A gemstone was stolen out of my bedroom & my loved ones are the only ones with access

erinmc2

A gemstone was stolen out of my bedroom & my loved ones are the only ones with access

Hi,
I'm really hoping for some help. I've been interested in astrology since childhood, but only recently began to study it in depth. I have never tried to do a horary chart or an event chart before, which is why I am asking for help. My knowledge of horary astrology is really limited, because I've only focused my studies exclusively on natal astrology thus far.

A very close friend of mine, a friend that I would never want to let down, who has proved to be the most like minded, loyal, helpful & supportive friend of my entire life, had a gemstone that was supposed to be valuable. We believe it was a red tourmaline that weighed over 70 karats. He entrusted the stone into my care because I knew someone who was interested in buying it, but the prospective buyer wanted to have it appraised before making an offer, so the stone was in my care because I was going to be responsible for having it appraised.

This afternoon my friend came over to my house and asked me where the stone was. I told him that it was in the silver box on the lamp/shelf right next to my bed. He went upstairs, I'm assuming to get the stone. Then about 20 minutes later when I was walking upstairs he asked me to grab the stone for him and I said sure. Only when I opened the silver box that I am 99.9% certain that I put the stone in the box was empty (which is why he asked me to bring him the stone - because when he looked in the box it was empty and so he figured the stone must be somewhere else.

I cannot believe this is happening. I was responsible for the stone. The last time I saw the stone was about 8 days ago on May 24, 2012 at about 7am. I got violently ill the following day and have been sick all week long and to make a long story short, I did not check again to see if it was still in its place until today. Obviously I realize I should have put it somewhere safer now. The reason why I was not worried about the stone being stolen was because VERY FEW people even know about the existence of the stone, and the people who actually knew the stone existed, that I had it in my possession & where exactly it was is a short list indeed. And all the people on the list are very close to me - people I previously believed would never do something like this to me. I feel like my whole world has been turned upside down. I don't know who I can trust (if anyone), I've decided that I can no longer have guests in my home and I am now questioning the relationships that are the most important ones in my life.

The only people with knowledge or access are my:
* E: boyfriend of the last 6 years
* D: roommate/friend who was staying with me in my spare bedroom
* R: my oldest friend in the world

I am afraid that the strain of this loss and the suspicion surrounding this situation is going to ruin all of my relationships. I already made my roommate give me back the keys and leave. My boyfriend who I have been in love with and who I consider to be my life partner or even my soul mate if such things exist, appears to be the most likely suspect. I feel like I don't even want to leave my house because I don't know what to do.
I erected an event chart for 2pm this afternoon, which is the time when I realized that the stone was missing. If there are other charts I need to include, please just let me know what they are and I will post them right away.

Any help would be appreciated. I just need to know where the stone is. I need to know who has it & if it can be recovered. I don't want to accuse the three people I am closest to in my life, or have my relationships eroded by my ongoing suspicion. Thank you for your time. Please feel to ask any additional questions. Sorry if I sound totally pathetic, I am just really at the end of my rope with this situation. Thanks again.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_54_event_gem_hp_81642_27342.gif
    astro_w2gw_54_event_gem_hp_81642_27342.gif
    49.3 KB · Views: 15