astro_621gw_aacnt11_saadettin.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Sunrise

muchacho

july4

Composite help need.

Hi
İ need help to understand this composite.
İ see venus Mars Uranüs square. This may mean non commital relationship
So should i start or not with him
Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_0105.jpg
    IMG_0105.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 26

july4

wwwhy my tread is moved

why my tread is moved
it is abot my new bf
i wonder or composite
please help

[Note: Generic chart requests with no interpretation go in the "Read My Chart" Forum - Moderator]

Attachments

• astro_621gw_aacnt11_saadettin.jpg
    astro_621gw_aacnt11_saadettin.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited by a moderator:

rahu

Banned
hi july4

the Uranus/mars conjunction does show he is not into a serious relationship.
the chemisty is very strong as venus is square mars and the midpoint is conjunct the sun with the sun square the node . so the emotional/sexual attraction is very strong. this aspect can give feelings of intense love.
but in addition chiron is opposed to mars. this shows that anytime you express "loving" feelings" he will back off.the relationship is very sexual but he definitely does not want to get serious.

if you are getting too emotionally attached , the best thing to do is break it off as the relationship is not going to become serious.

rahu

july4

hi july4

the Uranus/mars conjunction does show he is not into a serious relationship.
the chemisty is very strong as venus is square mars and the midpoint is conjunct the sun with the sun square the node . so the emotional/sexual attraction is very strong. this aspect can give feelings of intense love.
but in addition chiron is opposed to mars. this shows that anytime you express "loving" feelings" he will back off.the relationship is very sexual but he definitely does not want to get serious.

if you are getting too emotionally attached , the best thing to do is break it off as the relationship is not going to become serious.

rahu

thank you you helped a lot