1989 generation -Triple Stellium Saturn-Neptune-Uranus!

TamaraL

Thread Inactive

I have deleted the question & context.
Thank you
T

Last edited:

Blue Lioness

Hello TamaraL
I was born in 1988, so my Neptune is a bit far from the others. However, these three planets are in the same 6th house in my birth chart also, and the way I see it, they make me a bit rebelious regarding working in offices and having someone bossing me around, especially when I don't have my heart in it.

Maybe the 1989 kids with a stellium in these planets in the 6th house might not be so prone to work in regular jobs, as if they were part of a machine. They must have their hearts on it (Neptune) and feel that no one can give them comands (Uranus).

Anyway, these are just some insights.

DeLaSoul

I wonder if this stellium has anything to do with our current state of social mobility in the U.S.. particularly for the people with exalted jupiter opposite the capricorn stellium.

Saturn/neptune/uranus are opposite Jupiter in my chart, and this opposition is my sun/moon midpoint..

M

may28gemini

It's not a "triple" stellium. A stellium is 3 or more planets in the same sign.

One year doesn't make a "generation."

People born roughly Nov 1988 to Feb 1991 all have that Cap stellium of Saturn/Neptune/Uranus.

Last edited:

TamaraL

It's not a "triple" stellium. A stellium is 3 or more planets in the same sign.

One year doesn't make a "generation."

People born roughly Nov 1988 to Feb 1991 all have that Cap stellium of Saturn/Neptune/Uranus.

Hi thanks for correcting my question I 'll see if I can edit the triple part..Basically it was my first week in the forum & wanted to ask everything...so pardon my enthusiasm..I am a newbie in astrology :) couple of weeks I didn't even know about natal charts..
I read somewhere that only people born in 1989 have it, & thats why I was curious about it..
Whatever,..for me it makes sense that every year is a different generation chronologically.. maybe not in astrology..anyway thats just my opinion...:)

M

may28gemini

You don't have to edit anything. I was just clarifying for you what a stellium is.

In astrology, it's not exactly clear cut as far as timing of how planets stay in a sign.

Those who have that the Cap Saturn, Uranus, Neptune stellium can pretty much be a "generation" but you'd have to include everyone who was born from Nov 88 to Feb 91 because only those born in 89 with that stellium would be no different than the other years when it concerns that particular stellium.

I was born with the Libra Jupiter, Saturn, Pluto stellium and that particular generation lasted about a year... Oct 27 1980 to Nov 25 1981 (since Jupiter lasts give or take a year, while the other planets lasts longer).

Last edited:
M

may28gemini

I've read somewhere that people born in 1989 are mostly well educated, because of these planet positions...

Give me break!! That's complete nonsense!!

1. Not just people born in 89 have that particular stellium as I said 2 times before :annoyed: 2. what would make most of them well educated compared to other generatioms?
3. Capricorn energy is not interested in education, but are compelled by practical application.