A little help please?

baker

My birth data:
27 Sept-1954; 14:50; Columbus Ohio USA

Everything is, well I don't know how to explain it anymore, in absolute chaos. If anyone would care to take a look, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm hoping the upcoming eclipse on fri 4/8 and the new moon will provide some kind of relief. I'm talking money, job, relationship, everything is on the downslide no matter how hard I try, I can't do anything about anything right now. It's been this way for months, I'm thinking Saturn has something to do with it? Anyway, would appreciate some input, if possible. Thanks.

baker

pwadm

Staff member
baker.gif

This is the chart, right ? Seems like your favorite quote goes quite well with the chart ("Life is like wrestling a gorilla, you don't stop when you get tired, you stop when the gorilla gets tired").
I would say the gorilla is that Mars in Capricorn in the 12th house, on the dark side of the Ascendant - a hidden enemy whose breath you always feel close in the back, although it doesn't necessarily has to be so.
Jupiter's transit in the last months in square Mars might have pushed you to overwork, to exaggerate, to give out more of yourself, and therefore to get tired.
Also, Saturn is very involved during this period in activating the natal Jupiter-Uranus square Neptune-Mercury (since last year) and bringing up many relationship issues as it travels through the 7th house and conjuncts the Descendant, but the good news is that the "reality's cold shower" will very likely end by midsummer, as Saturn steps into Leo on July 16.

A

Anonymous

Mr. Radu: yep, that's the chart. Thank you very kindly for your reply, you are right on target.

(QUOTE):
"I would say the gorilla is that Mars in Capricorn in the 12th house, on the dark side of the Ascendant - a hidden enemy whose breath you always feel close in the back, although it doesn't necessarily has to be so. " (QUOTE)

Sure would feel better to get that breath off my neck, though. So, I'll just stick to plan and wait for mid-summer relief! As long as I know it's coming I can deal. Thanks so much!!!!! it was so nice of you to reply. 8)

baker