Help Find Missing Madeleine.

tikana

i didnt expect any other theory, to be honest.

they acted weirdly
then there is no sign of intrusion
then why "the kidnappers" snatched Madeiline in from the bed where she was sharing with other 2 siblings from what i hear

Tik

Ruby 2

Draco said:
The aspect perfects in about eight degrees, so this may reflect about eight weeks of time, and if so, the body should be recovered in early July, but in any case a unit of eight.

Now I'll just have to wait and see.

The unit of eight Draco spoke of has stuck in my mind all this time.
It is eight 'months' now since Madeleine disappeared....could it be we are on the verge of discovering what happened?
I sincerely hope so.

Moulin

me neither...

and l think their "so-called" coverup will ultimately ruin their entire lives, being worse than any jail sentence.

tikana said:
i didnt expect any other theory, to be honest.

they acted weirdly
then there is no sign of intrusion
then why "the kidnappers" snatched Madeiline in from the bed where she was sharing with other 2 siblings from what i hear

Tik

did anyone else hear that another girl, a 5 year old ,has been reported missing 2 hrs away from where madeiline went missing? the thing that connects the two places is a highway, that apparently runs closest to the border of africa...(to where one catches the ferry)

I wonder if they are connected......

Last edited:

AquarianEssence

Inline

Three year old Maddie McCann was abducted from her bed whilst on holiday in Portugal (Praia da Luz, algarve) between 9.30 and 10pm local time on 3 May 2007. Her birthday is 12 May 2003 time unknown, UK.
[FONT=&quot]
UPDATE: Caroline Luley’s system of “Forensic Astrology” which I used for the missing person thread Jan 2014 (here is the link): http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70952 incorporates forensic tools and analysis with horary methods to locate a missing person. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]For Madeline McCann the event chart is May 3rd 2007 at 10.00pm, Lagos Portugal, the nearest village to Praia de Luz (5kms from Lagos) the first thing then is to determine the viability of the event chart, by comparing the facts we know about the crime against the chart. In the case of a missing child you first look at the event chart’s 5th house and its ruler (if the person asking is a parent of the child), and study the planet Mercury if the person asking is a stranger.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Madeline McCann’s event chart has Aries on the 5th house with a Pisces Mars conjunct Uranus in 4th and a Taurus Mercury conjunct Sun in the 6th. As i am a stranger, i begin by studying Mercury, the traditioanl ruler of all children. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Madeline was born on May 12th, 2003 so the Taurus Mercury is an astrological pointer proving the chart is viable and we can continue....[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We know from the crime report that Madeline was in her home (5th house ruler Mars in 4th) and her hotel was located in a fishing village near the waterfront, which corrolates with Pisces on the 4th house cusp. We know that someone was in the home with her to have abducted her and this corrolates with the charts 4th house Mars (ruler of 5th) conjunct Uranus. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]The recent news announced that Scotland Yard is making the first arrests of three robbers suspected of taking Madeline during their attempted robbery of the McCann’s apartment in the small fishing village. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

From what i can see of the information however, it appears rather ominous….

Looking first at the 6th house where the Taurus Mercury conjunct Sun is placed, this indicates that Maddy was not alone, she was with an adult. The seventh house however is also ruled by Mercury, and is indicative of the abductor...when the 7th house ruler is in the 6th, it indicates that the abductor was actually at work at the time. The abductor would then have to have been working at 10pm at night, perhaps at the restaurant where the parents were eating?

The sixth house is indicative of health and sickness, and sometimes shows that the victim is in grave danger of death.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] [/FONT] [/FONT]

Attachments

• astro_2gw_110_madeline_mccann_missing.38698.25177.jpg
    astro_2gw_110_madeline_mccann_missing.38698.25177.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Inline

[FONT=&quot]…continuing from my above post of Maddy's disappearance....

A sixth house Mercury (below the horizon) representing the missing child is according to Luley's forensic research an indication that the child may never be found, and Mercury in a fixed sign Taurus indicates the time will be extended. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]But the first house Jupiter in its own sign makes it a powerful influence in the chart and it rules an angular house…this double, triples its power and indicates that something good was on her side…luck was on her side. This placement alone makes me think that she may still be alive….[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We can try to help by finding out more about her abductors....

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The encounter between the robbers and Madeline (5th house ruler in the 4th conjunct Uranus) appears to have been a surprise, not premeditated - this implies perhaps that it wasn't a sexual attack but a robbery interupted.

The 7th house ruler Mercury (abductor) in 6th indicates that he was working at the actual time of the encounter…. at the restaurant where the parents were eating? Or as a policeman (Mercury 10th house ruler)? Or in a business described by the Taurus (related to luxury and value) like in an expensive hotel? The planet Mercury describes a merchant, messangers, bill collectors, someone with nimble fingers like a pick pocket. Uranus (in 4th) describes a person who have a contempt for conventions, dislikes control, technicians, electrical goods traders. Mars (in 4th) indicates outlaws, theives, work or play with fire, smoke their food.

[/FONT]

Last edited:

dr. farr

I notice that dispositor of the 1st house, Jupiter (so, for me at least, her significator) is almost (within 1 degree of acceptable orb) square the Nodes-a potentially quite unfortunate indication. I also don't like her significator, Jupiter, being sign-conjunct Pluto (which flows toward Jupiter in that first whole sign house, by retrograde motion)-certainly indicates (for me) abduction (Pluto = kidnappers, vide Bills "Rulership Book") Looking at the 8th whole sign house, its dispositor, the Moon, is in its fall in 12th house Scorpio; looking at the 6th whole sign house, its dispositor, Venus, is in applying opposition to 1st house Pluto; 12th whole sign house dispositor Mars, posited in the house of endings (4th whole sign house) is conjunct Uranus (sudden unexpected happenings), and square (albeit seperating) both overall significator Jupiter and 6th house dispositor Venus.

dr. farr

Note: currently a $3.8 million dollar reward is being offered in this case; also there is an extensive article (updated to 2013) about this case on Wikipedia.

Inline

....I notice that dispositor of the 1st house, Jupiter (so, for me at least, her significator) is almost (within 1 degree of acceptable orb) square the Nodes-a potentially quite unfortunate indication.....

Yes Dr.Farr, i saw this too and agree.

But according to Luley, the 1st house Sag Jupiter is a strong indication of protection - a sign that something "good" was watching over her during the abduction. As i don't have enough experience yet with Lulely's approach which i've decided to use, i have to trust her experience and keep my fingers crossed for Maddy.

Last edited:

Inline

…continuing with the assumption that Maddy survived the abduction…..

From the news, is an artist’s impression of a man carrying a child away from the scene of the abduction on the evening of Maddy’s disappearance. The child is lying in the abductor’s arms and not moving. It is unlikely that Madeline was asleep when she was taken away (if she had interrupted the robbers) so if it was her lying in the arms of the abductor, she was either unconscious or hurt.

If we hypothesize that the other person (7th hse - abductor) was the man carrying the child, and that he was the actual employee that was working at the time, and had tipped off the robbers that the apartment at the hotel complex where he working was empty - then he must have been escaping the scene…….

Because if Madeline’s body had been part of a planned abduction, there would have been transport arranged for them to escape in and they wouldn’t have be seen running through the streets at night. So, if the 1st house Sag Jupiter is a sign of protection, perhaps the man leaving the scene was an accomplice to the robbery and not a true criminal, and he was attempting to protect them from more harm by escaping to hide somewhere safe?

….So, the question is who was working in the holiday resort on the night she disappeared? (the 7th house ruler Mercury is in the 6th shows that the other person was at work at the time and the 6th house ruler in 7th shows that the place of employment is a factor in the meeting..)

Last edited:

dr. farr

(For me), significator Jupiter posited in 1st house in Sagittarius = an easterly direction (Sagittarius = fire = east; 1st house = east) Other derived indications (from Sagittarius) = upper level rooms, large estates, and Spain (which is east of the place of abduction, in Portugal) My futher speculations (based on Manilius decanate of Jupiter placement in Sagittarius + its duodenary placement in Sagittarius, plus indications of Pluto in Sagittarius in 1st house and Moon in 12th in Scorpio) have led me to some rather gruesome possibilities which I won't describe here on an open and public internet forum. But I do believe that the child is now deceased-hope I am completely wrong!!

Inline

Yes, but why then is Scotland Yard looking and offering a ransom unless there’s something to indicate that she may still be alive? Perhaps the goal is to capture who took and kept her?

One thing keeps going through my head….why is there so little information about the state of apartment when Maddy went missing??

The exterior doors had been left unlocked because you could only lock them from the inside, and the parents were coming and going; that her bedroom door was left wide open and her blanket missing….but nothing about the state of the bathroom (Pisces 4th house)for example?

Maybe there wasn’t anything more to find because the robbers were never in the apartment in the first place - explaining why they (only?) found Maddy’s DNA and suspected the parents. The astrology however, suggests that she did meet the robbers in the apartment probably in the bathroom (4th house Pisces Mars conjunct Uranus)…so why the secrecy about the details?

If however, the information is complete, the situation suggests to me more that Maddy went out of her bedroom taking her blanket on her own, and left the apartment through the door because it wasn’t locked looking for her parents…perhaps bumped into a robbery in progress? And the hotel complex or restaurant employee grabbed her and took her away quickly…..?

But if we look at the 6th house Taurus Mercury (which as a stranger interpreting the chart I am to focus on) it is conjunct the Sun. According to Luley, the Sun represents people of authority, elected or appointed officers, judges, sheriffs, high ranking bureaucrats, it also describes royalty, stewards and caretakers – in general people in positions of power….and Taurus describes businesses of value or luxury like banks and expensive hotels, spas and gyms, massage parlors, and call girls.

So, if the 1st house sag Jupiter was a sign of a guardian angel…perhaps Maddy ended up being protected by someone described above?

Last edited:

dr. farr

From my observations of the elements of the chart I believe the child was alive when she was abducted, that the abduction was by "a pair" of persons (men), and that she was not injured (at least not significantly injured) at the time of the abduction; and I further speculate that she was delivered to someone of wealth.

Inline

Today in the news....!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2547650/Madeleine-McCann-detectives-fly-Portugal-talks.html

As the artikle doesn't seem to open it states that:

"Portuguese police are under mounting pressure to give Scotland Yard access to three ‘prime suspects’ wanted for questioning over the abduction of Madeleine McCann....A second ‘International Letter of Request’ – outlining inquiries that Met detectives want carried out by the Portuguese......It was dispatched a few days after the Daily Mail exclusively revealed that Scotland Yard has identified three local burglars as ‘prime suspects’ after an extensive trawl through mobile phone records. Analysis of mobile phone data suggests that the men were ‘very close’ to the scene of Madeleine’s disappearance when she vanished. It also indicates they made an unusually high number of calls to each other in the hours that followed her abduction in 2007.

British detectives believe Madeleine may have been abducted during a bungled burglary.
The CPS first sent an International Letter of Request on behalf of British police in July, when the Met upgraded its review - codenamed Operation Grange - to a formal investigation, in light of new evidence and new witnesses. Yesterday the CPS and Scotland Yard refused to comment on the detail of the latest letter to the Portuguese, apart from confirming it was sent last week."

According to german news reports there was a new anonymous tip/source? which trriggered the recent trip to Portugal this week. I wonder who the anonymous source is?

I hope Maddy is alright....

Last edited:

Inline

…continuing with the idea that Maddy is being protected by someone of influence…?

The Portugese police were often criticized for their lack of assistance in searching for Maddy. Is it possible that one of the officers may have been involved, and wanted to protect Maddy from the band of robbers that she’d seen and could identify…. The Gemini 7th house is ruled by Mercury, just as the Virgo 10th house (the authorities) is too….so a coordination between the abductor and the authorities appears a possibility.

The 7th house contains Venus. Venus often does indicate things feminine such as wives, midwives, mothers, singers, beauticians, dressmakers and wedding coordinators. Venus is not always a sign of a woman, it can also be a sign of a man that does a job often done by women, like hairdresser, designer, chef, baker, housecleaners, dancers etc.

Perhaps the abductor took Maddy to hide with his mother or his wife? It would make sense that a woman was involved if the abductor was trying to camoflague a little girl by for example, putting her in a substitute family?

If we use Caroline Luley's approach to tracking the movements of the victim...Maddy's 4th house (north) Pisces (indicates Portugal) direction northwest shows where they started from. They then moved forward to the 10th house (4th home of 7th abductor) direction south to Virgo direction southwest....

The country southwest of the Algarve and Virgo ruled is Africa (Morocco?)....

Countries indicated by Virgo are southern Greece (in October 2013 a British man claims to have been introduced to Maddy on a beach by a man which he later reported) Athens, Turkey, south west France, Toulouse, Paris, Lyons, Brindisi etc....as well as Heidelburg (Germany) and Basel (Switzerland) where recently British police claimed that the kidnappers may be german speaking....

Other countires southwest of Portugal are the Madeira Islands (Portugal) the Azores (Portugal), the Canary Islands (Spain).

Places indicated by Virgo are agricultural - cornfields, hay stacks, greenhouses, granaries, breweries, dairies, chicken ranches or warehouses, storehouses with large amounts of groceries, drug stores or writing studios or places connected with small animals like veterinary services....perhaps she was first held here?

Last edited:

Inline

Just found this report in Stern (the german Daily Mail) from Nov. 2013:

http://www.stern.de/news2/aktuell/ermittlung-zu-maddie-fuehrt-zu-hotelangestelltem-2068603.html

I haven't seen this before. I've only been checking the english news and looked up the english wikipedia, so i didn't see this report till now but it is close to what i've been saying....

Translated the report is saying:
" In den Ermittlungen zum Verschwinden der kleinen Maddie gehen die portugiesischen Behörden Medienberichten zufolge einer Spur zu einem verstorbenen Hotelangestellten nach."
-in short: the portugese officials are currently following the spur of a recently died hotel employee.

"Die Zeitung "Sol" berichtet, Ermittler hätten die Witwe des 2009 im Alter von 40 Jahren verstorbenen Mannes vernommen. Demnach hatte der von den kapverdischen Inseln stammende Mann kurz vor dem Verschwinden Maddies am 3. Mai 2007 wegen versuchten Diebstahls seinen Job in einem Restaurant der Ferienanlage verloren."

- in short: the news 'Sol' reported that detectives were interviewing the wife of a 40yr old (in 2009) deceased man. The womans husband came from the Cape Verde Islands of Portugal (southwest of the Algarve) that just before Maddys disappearance had lost his job at the holiday resorts' restaurant because of attempted stealing...

Last edited: