cell phone lost or stolen

cell phone was lost or stolen at an unknown time between 3pm and 7:15pm on 11-17-2011. The phone powered off (according to phone record) at 808pm on the same night 11-17-2011.

can the chart tell what happened to the phone and who took it?

does uranus rule the phone and should the chart be turned so uranus is in the 1st house?

chart below is for the power down time at 8:08 pm

If anyone would care to read the chart and post how you came to the conclusion i sure would appreciate it!

thanks!
Artzypantz

phonepoweroff808pm.png

Last edited:

Anachiel

Well...not to make a fuss but.....the chart doesn't show the degrees of the planets (need those) and, too much stuff in it. Just the planets are fine for horary. Maybe the Part of Fortune, too. Not asteroids and all the others, tho.

I know there are some modern horary people out there but, I don't know of any - particularly on here- that use asteroids or anything beyond the planets and a few Arabic Parts.

I apologize Anachiel sorry i put in the wrong chart link. I fixed the post and put the chart with aspects / degrees in the chart pic right into the post.
Thanks for pointing that out!
As far as the extra stuff in the chart, i'm limited as to what i can leave OUT of the chart due to the software. Sorry.

thanks
Artzypantz

Last edited:

Anachiel

Technically, this is an event chart, not a horary. So, this is what I see about the event of the powering down of the phone.

Ok, the Sun is separating from Jupiter and there is no peregrine planet in an angle. This tells me it was lost, not stolen. Lost through organizing, rearranging or moving things about.

The Moon is in the 2nd house. The Moon co-signifies the lost item. In a horary its a good sign of recovery and it may indicate the item being near you or about you.

The Moon is immediately applying to Venus, which rules the 5th house. She is also in mutual reception with Saturn, which is on the cusp of the 5th and the Sun, ruler of the 2nd and therefore signficator of the item, is in the 5th.

I'd say it was lost in some theatre, bar, place where gambling occurs, or bedroom or place of entertainment (if it is in the house) like amongst games or a child may have it, or in the child's room.

Maybe it is between a matress or in a purse or in between the cushions of a seat because most of the significators are in fire signs and some in air. So, it's not right on the ground or floor but somewhere in between and near a threshhold, wall, door, etc or in something else or under it. There may also being something fiery or hot about the place, or connected with large animals. I know, all wierd, but, just throwing it in here in case it makes sense to you somehow.

So, that is basically how it would be read if it was a horary chart. Not sure if it will work so well with an event but, there you go.

Best Wishes,

Anachiel