 2 of this thread
responding specifically to the NATAL CHART of the missing brother
and
the EVENT CHART posted by avantika25

BUT

Neither of these charts is an Horary chart, as poyi has frequently highlighted

Because in this thread the OP never cast any horary herself but you purely using the time she seeking help at the forum as this thread to cast horary. I was not fully convinced it will be accurate enough as she had no understanding of horary and actually cast the chart a first person......

......we never knew what was actually in her head. Cause later on she thought of her in law abducting her brother
instead of asking where can I find him of where did he go.
She never actually rose any specific question as horary.
avantika25 clearly needs to study the rules
and then post an Horary chart of
the date,
the accurate time
and time zone
as well as the location
when the question was first thought of.

ALTERNATIVELY

We also have the following timed post
recorded 15 January 2014 at 03:40 AM
posted to the thread by avantika25
and
which does appear to be a specific Horary question

Where can I find him
Which may be a response to poyi's comment

so

currently, we need to assist avatika25
with the process of asking an Horary question
THAT FOLLOWS HORARY QUESTION RULES
:smile:

avantika25

HI Everyone..

Thanks for being so kind to help me with my queries.

Thsi time i have posted the ques and tried the horary chart as welll..
I hope this question follows the rules..

Please help friends..

Regards,
Avantika

avantika25

if you still have the same question now perhaps you can cast a horary chart?
I have seen all the charts posted by everybody else, but since this is your question I'll wait for you to cast the horary chart
it's also good to learn, in the future you may have another horary question to ask and you will know how to do it

Hi Melleoscorp,

I have nowcasted a horary on "where can i find my brother"

Please help me on it

JUPITERASC

HI Everyone..

Thanks for being so kind to help me with my queries.

Thsi time i have posted the ques and tried the horary chart as welll..
I hope this question follows the rules..

Please help friends..

Regards,
Avantika
Hi avantika25, next step is that you attach the Horary chart
that is
of the date,
the accurate time and time zone as well
as your location when you asked the Horary question
so that members may assist you :smile:

waybread

Please share your findings Waybread

Avantika, I did share my findings, and do not feel I have more to contribute.

In response to JA, my sense is that you were here to get answers to the question of what happened to your brother, not specifically to learn astrology.

If you are interested in learning astrology, "terms" are an ancient way of dividing horoscope signs into smaller degree segment, each with a planetary ruler. When a planet is in the terms that it rules, we say that it is in its own terms.

Since JA seems to be in teacher mode, probably he can help you with them if you are interested.

JUPITERASC

If you are interested in learning astrology, "terms" are an ancient way of dividing horoscope signs into smaller degree segment, each with a planetary ruler. When a planet is in the terms that it rules, we say that it is in its own terms.

Since JA seems to be in teacher mode, probably he can help you with them if you are interested
Ours is a learning forum
in which we are all students of astrology
even if we are all at different levels of experience
nevertheless we are all continuously learning astrology
and I'm no expert
but simply a contributor
in common with any other member contributing to this forum
Avantika, I did share my findings, and do not feel I have more to contribute.
The findings were as follows:
I am so sorry about your missing brother. I hope that faith will help you to gain inner strength and calm through this ordeal. I know how I would feel if a brother or child went missing, and please believe that our hearts go out to you.

I will try to read the horary chart posted by Lena. I do not give out death predictions as a matter of ethical principle, because I believe that a human life is always in God's hands. I will write about your brother in the present tense, therefore. Also, I am only an amateur, so please just take my reading as an attempt to be helpful, not as my conviction about what happened. Most of us are amateurs here, so please realize that you will likely get conflicting answers, not agreement on "the truth" of the situation.

I will go into some astrological jargon here, but it is so that others can check my work.

I am going to use you as the querent (person asking the question) represented by Jupiter and secondarily by Neptune, and your brother represented by Mercury (3rd house of siblings.) Secondarily I would use the 7th house ruler in a case where the relationship to the querent (perhaps Lena) is non-existent or unknown, and it is also ruled by Mercury, so Mercury seems to work for him either way.

Mercury is located in the 11th house of the chart. From your perspective, this would be the house of friends. The 11th is the turned 9th house from the 3rd. The 9th house can indicate universities, religious places, or long-distance travel. If your brother has no connection with the first two types of places, consider that he may have traveled some distance. Possibly to friends in another location. If he had the capacity to go overseas, this could also be where he headed.

Capricorn (Mercury's sign) indicates a south direction; the 11th house gives south-by-southeast. It is pretty close if we use the turned house: the 9th indicates a south-southwesterly direction.

Mercury is combust and lacking in essential dignity, so I don't think he is in great shape, but then this was his condition before he disappeared, so I can't say that it is any worse now than it was earlier.

Please let us know what happens!
clearly the 'astrological jargon' referred to
was not understood by avantika
because avantika25 requested clarification
Hi Waybread..

Please give some more information on the terms used by you as i do not understand them..

Sorry
:(
clearly, avantika25's is in need of clarification
'on the terms used by you'

i.e.
avantika25 requests clarification of the 'astrological jargon' used
when delineating your findings

and not
information on astrological terms and bounds

melleoscorp

Account Closed
Hi Melleoscorp,

I have nowcasted a horary on "where can i find my brother"

Please help me on it

If you have casted horary chart
you need to attach it for everyone here to see
it's been 2 months since you posted the question
if you have a new question in mind, then create a horary chart for that question and then post it in the forum
no one else can do it for you, it's your question

avantika25

Here is my opinion, Avantika.

I don't think he is hurt and you will get in contact. This contact isn't a happy one for you -maybe some hard words are going to get exchanged and not only with you but maybe also with the rest of the family.

It seems he got away after a fight/conflict he had with his 7th house -this is where partners of all types are, open enemies included. This 7th house of his, withholds information which at some time will get exposed.

What makes me wonder is that the chart suggests you have some kind of guilt about the matter. Is there something you feel bad about? Could that something, if exposed, make your brother angry or feel hurt?

I'll wait for some feedback before I continue.

Take care,

Lena

Hi Lena,
I shared my feedback with you. Please tell me more.

REgards,
Avantika

poyi

Premium Member
I am helping avantika25 to attach her Horary. She doesn't know how to attach. I had already added Part of Fortune, Lilith, Vertex in this horary for whoever used them.

Other may want to add fixed stars in their program.

astro_2gw_01_is_my_brother_alive.64014.19624.jpg

From my personal view. I took 7th as the brother as the Moon and Mars the ruler of the 1st also conjuncts there. So Venus in Capricorn in her triplicity of a day chart though Rx. Venus will soon make contact with Moon in Libra as in Face, in mutual reception in the unit of 7, but in square as News and Action Venus is happy to be in Capricorn and happier in Libra but Moon herself fear of Capricorn and in a day chart not even having any power as the elementary ruler as well. The dispositor of Venus is Saturn in Scorpio at 22 degree 01 still within the Peregrine status, the wanderer with no dignity. Mars the next dispositor in Libra which is his Detriment also very poor condition that is the final shared mutual dispositor of the 7th house between Mars and Venus.

I think you yourself extremely worried and as you said feeling very guilty thinking you didn't do your best. While the condition of your brother is very poor. There is to me some uncertainty which is likely to be negative as Jupiter Rx contra parallel with Part of Fortune in the 9th which is his local area, travel of your brother from 7th house, your 4th house is his 10th representing an authority may cause issues to his luck of traveling back home.

Venus parallel to Saturn in Scorpio which is her detriment, Venus's struggle and powerless. Saturn placed in the 2nd house of 7th, obvious possibility of lack of money. Venus also contra parallel to Lilith also placed in 4th of his 10th house of someone above his authority that is also negative influence showing his current condition. However I do not think he is died. But in very difficult condition. I have not used Fixed stars. I think other member such as Culpepper and dr farr are more familiar with the fixed stars to offer reading for you.

I am not very good at horary, if we are solely looking for if he still Alive, then his 8th house as Taurus, Venus in Capricorn ruled Rx mutual reception with Mars in Libra is the answer.

The other interesting thing to consider as the Sun at the bendings of this horary. Sun as the Male significator, is in detriment and Mercury is in the Face dignity, the significator of Sibling both located in the 11th house which is the 5th house of the 7th. He seem to be in the place of undignified places of Fun and entertainment which is ruled by his 2nd house of Saturn then Mar in Libra to Venus in Capricorn of his 4th current living place.

Last edited:

avantika25

Hi Poyi,

I do not understand "I am not very good at horary, if we are solely looking for if he still Alive, then his 8th house as Taurus, Venus in Capricorn ruled Rx mutual reception with Mars in Libra is the answer. "

What does this mean...

Regards,
Avantika

poyi

Premium Member
You should be able to hear news soon Moon is approaching Venus the lord of the 7th. But I can't be certain rather the news is very good or very bad. I tend toward bad news. But then as I said I am not very confident. I can only help you this much. And I am very honest about it.

JUPITERASC

Hi Poyi,

I do not understand "I am not very good at horary, if we are solely looking for if he still Alive, then his 8th house as Taurus, Venus in Capricorn ruled Rx mutual reception with Mars in Libra is the answer. "

What does this mean...

Regards,
Avantika
avantika25 ours is primarily a learning forum
and a place for student astrologers to practice their skills
with chart reading of various kinds.
poyi modestly says she 'is not very good at horary'
- however poyi certainly has shown she is capable of getting good answers.

mossadrai earlier posted the following helpful comment
that is of course based on the original event chart
and now that you have provided a specifically horary question,
then mossadrai is likely to provide more assistance to you on this extremely worrying matter for you, very soon
Well, as promised, I took a time to look at the map from the day your brother has gone missing. Later on, when you and Lena post the Horary Charts I will analyze those too if possible.

Since you are not an astrologer, avantika, I will spare you from technical terminology. But, to all astrologers reading the post, if you want to know why I said something, just tell me and I'll explain. The map we'll gona use is this one

2elyz4m.jpg

Well, the first information that I see in the map is that the situation of your brother is not the most fortunate one. Right now he can be suffering from some health problem or some injury. This can be quite serious (one of the kind that would demand going to a hospital, for example). This is one of the places your brother may be, and this would be the point I would start looking for, the hospitals of the neighbourhood. I say neighbourhood because it is my impression that he is close to the place he disappeared, and has not traveled or moved from the country (maybe not even the city).

Your brother's wife looks like to have a signifcant role in all the mess. I would say that they have a very hard discussion (maybe including physical violence), and most probably this was related to money, or something financial (like paying the bills, maintaining the house etc). This probably made your brother leave the home by his own will. I don't think it was forced in anyway, or that he was kidnapped, for example. The argument around money could be motivated by a friend of your brother (a friend that convinced your brother's wife to discuss with him regarding money) or maybe your mother. Finally, it could be a daughter this wife has, probably from another marriage. This daughter could be the motive of the discussion.

My impression is that after the discussion he left home and went to his working place, or to a place where he could work. Maybe his job is related to something dangerous (and even if not), it seems that in this mean time he suffered some kind of an accident, as said above, and then had to be taken to the hospital. If this is the case, maybe he is unidentified, maybe he left without any documents, because he planned to come back home a little later.

mossadrai

Hello everybody and avantika specially.

I took a time to look at the horary chart. The question is "is my brother alive"?

Therefore, I take your brother to be Mercury, ruler of the 3rd. Mercury is in the 11th house, Aquarius. This per se is a good sign, since the 11th house is not an unfortunate one.

However, Mercury is applying to a square to Saturn, indicating, as said in the previous posts, that he may be suffering of some kind of health problem, and the problem may be getting worse.

The ruler of the 6th of your brother (i.e., the 8th) is Mars, and it is in a good house (the 7th or the 5th of your brother), that doesn't show problems. Interesting to notice that Mercury and Mars are in a good aspect. In any case, once more Saturn is taking a role here, and is influencing your brother's health. Once more it seems that he has some kind of injury or problem, and this must be taken care.

poyi

Premium Member
I think rather we take 3rd as the sibling or the 7th as moon concerning at heart both showing similar issues related to his condition to be very poor but possibly still alive. I have concern over the situation of part of fortune in contra parallel with Jupiter Rx.

Last edited: