Two charts - Will we be together in the future?

VenusInFurs

I would appreciate it if people could offer their deeper insights / analysis into these two charts please?

Background: I started getting to know someone distantly recently and from the get go I expressed that I wasn't in the space to date. However, we built up a strong mental and emotional connection that was mutually expressed. We had met up a few times and he admitted two weeks ago that he had been experiencing uncertainty about whether he did, or didn’t, want to be with me and subsequently we stopped dating / being in contact - although I sensed something was up it took me by surprise. Therefore, my question is whether we will be together in the future?

I’m Mars in pisces and my moon is in libra (ruled by him as Venus). He is Venus retrograde and the sun, both in Gemini. Uranus is applying to the DSC, opposing the ASC and last separating from a trine to mars (Me) - signifying unexpected shock?

Venus’ last aspect is a square to Neptune - possibly not seeing things clearly or even, feeling disappointment that I didn’t meet his expectations. Mars, in pisces ruled by Jupiter/Neptune, is squaring Venus and the sun - I’m not sure how to interpret this in terms of meaning - i.e. could I not be seeing him clearly? Venus’ last aspect is to conjunct the sun - is this classed as being combust and Venus not being able to see clearly?

Mars is applying to trine the ASC, whilst also applying to conjunct Neptune - interestingly enough, I’m feeling very tender and gentle at the moment. I’m not sure about Mars’ last aspect to trine mercury (ruler of my 11th, his 5th).

The Moon also applies to squares Mercury and the moon’s last aspect is to trine him as Sun in nine degrees suggesting a final conclusion that yes, we will be together in the future- possibly in nine weeks. Which would be at the very end of July / start of August.

The second chart was simply asking whether he was thinking about me and missing me - this is a genuine question. I’m Saturn Rx and he is the Moon in my first house, we are both moving towards each other - so yes he is thinking of me. I understand that the moon would be classed as void of course? Although the moon will move into Aquarius (ruled by me) and continue to conjunct Saturn. The last aspect for Saturn is to conjunct Pluto, which rules my 10th - I'm unsure how to interpret this - or if I even need to!

Any additional insight will be greatly appreciated and updates will be posted as they arise for all our learning. Thank you.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

The first chart, has ruler of the 4th of endings is exactly conjunct the 7th cusp. Uranus is the planet of freedom, and sudden events. In fact, you say you weren't expecting it.
The Venus/mars square has no mutual reception.
Romantic but deceptive and illusive Neptune is on the cusp of the 5th of love affairs.
Also in the 5th is Chiron, wounded healer of lessons to be learned, and moon approaches in opposition.
The second chart has moon void of course, taking no action.
Mercury on the 7th rules his 2nd of money, and by sign virgo is intercepted in the house, so it is under wraps and not coming out to the light, and mercury rules his 12th.
He may be having financial problems.
You as Saturn are in a strong position, but looking backwards, contemplating the past.

Chrysalis

Chart 1 I've looked at an Arabic lot for reconciliation, which falls @ 24° Virgo. None of the significators apply to this lot. The lot is also in a pitted degree, blocked. So as for getting back together properly and having any potential future together, its a No.

Chart 2As for if he's thinking about you. He moon is in your first applying to you Saturn, and his 3rd ruler Mercury is angular in cancer dispositor moon applying to you Saturn. So as for if he is thinking about you, he is thinking about you.

Chrysalis

Regarding his actual thoughts about you, which is represented by the moon in Capricorn, Moon in detriment in your house means disappointment and regrets about you in his thoughts.

VenusInFurs

The first chart, has ruler of the 4th of endings is exactly conjunct the 7th cusp. Uranus is the planet of freedom, and sudden events. In fact, you say you weren't expecting it.
The Venus/mars square has no mutual reception.
Romantic but deceptive and illusive Neptune is on the cusp of the 5th of love affairs.
Also in the 5th is Chiron, wounded healer of lessons to be learned, and moon approaches in opposition.
The second chart has moon void of course, taking no action.
Mercury on the 7th rules his 2nd of money, and by sign virgo is intercepted in the house, so it is under wraps and not coming out to the light, and mercury rules his 12th.
He may be having financial problems.
You as Saturn are in a strong position, but looking backwards, contemplating the past.

Thank you for your analysis. It is greatly appreciated. Yes! The 4th house of endings and conjunct the 7th cusp - it came as a shock even though I had sensed something was off for a month - he denied anything the first time that I asked him.

Very true about the 5th cusp and Neptune. I actually feel a little duped and tender. I had thought that we had a genuine strong connection but today, I'm not so sure. I know that I'm still viewing him with rose tinted glasses which is reflective of Mars moving towards Neptune.

Interesting point about Chiron. It has been a huge learning experience on so many levels and the last month or so has been very emotionally/physically exhausting. I do feel a little upset and I have generally been reflective about all my relationships since April - maybe heightened by Venus retrograde.

One last question, the sun/moon trining? Is there any significance there? I did say to him that I would contact him in two months time, which would be about right in terms of timing from when I asked this question two weeks ago.

As for the second chart, you've made an interesting point about finances. I was very mindful of the situation he was in with coronavirus and a reduced income.

VenusInFurs

Chart 1 I've looked at an Arabic lot for reconciliation, which falls @ 24° Virgo. None of the significators apply to this lot. The lot is also in a pitted degree, blocked. So as for getting back together properly and having any potential future together, its a No.

Chart 2As for if he's thinking about you. He moon is in your first applying to you Saturn, and his 3rd ruler Mercury is angular in cancer dispositor moon applying to you Saturn. So as for if he is thinking about you, he is thinking about you.

Thank you. That is a shame.

Yes, I could sense that he was thinking about me. Yes, likely to be disappointed that I didn't meet this idealised version of me that he had built up in his imagination :whistling: Such a shame about feeling regret. As he is VOC I do not believe he will reach out to me.

ElenaJ

Careful, the moon in the (first) chart is just trine Saturn, also ruler of the 4th.
That happens before the sun trine.
So, where is the moon/sun trine taking place? Friendship, hopes and wishes towards his money house. Female emotions approaching male ego.
The sun will square you, mars.
Eyes open, mars, be realistic, try not to be influenced by Neptune.

VenusInFurs

Careful, the moon in the chart is just trine Saturn, also ruler of the 4th.
That happens before the sun trine.
So, where is the moon/sun trine taking place? Friendship, hopes and wishes towards his money house. Female emotions approaching male ego.
The sun will square you, mars.
Eyes open, mars, be realistic, try not to be influenced by Neptune.

Thank you ElenaJ. Wise and grounded advice!
Natally, I have Sun and Venus both conjunct Neptune (Neptune also trines my moon) - it is very hard for me to see clearly sometimes. Deep down I don't think I could feel secure being with him - he has Venus in Gemini in his 12th house and has only had one long-term relationship that lasted two years. I'm wary he'd up sticks if we ever committed. I hardly know him!

Last edited:

VenusInFurs

Quick update - I sent him a birthday card in the post. A few days afterwards he messaged me. I didn't respond as his message wasn't opening up conversation.

Last edited: