what should i do ?

neptunian

Hi,

My question, should i wait or move on ?

Can we ask an advice question i don't know but i wanted to try. This person makes me think he is interested in me and makes me wait for a long long time; but doesnt make a move. This situation has begun to affect me badly, I really like him; but I cant understand what he tries to do. :( What do you think should i wait or let go according to the chart ?

I'm venus and he is mars. I don't know how to approach such a question. If you have any insight, I will be grateful if you help me. Can we ask such a question can we ask an advice question?

Thanks so much in advance.

Attachments

• shouldwaitormoveon.jpg
    shouldwaitormoveon.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 41

tikana

i'd look for other opportunities. Mars is acting wierd and no aspects to your venus. Venus is turning around and leaving the show.

Mars to Saturn resident of 5th house -mmmmmm mmmmm grrr yeah i dont like any of this....

Last edited:

neptunian

i'd look for other opportunities. Mars is acting wierd and no aspects to your venus. Venus is turning around and leaving the show.

Mars to Saturn resident of 5th house -mmmmmm mmmmm grrr yeah i dont like any of this....

Hi dear tikana, thanks a lot. Definitely, weird is the best word to describe his behaviours, and yes i am about to let go because i can't deal with these behaviours anymore even though I want him so much. :( I don't wanna let go but i think i will.

You say mars to saturn, do you think there is someone else on his mind?
I think the chart is not promising too for a move from him to me.

Thank you so much tikana. :love:

tikana

i wouldnt care who or what is saturn

I just dont like any of this..

My issue is your Venus and Moon both are clinging on to mars

Let him go. not your cheesecake

neptunian

i wouldnt care who or what is saturn

I just dont like any of this..

My issue is your Venus and Moon both are clinging on to mars

Let him go. not your cheesecake

Hi tikana,

There is distance so i cant figure out what he is doing there. I mean maybe he is talking to others .When i am about to let go, he shows me some more attention to keep me, but nothing more. I will keep what you said in my mind. Thank you so much tikana for your help.

:love: