Mars Saturn Square, Venus Uranus/Saturn aspects

Duncan

I'm freaked out by the Venus to Uranus/Saturn aspects and the Mars square Saturn. Can anyone give me insight relative to the whole chart? Thank you!!

Attachments

• ChartCrop (2).jpg
    ChartCrop (2).jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 27

Animatrix

Mars Square Saturn means that there is a risk that the native is hateful and bitter, with a very irritable temper, sometimes it indicates the opposite - a person lethargic without motivation or drive. But usually it suggests a irritable temperament and a contempt for weaknesses in others. Hitler had this aspect, and I have seen it in Three people I knew IRL - they all had this rough disposition, very angry and irritable, who hated the weaknesses of others. I have seen a hatemonger with this aspect too, a religious one. This aspect can often mean cowardice.

Venus/Saturn gives sorrow in love, trouble in affections, sometimes perversity, but it gets better with age.

Venus/Uranus makes the native eiither attract Uranian, unstable partners, or he is one himself, or he wants a relationship, yet wants to be free at the same time. Perhaps there is some obstacle in the way of him being able to truly connect to Another. Can sometimes indicate peversity as well, if afflicted.

joazinch

Wow I don't know if this is very frequent as I'm pretty new to astrology but you and I have very very similar placement.

sun, mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, saturn , neptune , pluto are in the same sign and pretty much on the same degree.

only the moon and uranus share the same sign but with different degrees.

I also have the same aspects you've mentioned. So is this common ?

Only our houses have nothing in common.

Here is my chart. Check it out.

Duncan

Yes I have heard those are tough aspects. I was hoping to get more insight on how it will all play out relative to other placements in the chart. I really hope I am not Hitler reborn :p

Thanks.