Blossomed Crush

LonelyLion

Hi everyone :smile:

There has been this guy who comes to my work place on his breaks whenever he can for over few months now and i have developed a liking for him and i've had small talk with him and he seems like a nice guy. There had been some moments where i felt like he was flirting but i didn't want to think too much into it and assume he's just a friendly person. Still i really like him and wanted to know if he was into me and just want some sort of closure no matter the answer :joyful:

Looking at the chart:

Me (Querent) = Cancer
Cancer = Moon
Moon sits in the 5th house

Him (Quesited) = Capricorn
Capricorn = Saturn
Saturn sits in 6th house

o Moon conjunct Saturn (Applying) = Yes?
o But looking more into the the moon is combust = Obstacles / Nothing of the matter?
o sun conjunct moon (seperating?) =No?
o And does venus play a factor in this? If so it doesn't look good with the all the squares

Thank you for helping x

Attachments

• astro_2gw_72_is_a_into_me.67495.32429.jpg
    astro_2gw_72_is_a_into_me.67495.32429.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 49

LonelyLion

Anybody... i even tried to interpret it myself..

(Feel free to tell me if i did something wrong)

Attachments

• 4ee87f34943a4038bf777b8b3255bdc8.gif
    4ee87f34943a4038bf777b8b3255bdc8.gif
    488.5 KB · Views: 29

waybread

So you are represented by the moon and he's represented by Saturn. The moon does apply to a conjunction with Saturn, but as you noted, the moon isn't the strongest planet here; and as the faster moving planet, it suggests that you are more willing to pursue him than the reverse. With Venus in the 7th house, I think he may have another love interest in his life.

Which isn't to say that you shouldn't continue to be friendly to him, just not get your hopes up too high or too soon.

rafaella

Anybody... i even tried to interpret it myself..

(Feel free to tell me if i did something wrong)

I'm not seeing much interesting here. 6th house shows house of service, where you meet,restaurant or cafe is it? Reception from him is minimum, in face of Moon, so he has noticed you but not in any romantic way. He is just being polite. But there is a conjunction upcoming, so maybe you will have more chats and meeting. At this point not much else here. Venus on his ASC I usually take Venus to be co-ruler of querent in love relationships. But in this chart, because of the question you asked I think he might be charmed by you, Venus influences his 1st, your femininity might have influenced him to be more flirty but again, this is not something that will cause him to have a crush. Reception would have shown crush and its not there.

rafaella

Mars interferes the conjunction

Another planet coming inbetween doesn't always mean no. It can mean other things happening on the way, as Moon is applying to it and then applying to Saturn and Jupiter. Lack of reception and placement of the significators is more concern and basically answers the question.

LonelyLion

So you are represented by the moon and he's represented by Saturn. The moon does apply to a conjunction with Saturn, but as you noted, the moon isn't the strongest planet here; and as the faster moving planet, it suggests that you are more willing to pursue him than the reverse. With Venus in the 7th house, I think he may have another love interest in his life.

Which isn't to say that you shouldn't continue to be friendly to him, just not get your hopes up too high or too soon.

Thank you for answering :joyful:. That's really interesting and assuring. It's nice to know i was correct on small parts. Reading about VOC paid off lol

LonelyLion

I'm not seeing much interesting here. 6th house shows house of service, where you meet,restaurant or cafe is it? Reception from him is minimum, in face of Moon, so he has noticed you but not in any romantic way. He is just being polite. But there is a conjunction upcoming, so maybe you will have more chats and meeting. At this point not much else here. Venus on his ASC I usually take Venus to be co-ruler of querent in love relationships. But in this chart, because of the question you asked I think he might be charmed by you, Venus influences his 1st, your femininity might have influenced him to be more flirty but again, this is not something that will cause him to have a crush. Reception would have shown crush and its not there.

It made me giggle how you picked up on the 6th house (I forgot it ruled service). But yes I actually do work in a cafe. So yeah that's definitely the meeting point. Yeah he hasn't been in for a very long while actually so you mentioning the upcoming conjunction is nice to know he may pop back in one day. May i ask what planets will be making that conjunction?

All in all thank you for your interpretation. Much appreciated :smile:

LonelyLion

I really appreciate everyone for taking the time to respond. I'm actually happy with the answers no matter good or bad. It's also helped me in knowing the key factors in a chart so that i know what to look for in charts that i may cast in the future (even though im still learning. Slowly but surely). Definitely interesting learning material being put forward :happy:

rafaella

It made me giggle how you picked up on the 6th house (I forgot it ruled service). But yes I actually do work in a cafe. So yeah that's definitely the meeting point. Yeah he hasn't been in for a very long while actually so you mentioning the upcoming conjunction is nice to know he may pop back in one day. May i ask what planets will be making that conjunction?

All in all thank you for your interpretation. Much appreciated :smile:

Moon and Saturn conjunction, your and his significator.