Venus Trine Venus in our Synastry

TamaraL

I have made a synastry chart for me and my partner.
This relationship evolved from a friendship into a love relationship in a relatively short period of time whilst there is a deep connection and respect between us.

I decided to check our synastry chart & understant why we feel so comfortable with each other. He is the most important relationship of my life.

He is the outer person in the chart.

At a first glance we have:

- a Venus trine Venus aspect
- a Mars conjunct Mars aspect
-my Moon conjunct his Asc
-my Chiron conjunct his Venus
-my NN trine his Venus

However I have noticed there are not important aspects between the luminaries. Is this negative in the long term? Overall we feel at ease with each other and there are only small tensions (redundant) so far. I am not sure where to focus on the chart as I have not used synastry charts before.Thank you in advance.

T.

Attachments

• Our Synastry edit .jpg
    Our Synastry edit .jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Synastry.jpg
    Synastry.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
Venus-trine-Venus is quite good for synastry. It suggests sweethearts. It is common when one marries one's childhood sweetheart. Important luminary aspects are very nice, but don't sell this one short.

Of course, even this sweetness can be upset by bad aspects. No synastry is perfect, but many don't measure up to yours.

TamaraL

Venus-trine-Venus is quite good for synastry. It suggests sweethearts. It is common when one marries one's childhood sweetheart. Important luminary aspects are very nice, but don't sell this one short.

Of course, even this sweetness can be upset by bad aspects. No synastry is perfect, but many don't measure up to yours.

Hello Cary2, first of all thank you for your comment.
I think there are both bad and easy aspects in this synastry and I am not at all experienced in synastry charts. It seems strange that there are no luminary aspects here. However, we both feel we know each other for years because we share common creative goals and it seems like an intellectually driven relationship.

Edit: I also wanted to add that I just checked for vertex aspects and his vertex is conjunct my ASC. When we meet we spoke for 6 hours non stop!

Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
The famous astrologer, Rheinhold Ebertin, showed how to use midpoints in synastry as well as natal work. I've been using it for years. One of the best synastry combinations is your luminary aspecting the midpoint of the the other's luminaries, and vice versa. You can see that you might have Venus at his Sun/Moon, and he might have Jupiter at your Sun/Moon.

Vertex is little known, but it is clearly important. I've seen that time and time again.

I'll take another look.

Cary2

Banned
The chart was blurry, so I was afraid to go very far with midpoint work. I have to count his hash marks.

Venus-trine-Node is not a powerful aspect, but it increases the likelihood there is affection and courtesy. In some charts, those aspects are a bit shallow.

TamaraL

This is an older thread however I have been checking more aspects in our synastry chart and have noticed more important aspects:

Chiron Conjunction Venus
Moon Conjunction Uranus
Mars Conjunction Mercury
Sun Square Jupiter
Ascendant Square Moon
Mercury Sextile Ascendant
Ascendant Sextile Mercury
Jupiter Conjunction Chiron

I have been wondering whether Chiron conjunct Venus means we are able to heal each other? I see this relationship as a healing tool for both of us.