Chart reading

Suzette

Hi, I've been self-studying astrology since two and half years ago. But I still have difficulties with connecting all the aspects in my chart and now I really would like someone take a look on my chart. I would like to understand the difficulities I have to overcome with moon, mercury and jupiter.

Also I will be soon 18 years old and I have to think about my career. I would appreciate if someone would see what kind of profession would suit me and what strong points and weak points I have that would help or hindrance my career.

Thanks.

[poster did not give an astrological interpetation so moved to Greenhorns Lounge - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Suzette

Here's my chart.

Attachments

• chart.gif
    chart.gif
    29.4 KB · Views: 35
  • chart2.gif
    chart2.gif
    19.7 KB · Views: 25

EJ53

Banned
Welcome to AW....our rules that you first give your own astrological interpretations before members can respond.

Hi Suzette......Welcome to the forum.

In relation to your career, I note you have Sagittarius on MC, ruled by Jupiter in Virgo/7th house......so, what (if any) Sagittarius/Jupiterian interests do you have that might be pursued as a career?

EJ:smile:

Suzette

Sorry for not noticing the rules...I keep that in mind next time.

Well...not much. The only thing I can come up with is philosophy, I read much books about it and so. I have mercury in 10th house so maybe a career with much communicating with people. But my scorpio sun don't want to meeting many people (or I think it is my scorpio sun who's causing this). Mercury and jupiter have a hard aspect, including my very fragile pisces moon, I have to understand what weakness I have but I don't understand really understand jupiter. The only career I can think of being is pshychologist but I wonder if it would suit me...

smilingsteph

Well the 10th house is intercepted in Sag...

You have mercury as you said in the 10th house. So education would be of something that would be of importance to attain your goals. That square to jupiter is saying that you need to work a little harder to focus your mind on things that are on a larger scale. Mercury likes to pick up small bits of information on everything. Jupiter wants to take this information and apply it to something that is meaningful to allow you to grow and expand your mind. The square just blocks this energy and may make you a bit lazy and unstructured in this realm.
The best thing would be to go to school, for some disciplined instruction.

Just out of curiosity is your mother into education or is she pushing you to go to school? I was reading a book on Relating by Green and she said that the mother is seen by the 10th house and the planets there can represent how the mother is in the life of the child. So is she mercurian.
Also mercury rules the 4th house, home, roots. So learning, communicating may be very important to you, something that you may have been born to do.
Not to mentiont having a luminary in the 9th house can also show that education in a sense of understanding the world in a "feeling" way by the nature of the watery sun. You also have mars there conjunct the sun, which can bring a lot of energy and vitality to the sun. You might see aggression with a mars conjunct sun, but I think that it is important to see that if you use this properly you can get much accomplished.

Your 6th house cusp is cancer, nurturing in service to others would be a good fit for you. Moon, ruler in the first house...so you project out to the world a sense of a nurturing social identity.

The moon squares mercury and this can make you try to rationalize your feelings and the moon dosent like to do this. This can make you also a good person at telling stories. My sister has this and can really tell some crazy stories that people find either wierd or funny. She is pretty moody at times as well.

I would also look to that pluto in the 9th house as well. I think that the water in your chart can show that you are a feeling person, who can really get into the depths of things. Travel, philosophies and things of that nature.

Suzette

I can feel what you mean but it's so hard to overcome this square with mercury and jupiter.

Well, yes my mom is pushing me to go to school. I would've gone to school any way but it's pretty annoying when she gets angry when I can't get exellent grades. I may be one of the best in class but she still wants me to stand on the top. I'm born in China but moved to Sweden when I was little so I still have more of a western thinking, I'm also the only child so my mom sees me as her only hope. She's been asking for over five years now what I will doing after high school, for her I have to go to university but I got no clue what I want to be. So I think I will go to China and learn more chinese, just to get away from her influence and think more about my future. But she's not mercurian, her sun sign is in cancer.

Even though I have scorpio sun and mars conjunct the sun, why do I lack will or desire? I feel so apathetic, except when I'm reading a book. All astrology books says sun conj mars will give a great boost to the vital force or something like that and have a more agressive or dominating/controlling character. But all of my friends (well, except my best friend but he got a pretty intrersting/unique chart so I never understand what he thinks) and family see me as a quiet and emotionless person (I really mean emotionless person, my mom seriously asks me sometimes if I would miss or cry for her if she dies). Strangers see me just as a shy person.

I have also read in astrology books that helping others would fit me especially with moon in the first house and in pisces. I want to but I don't feel the drive to do it.

The only book I have in bookshelf about pluto in 9th house is Sydney Omarr's book "My world of astrolgy". It says something like this: pluto is willing to throw away the good with the bad in order to get started again. The native tends to feel that he has all the answers. The astrologer must guide him along lines to which develop a love of ideas for themselves, rather than blind adherence to one concept, idea or method. Much travel is indicated.
And I don't even really understand what he means.

Thank you very much for the answers! I have never discussed in a forum with other astrology interested before. It really gives one more insights :biggrin: