Will my money be stolen

Abby83

Hi all,

I'm a little worried. I think I did a little blunder in how I gave my account details for direct debit somewhere the other day and I just have a bad feeling that someone will manage to get into my bank account and steal my money. Looking at the chart im looking at the 7th ruler as the thief, which is Jupiter conjunct POF and close to 2nd cusp. Does this mean they will get their hands on my money? Thanks.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_09_money_45956_22011.jpg
    astro_2gw_09_money_45956_22011.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 21

fensi88

I think Yes.
Your money is Venus. Someone is represent with Jupiter. Saturn collect the light from Venus and Jupiter so that is Yes answer to your question.

katydid

Hi all,

I'm a little worried. I think I did a little blunder in how I gave my account details for direct debit somewhere the other day and I just have a bad feeling that someone will manage to get into my bank account and steal my money. Looking at the chart im looking at the 7th ruler as the thief, which is Jupiter conjunct POF and close to 2nd cusp. Does this mean they will get their hands on my money? Thanks.

Call the fraud dept IMMEDIATELY and close the debit card---order a new one. Just inconvenient for a few days but you won't lose any money...

IleneK

Premium Member
If you gave your account number in a way that now seems like you may have put it in jeopardy, I would very quickly advise your bank, as the account number cannot be so readily changed as a debit card account number, and thus safeguards to your account will need to be implemented.
Also, you might just want to view your account via the internet daily to be sure that all pending transactions are legit.

Abby83

Thank you all for your replies :kissing:

I just talked to the bank and they said there's no way anyone can get money from my account even if they have the number. They apparently either need my card or Id if going in person.