When will this couple be together again?

love&me

Ok, so... this couple is garantly made for each other
They are in love, really are, but now they're not together... probably it's very complicted... so my question is when will they get back togehter?
i'm not good in horary, i think (in transits) that it will be in a few months, but the horary should be precise...
Thanks guys :kissing:
makeupv.gif

kronos

What do you see in the transits that tells you a few months?

Just curious to know what you are looking at.

ie: When do the transits of this chart come to fruition. as it seems
this is a prediction question. :smile:

SagiCap

It doesn't really help to do multiple horaries about the same situation, although we've all been guilty of it. For your sanity in the long run, you may come to understand this. It can be hard now. The best thing you can do for yourself is to really try to analyze your own chart and learn horary, not use it as a fortune, pop cultural device. Learn and thrust your spirit energy into acquiring knowledge for your own sake. You win in the end.

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

Method 1:
Using the 7th house to represent the couple, and the 7th from the 7th to represent their reunion as an active relationship:
-7th = Cancer = Moon
-7th from 7th = Capricorn = Saturn
Reunion = when the Moon in the chart (not in the ephemeris!) goes round to conjoin Saturn = 8 signs = 8 time units
Estimate: within 8 weeks to 8 months from the date of the question.

Method 2:
Taking the couple to = the friends of the querent:
-they would be the 11th sign of the chart = Scorpio = Mars
-their relationship would be the 7th from the 11th house = Taurus = Venus
-Venus (significator of their relationship) is currently conjunct the disruptive South Node, explaining perhaps their present difficult relationship
-Venus moving (in the chart not in the ephemeris) into conjunction with Mars = the time of their reunion
-Venus to Mars in the chart is about 4 signs = 4 time units
-Estimate: within 4 weeks to 4 months from the date of this question

Paul_

Account Closed
Hi

Who asked the question and what's your relationship to them? Has one of them asked you to ask it? Or are you one of the people involved yourself?

Paul_

Account Closed
I would not have asked the question if I didn't think it was important. I don't make a habit of asking pointless questions obviously. :p
I need to know what the relationships are and who actually made the chart. Obviously if the person asked it themselves then that will be different than if you asked after a friend.

Can you tell us how or why they broke up? I assume he instigated it?

From the chart I think there is a possibility of them having a reunion in 3 months time however I'm not convinced at how much power this will reunion will have in bringing them back together for the longer term. There may even be another guy or a fling or someone else on the scene in about 8 weeks as well which may interfere with this.

Last edited:

love&me

three months?
really? :andy:

in his life now there is another girl, but it's nothing like a real relationship... he doesn't have feelings for her...
he loves this girl... but, there's always but, right?!
the circumstances under which they broke up are very strange... she doesn't know, he doesn't wanna speak about that... (told her lies just to make her go... and now, couple a days ago, told her that everything was against them... only that, nothing more) maybe someone here can help?
yes, he instigated it, but not sincerely, more like someone made him :andy:
it's very strange... :pouty:

they meet each other sometimes, but just that...
they broke up like three months ago
so, to be clear, the girl from this chart asked the question and made the chart :wink:

tnx :cool:

dr. farr

Based upon the OP's clarification of who asked the original question, then the estimation I posted above under "Method 1" would be the valid delineation; only changes would be that the 7th house would represent the currently ex-boyfriend and the 1st house would be the girl (the actual querent)-however significators Moon and Saturn would be the same, and the estimated time-frame for reconcilation (8 weeks to 8 months from the date of the question) would also be the same.

"Method 2" as given in my post, would be invalid, since the girl involved in the matter asked the question herself (ie, her friend did not ask the question)