Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Fixed stars, asteroids and other cosmic objects

Fixed stars, asteroids and other cosmic objects For astrology talks on fixed stars, Chiron, Sedna, Eris or any other newly discovered or little known cosmic object.

Unread 01-23-2022, 05:34 AM

Smile Re: Algol during 2022

How about Algol for a user name? :

Unread 01-23-2022, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
I like Algol! Lilith!
Unread 01-23-2022, 10:35 AM

Re: Algol during 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Zosma represents the lumbar region of the back, where he sets on Leo the Lion’s constellation.

Zosma negatively affects the planets it touches. Generally not a star representing the well to do, excepting if they fall from grace.

It represents victims. Either the victim or working with them.

Charity work with victims.

With the points, persecuted, victims that help others, saving oneself and others.

With nodes enjoying the normalities, communication with many, pacifist. Community suffering personalized.
Well...I think that I fell from grace when I started to enjoy my true nature, probably I never had any.

Even so, if with "persecuted" you mean someone who is always hindered and hated no matter what...yeah, that's me and it's the reason of my very strong will.

I don't work, help, save or do charity with victims because what I feel towards humans is the same emotion they gave me for my entire life: HATE.

I'm not a pacifist AL ALL; if I desire something I can do ANYTHING it takes to achieve it, be it violence or more. I communicate because I have to, but I don't want to share ANYTHING with humans after what I've experienced and if I talk is because of totally different reasons than "being social" or whatever. I don't care about communities, because I don't need anyone to be fulfilled in my own life.
Unread 01-23-2022, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoEclipse View Post
Well...I think that I fell from grace when I started to enjoy my true nature, probably I never had any.

Even so, if with "persecuted" you mean someone who is always hindered and hated no matter what...yeah, that's me and it's the reason of my very strong will.

I don't work, help, save or do charity with victims because what I feel towards humans is the same emotion they gave me for my entire life: HATE.

I'm not a pacifist AL ALL; if I desire something I can do ANYTHING it takes to achieve it, be it violence or more. I communicate because I have to, but I don't want to share ANYTHING with humans after what I've experienced and if I talk is because of totally different reasons than "being social" or whatever. I don't care about communities, because I don't need anyone to be fulfilled in my own life.

Defense mechanisms. I have had similar feelings. I do have Algol on the descendant, and Zosma on the MC, and they contact other entities. Anger lessened, and charity work began.

I can't change the past, but I can change my future.

My Mother nears her end. She tries to make amends, but she still wants to try to control me. That ship passed, so very long ago.

May she be at peace, for now, I am.

Charity work has been an important part of my life, and my healing.

Que Sera
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
leomoon (01-23-2022), Witchyone (01-23-2022)
Unread 01-23-2022, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
I've used it as part of my username before along with a pic of Medusa. Haaaa

It was mostly in response to people on a site making threads like this one. I thought it would be funny to label myself as the demon. Raaaar! Fear me!

I do have Algol conjunct my ascendant, but it's in a tighter conjunction with the Pleiades.

Edit: Found this about the Pleiades (Alcyon) on the Dark Star astrology website:
Alcyone Rising “The rising Pleiades are indicative of those who are homosexual, like to be flattered, and (with a poorly positioned Mercury) impudent in speech.” 4. “To have artistic or intuitive vision, but recognizing that such vision has the shadow side of giving and receiving harsh judgement”
• Rufus Wainwright, Jessica Savitch, Dionne Warwick, David Beckham, Jacky Chan, Anna Freud.

Well, okay, yeah. I'm not gay, though, just open-minded about it.

Last edited by Witchyone; 01-23-2022 at 06:37 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Witchyone For This Useful Post:
david starling (01-23-2022), Opal (01-23-2022)
Unread 01-23-2022, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Defense mechanisms. I have had similar feelings. I do have Algol on the descendant, and Zosma on the MC, and they contact other entities. Anger lessened, and charity work began.

I can't change the past, but I can change my future.

My Mother nears her end. She tries to make amends, but she still wants to try to control me. That ship passed, so very long ago.

May she be at peace, for now, I am.

Charity work has been an important part of my life, and my healing.

Que Sera

EXTREMELY important too! You did good Opal Fixed stars like Zosma are simply vibrations that the soul has decided to take on in this lifetime if it's in the natal chart - but vibrations can cause (impel ) us to take wrong turns too.
People think that fate and destiny, kismet are the same but they are not. One can change his or her destiny, if not one's fate. We are fated to be born with natal charts (if human or animal), full of vibrations we earned from past lifetimes or alternate ones we are now working on. Because of this we see so much harm in the charts for people. They don't understand it can be changed, if not in this lifetime, then for eternity imo.

I started a post, with various saved charts having Zosma when born, and bang, along comes Tr Uranus, Tr Mars or what not, triggers tragedies.

From this quote (you have the book) see pg. below -

all of these charts I started the post for, crashed on me, (my stupid computer issues), is Mercury rx? YEP !!

Too much work to repeat, but had posted the natal info & transits for:

1) a baby born 2 weeks premature, whose mom was shot as well as the baby born with Ceres cj. Zosma, tr Mars triggered this place (along with other planets), and the baby died too. Baby's Moon was 0-1 Cancer.

2) Abu-al Zaqwari - 2006 in Iraq when Tr Uranus opposed Zosma, and tr Uranus was 9 Pisces (opposition place) took him down via his natal Mars was 10 deg. Virgo.

3) a woman astrologer has her n. Moon 11 Virgo when Tr Uranus in 2009, triggered the planet with the cj. of the fixed star, in opposition; and at the same time, Tr Ceres rx triggered the Moon, and she lost her son through a tragic snow accident.
Zosma Moon TR Ceres conj. Moon over 8th House of Death (Son died in ski accident)
Moon rules 7th of marriages, and her husband (11Virgo Moon) dies young

4) a young man born with asteroid Karma 09 Virgo commits suicide when tr Ceres in 2009 was retrograde, and triggered this place opposed to Tr Uranus, and he left this plane.

I always have hundreds of backup charts in my research available to me, (not easy to access during Mercury rx of course), because I want to prove to myself, these vibrations harm for whichever more noteworthy fixed stars we speak of or I write about.

As for the above examples: check out your Robson Fixed Star book under this star....(I lost the post I made regarding Elsbeth Ebertin pointing to suicides, Mars like actions, greater harm, etc. However, I just put my hands on the older book "Fixed Stars and their Interpretation by Ebertin-Hoffman pg. 54 and check out Alioth too (On the Great Bear's Tail)

this is what I had from the Robson book- but I found it in her book now but not as long a quote:

Quote:
"Quite a distance from the Ecliptic, BUT, if felt, will make an impact, as it's Mars-like and of a destructive kind,.
Associated with suicidal thoughts (*see above suicide), joined with the Moon (*see above baby) possible danger through pregnancy and delivery. (baby 2 weeks premature) but both mom & baby shot/died.

also: Potential for: bad fortune within the family circle; fiascos -
"

Last edited by leomoon; 01-23-2022 at 06:53 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to leomoon For This Useful Post:
Opal (01-24-2022)
Unread 01-23-2022, 06:38 PM

Quote:
It's NOT a defense mechanism; mine is called: "Enough!"

I don't want to lose time with individuals who means NOTHING to me.

There's no reason to keep trying to get a different result when you always get the same one, over and over again.

If you put your bare hands inside a burning fire and expect it to be cold then you're stupid.

I do whatever I desire without caring about how it affects others; humans hates me no matter what I do, so...it's pointless to even bother to avoid something alike.
The Following User Says Thank You to psychoEclipse For This Useful Post:
Opal (01-24-2022)
Unread 01-23-2022, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchyone View Post
I've used it as part of my username before along with a pic of Medusa. Haaaa

It was mostly in response to people on a site making threads like this one. I thought it would be funny to label myself as the demon. Raaaar! Fear me!

I do have Algol conjunct my ascendant, but it's in a tighter conjunction with the Pleiades.

Edit: Found this about the Pleiades (Alcyon) on the Dark Star astrology website:
Alcyone Rising “The rising Pleiades are indicative of those who are homosexual, like to be flattered, and (with a poorly positioned Mercury) impudent in speech.” 4. “To have artistic or intuitive vision, but recognizing that such vision has the shadow side of giving and receiving harsh judgement”
• Rufus Wainwright, Jessica Savitch, Dionne Warwick, David Beckham, Jacky Chan, Anna Freud.

Well, okay, yeah. I'm not gay, though, just open-minded about it.

I'm old enough to recall the TV personality, Jessica Savitch.
From Wiki:
Quote:
Savitch's friend, WNBC anchor Sue Simmons, said in a 2013 retrospective article marking the 30th anniversary of Savitch's death, "When the books and the movie came out [after her death], they made her out to be this troubled character. Nobody ever talked about her big heart, her loyalty, her sense of humor, and her fabulousness as a person."[17]
Death

On October 23, 1983, twenty days after her problematic NBC broadcast, Savitch had dinner with Martin Fischbein, vice president of the New York Post, in New Hope, Pennsylvania. Savitch and Fischbein had been dating for a few weeks. After eating at the restaurant Chez Odette, they began to drive home about 7:15 p.m., with Fischbein behind the wheel and Savitch in the back seat with her dog, Chewy. Fischbein may have missed posted warning signs in a heavy rainfall. He drove out of the wrong exit from the restaurant, and up the towpath of the old Pennsylvania Canal's Delaware Division on the Pennsylvania side of the Delaware River. The car veered too far to the left and went over the edge into the shallow water of the canal. After falling approximately 15 feet and landing upside down in four to five feet of water, the station wagon sank into deep mud that sealed the doors shut. Savitch and Fischbein were trapped inside as water poured in. A local resident found the wreck at about 11:30 that night. Fischbein's body was still strapped behind the wheel, with Savitch and her dog in the back seat

Last edited by leomoon; 01-23-2022 at 07:01 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to leomoon For This Useful Post:
Opal (01-24-2022)
Unread 01-23-2022, 07:01 PM

The Pleiades, also brings eye problems, and even blindness. I know a few who feared this, but it also was genetic and happened to one of these Astrologers - i.e. blindness early in life.

Ref: Edit:
Quote:
Found this about the Pleiades (Alcyon) on the Dark Star astrology website:

Dionne Warwick was a famous singer in my early days, and her niece was the tragic singer with the big voice, singer Whitney Houston. Houston died from a drug overdose in a bathtub far from home where she was set to appear on stage later.
Opal (01-24-2022)
Unread 01-23-2022, 07:14 PM

Oy vey. I guess this is not the best place to come for positivity, eh? lol! Jupiter is in Pisces. Lighten up.
The Following User Says Thank You to Witchyone For This Useful Post:
Opal (01-24-2022)
Unread 01-23-2022, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Oy vey. I guess this is not the best place to come for positivity, eh? lol! Jupiter is in Pisces. Lighten up.
Life is NOT just positivity, that's what it makes it lovely. And Pisces aren't that good if you know them very well, nor is Jupiter.

Last edited by psychoEclipse; 01-24-2022 at 02:22 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to psychoEclipse For This Useful Post:
Opal (01-24-2022)
Unread 01-24-2022, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post
EXTREMELY important too! You did good Opal Fixed stars like Zosma are simply vibrations that the soul has decided to take on in this lifetime if it's in the natal chart - but vibrations can cause (impel ) us to take wrong turns too.
People think that fate and destiny, kismet are the same but they are not. One can change his or her destiny, if not one's fate. We are fated to be born with natal charts (if human or animal), full of vibrations we earned from past lifetimes or alternate ones we are now working on. Because of this we see so much harm in the charts for people. They don't understand it can be changed, if not in this lifetime, then for eternity imo.

I started a post, with various saved charts having Zosma when born, and bang, along comes Tr Uranus, Tr Mars or what not, triggers tragedies.

From this quote (you have the book) see pg. below -

all of these charts I started the post for, crashed on me, (my stupid computer issues), is Mercury rx? YEP !!

Too much work to repeat, but had posted the natal info & transits for:

1) a baby born 2 weeks premature, whose mom was shot as well as the baby born with Ceres cj. Zosma, tr Mars triggered this place (along with other planets), and the baby died too. Baby's Moon was 0-1 Cancer.

2) Abu-al Zaqwari - 2006 in Iraq when Tr Uranus opposed Zosma, and tr Uranus was 9 Pisces (opposition place) took him down via his natal Mars was 10 deg. Virgo.

3) a woman astrologer has her n. Moon 11 Virgo when Tr Uranus in 2009, triggered the planet with the cj. of the fixed star, in opposition; and at the same time, Tr Ceres rx triggered the Moon, and she lost her son through a tragic snow accident.
Zosma Moon TR Ceres conj. Moon over 8th House of Death (Son died in ski accident)
Moon rules 7th of marriages, and her husband (11Virgo Moon) dies young

4) a young man born with asteroid Karma 09 Virgo commits suicide when tr Ceres in 2009 was retrograde, and triggered this place opposed to Tr Uranus, and he left this plane.

I always have hundreds of backup charts in my research available to me, (not easy to access during Mercury rx of course), because I want to prove to myself, these vibrations harm for whichever more noteworthy fixed stars we speak of or I write about.

As for the above examples: check out your Robson Fixed Star book under this star....(I lost the post I made regarding Elsbeth Ebertin pointing to suicides, Mars like actions, greater harm, etc. However, I just put my hands on the older book "Fixed Stars and their Interpretation by Ebertin-Hoffman pg. 54 and check out Alioth too (On the Great Bear's Tail)

this is what I had from the Robson book- but I found it in her book now but not as long a quote:

"

I will have to check, where Zosma was for some tragedies. I enjoy the Ebertin's. They are harder to find in English.
Unread 01-24-2022, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Life is NOT just positivity, that's what it makes it lovely. And Pisces aren't that good if you know them very well, nor is Jupiter.

None of the signs are that good.

If a person is looking to hear how good they are, then newspaper astrology is for them.
The Following User Says Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
psychoEclipse (01-24-2022)
Unread 01-24-2022, 12:42 PM

Quote:
It's NOT a defense mechanism; mine is called: "Enough!"

I don't want to lose time with individuals who means NOTHING to me.

There's no reason to keep trying to get a different result when you always get the same one, over and over again.

If you put your bare hands inside a burning fire and expect it to be cold then you're stupid.

I do whatever I desire without caring about how it affects others; humans hates me no matter what I do, so...it's pointless to even bother to avoid something alike.

Enough, is something I know of, I left. As soon as I could, without being continually brought back. Mine was mental torment, not physical. Torment is torment.

(Edit: Not quite true, physical torment happened when I left the unprotected shell called home.)

When I was your age, I felt much the same.

Andrea Dykstra

“In order to love who you are, you cannot hate the experiences that shaped you.”

Last edited by Opal; 01-24-2022 at 01:05 PM.
Unread 01-24-2022, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Of course, it's not. Life is struggle, and there is always positive and negative. Ultimately, what we seek is what we tend to find.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Witchyone For This Useful Post:
Opal (01-24-2022), psychoEclipse (01-24-2022)
Unread 01-24-2022, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Of course, it's not. Life is struggle, and there is always positive and negative. Ultimately, what we seek is what we tend to find.
True, that's what makes it possible to give value to it; because you know what is the opposite.

Quote:
None of the signs are that good.

If a person is looking to hear how good they are, then newspaper astrology is for them.
Nothing is only "good" and everything have a "dark" side; even the sun casts a shadow and you can see its light just because there's darkness too.

Quote:
Enough, is something I know of, I left. As soon as I could, without being continually brought back. Mine was mental torment, not physical. Torment is torment.

(Edit: Not quite true, physical torment happened when I left the unprotected shell called home.)

When I was your age, I felt much the same.
I don't think you felt like me at all, but torment is torment...yet it's impossible to experience the same events like someone else. That's why you didn't felt like me, nor I felt it like you.

Quote:
Andrea Dykstra

“In order to love who you are, you cannot hate the experiences that shaped you.”
I'm actually thankful of the pain I needed to bear; it made me stronger and more resolute than ever.

Last edited by psychoEclipse; 01-24-2022 at 02:22 PM.
Unread 01-24-2022, 01:39 PM

Quote:
I will have to check, where Zosma was for some tragedies. I enjoy the Ebertin's. They are harder to find in English.

Don't forget the other notables in the tail of the bear (Ursa Major)

like Mizar and Alioth, especially the latter, along with Zosma. All in relative closeness to each other.
https://www.constellationsofwords.com/alioth/

Last edited by leomoon; 01-24-2022 at 02:23 PM.
Unread 01-25-2022, 05:23 AM

Quote:
True, that's what makes it possible to give value to it; because you know what is the opposite.

Nothing is only "good" and everything have a "dark" side; even the sun casts a shadow and you can see its light just because there's darkness too.

I don't think you felt like me at all, but torment is torment...yet it's impossible to experience the same events like someone else. That's why you didn't felt like me, nor I felt it like you.

I'm actually thankful of the pain I needed to bear; it made me stronger and more resolute than ever.
You are right. I don’t know how you feel. Nor do you know my path.
Unread 01-25-2022, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post
Don't forget the other notables in the tail of the bear (Ursa Major)

like Mizar and Alioth, especially the latter, along with Zosma. All in relative closeness to each other.
https://www.constellationsofwords.com/alioth/
Hey, have you ever looked at arson? What markers it has. Curious.

And I will look at those too!
Unread 01-25-2022, 12:24 PM

Quote:
You are right. I don’t know how you feel. Nor do you know my path.
No, I can know your path yet I can't understand how you experienced it. Knowing the event itself is possible, what is impossible is knowing how you felt during it.
Unread 01-25-2022, 02:01 PM

Quote:
No, I can know your path yet I can't understand how you experienced it. Knowing the event itself is possible, what is impossible is knowing how you felt during it.

oh well
Unread 02-18-2022, 02:16 PM

My guy has algol conjunct Chiron 27° Taurus natally.
A few days ago when North node hit 27° Taurus, South node 27° Scorpio (his natal is VERY Pluto heavy) his friend had a heart attack in the front seat of his car on their way to get a buiscut for breakfast... Still not totally sure the guys gonna make it!
Just thought I'd share!
The Following User Says Thank You to MyMichelle For This Useful Post:
Opal (02-19-2022)

Tags
2022, algol, catastrophe, chaos, prediction