Read Me w/gender issues

mdinaz

You'll have to save the chart to your computer and upload here, we can't see it. Also try to make your question more specific. It's like going to a car mechanic and saying "I heard a funny noise last week. Please fix it".

astromik

sorry for the upload, here it is!
And for the lack of specifics, what i meant was, how my gender issues can be reflected in my natal chart? How come i'm not 100% sure? What are my major influences?
Thanks for your repelies, I'm hoping to learn more about this interesting topic!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_mee.64761.8231.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_mee.64761.8231.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 41

mdinaz

Well for one your Venus is in Aries, a very masculine, aggressive, impatient sign. Mars is also in a masculine sign, and the two are trine each other. There is a good transference of love/sexual energy but it is all masculine. Venus is opposite Jupiter so while there is some uncomfortable feelings and a desire to feel more balanced in the male/female, there is little impetus to actually change it, or there is some fear behind it. Both are in a T-square with the Moon on the ASC, so the fear is based on what other people think and say and how society modifies what you think should be okay. Mercury is in close trine to the ASC so you are very cognizant of what the world thinks and says, and at some level, you might even agree. Mars is only in aspect to Venus and Mercury, so again there is little impetus to actually change anything. The bigger problem is your heavily aspected Chiron, where these many things do have an affect on you and have hurt you in the past. It is in the 8th house and in weak trine to the Node. This shows that your issue is not so much as "fixing" your gender issue, but just coming to grips with it and accepting that this is simply how you are. You decide before you are even born what experiences you want to have, and this is what you chose, from a higher-self soul perspective. Unfortunately most of us don't have the ability to see into that higher perspective and what the true soul goal is, but we do the best we can with what we have and try to grow from it. Pluto is opposite your Sun so personal transformation is the key word for you.

astromik

Thank you very much for your answer, readings have helped me become reflexive about myself. Sometimes I worry too much about what people thinks on me, it really affects my way. I always conclude that I should spend more time on myself and searching for what makes me happy, specially with transgender feelings and sensations. I specially feel linked with the Personal Transformation element in my chart, it seems that my life constantly changes on my personal thoughts. Therefore I have always had this sensation that I'm really different from the rest....

mdinaz

Everybody on this astrology form is "different from the rest". Relax. Do you want to be the gold nugget on the beach, or just another grain of sand like the rest of them?

waybread

I don't know how the sexuality of young adults is considered in Venezuela, but in most of North America, younger people increasingly adopt a "free to be you and me" attitude. Same-sex marriage, gender re-assignment, bi-sexuality, &c are increasingly just fine with our more liberal society.

One twelfth of the men on the planet will have Venus in Aries, and most of them get along just fine. They may prefer a partner who is more daring and adventuresome than average.

Inter-aspects involving Mars, Venus, and Jupiter, as you have, can either indicate someone who is "polyamourous" (interested in multiple partners) or else a monogamous person who nevertheless attracts the "playboy" or "playgirl" partner.

I don't think a birth with major medical assistance affects your sexuality, but your moon in the 12th house might indicate that your mother experienced it as a difficult labour and delivery.

mutableflame

Also considering Neptune on the rising. This position to me can create issues trying define the role that one is supposed to play in life. When we consider it's also highlighted by an eccentric or 'out of the box' Uranus (no matter how subdued/grounded by Capricorn that planet may be). I could see identity issues be a real struggle to sift through. A side of yourself identifying with both roles in an ambivalent way.

Whatever the case may be, when it's right for you to make that level of change, you will know with a certainty. Best wishes, dear!

Last edited:

waybread

Good point, mutable flame!

Neptune in the first can confer a kind of life-long identity crisis, notably when conjunct Uranus. Just when you think you know who you are, these trickers show you otherwise.

astromik

Wow thank you for sharing your knowledge, and sorry for late replies... it's kind of difficult right now in my city. Best of my wishes and hugs to all of you!