Intense composite

MindofChitra

I'd love to hear some views on this composite chart. All I can say is that there is little to no conflict in this romantic relationship, and it feels extremely fated.

Sun, Venus, Mars, Mercury, Saturn, Pluto, Vesta, Vertex all in Scorpio in the 5th.

attachment.php

Attachments

• TXC.jpg
    TXC.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 51

katydid

The Moon in the 4th squaring Neptune on the Descendant---makes me wonder if there are hidden issues and frustrations that are being ignored or buried...

rahu

Banned
hi MindofChitra

the intense ,electric, emotional and physical attraction is shown with the south node conjunct to venus. the node gives a "magic" to the relationship and strengthens the auras so that even reality seems to shimmer when you are together. those around can sense the glow of your love.
the node gives a sense of destiny as the love seems too complete, not to be celestial.
there are other aspects that give a strong sense of destiny t play.
the vertex is conjunct to mars/Saturn and mercury. this is a very powerful otherworldy aspect as so many coincidences and so many strange occurrences have happen to both of you in your lives even though you are very different.
it seems that you thoughts, your desires and even your inhibitions are identical and that you were brought together for a reason.

the moon is square to Neptune which suggest that you both are extremely devote to a spiritual life as Neptune is on the descendant and opposed to ceres on the ascendant.

but a word of caution, when there is so much influence from higher planes, it is sometimes difficult to form a "normal" life around such exalted attractions.
here Jupiter is square to Saturn which would suggest that a marriage will be drawn out or other circumstances could hinder a marriage.

the Saturn/Jupiter midpoint is conjunct the moon, so she may have hidden reservations or family resistance to a marriage.

rahu