Watches Lost or Stolen?

mr1234

I have two of my watches, which was in white and made of steel. It was a imported watch, both of them were gifted. They were the costliest watch i had.

Will the watches be found? Is it just lost, or stolen?

Thread posted in my name, Question was asked by another person. The chart is relevant to the time data provided by that person. This is because i cannot create 2nd id, it will be counted as duplicate.

Attachments

• astroweat.JPG
    astroweat.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 31

fensi88

I cast the chart for moment I understood your question 18.07.2013 7:46am Beograd ASC=24Leo31
Your watches are repesent with Me rx, sure sign they will be found.

Look in a dining room, kitchen, laundry room, linen closet, cellar, pantry, room with ordinary and inexpensive furnishings, room where the family gathers to discuss family matters, a room where articles of sentimental value are kept, room with the most windows, area where china, silverware or kitchenware is stored, near a sink, pump or plumbing.
Look at places where you hopes or wishes to be. Look at any work area in the home. Look at guest room.

Direction: South by East
Near colour: yellow, white

POF is in Sag in 4 house. According to this it can be in an upper room, near the fire or radiator, the largest room of the house, places where entertainment of guests is held, rooms where insurance policies are kept, a room where pets are allowed in the house, place where prayer books and college books are stored, among college memorabilia, place where woolen products are stored, room where very expensive furniture or imported things are.
POF in 4 house means to look in the kitchen, pantry or basement. In a safe, secure place. Any place where food is stored. Father's room. Informal room.

Direction: North
Near colour: blue, red

Angels

Are you currently asking this question from your work place. it seems tat you have lost it when u were with ur friends. You might have left it at ur leisure some where related to sports n entertainment...uve lost it and some one has took it now.

Angels

It will be recoverable through a friend who is youn must be younger than you. Try reachinh this friend it could be that its the same person you might have been with when uve lot it but he didnt took it but you will get ur watch back through this young friend :wink: btw am just a learner i may be wrong:bandit:

Angels

I would say both for ur title actually u might have lost it an some on have took it he dont stole it intentionally but just...cos it was lost n he has given shelter:tongue: to ur watches

wca

I have two of my watches, which was in white and made of steel. It was a imported watch, both of them were gifted. They were the costliest watch i had.

Will the watches be found? Is it just lost, or stolen?

Thread posted in my name, Question was asked by another person. The chart is relevant to the time data provided by that person. This is because i cannot create 2nd id, it will be counted as duplicate.

hi, don't know if you're still looking for these but as the thread has recently been bumped I wanted to contribute. I don't have much time so this will have to be quick, but I can respond/clarify if needed.

no need to keep searching. these watches have been stolen. Moon, Venus (your significator), Mars and Sun (dispositor of Mars) are all peregrine. it feels like there's not a lot of inertia here to bring these items back, as many main players are stationed in degrees without any form of dignity.

to get the overall tone of the chart, we should quickly scan the angles. notice a peregrine malefic (Mars) on the 4th house cusp. Lilly tells us that is indicative of a thief, especially given its rulership over 7th house matters in this chart (open/known enemies). notice too that Mercury (ruler of 2nd) is just separating from the sextile of Mars. another argument of Mars' hostile involvement here.

Scorpio descends, which is a fruitful sign, but Mars in Leo likes to act alone.. just one thief. (no reason to believe as I can see it that it's someone you know, reinforced by Mars' peregine status -- it was a stranger.)

next Mercury moves to a square of Jupiter, ruler of the 8th. these watches will have been sold by now, to the ultimate profit and gain of the thief (8th is 2nd from the 7th).

I see the Moon moving to a trine of Venus (your ruler) and don't want to ignore it without explaining why. the Moon is peregrine in Pisces, conjunct the confusion of Neptune, though Venus does receive the Moon by exaltation. but Venus herself is in the sign of her detriment, in the sixth house, and afflicted by an application to malefic Saturn. Venus is receptive to what the Moon may bring, but as Venus pushes her disposition onto the Moon she damages the Moon, being in the sign of the Moon's fall. in the end this application is weak and isn't enough to bring the watches back to you. we have to find a theme in the chart, and this chart's theme is far more characterized by malevolent Mars, and is even reinforced in the Moon/Venus contact with Venus in the sign of Mars and the Moon in this triplicity.

as an aside, I'd like to mentioned that you cast this chart for a date in the future -- some date in mid-September. I expect to be flamed for this, but I don't believe this was an accident. horary is a divinatory art as much as it is a science, and sometimes these mis-calculations come to us for a purpose. now if you come back and say you've found the items, I will stand corrected.

mr1234

thanks for the contribution wca and Angels.
I've till now not found the watches. So it appears like it might be with someone. But, since wca said that the watches are sold, i request some more information on who the thief is, possible whether she is a woman/man. her/his Direction of stay or Distance from my place etc.,