Whole sign or Placidus?

astrobabes

In the whole house system, my ascendant is right on the cusp of my first house, with my mercury as well which is in Capricorn. My sun is also Capricorn but when I switch to Placidus, my mercury is now in my 12th house. Also, in whole signs, my moon is in my 11th house but in placidus it is in my 10th house (which is weird since my moon is Scorpio and my 10th house is Libra) what house system do you prefer? whenever I read something about my mercury being in my 1st house it does sound too good to be true, I kind of resonate with my 12th house mercury a bit more. However, I do see that communication is very important in my life. Could I look at both and take whatever resonates? What about the moon in my 10th house but in a completely different sign, what does that mean? I have attached both the whole house and Placidus for my birth chart so you can see the degrees and aspects!

Attachments

• placidus.jpg
    placidus.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 33
  • whole housing.jpg
    whole housing.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 30
how could it be in 12th. theres a single or two degrees distance between your Mercury and placidus ASC. That is tight.. It must be considered as Ascending Planet . And it's a strong conjunction that should give impression like it's in 1st house.

perhaps Your moon is really in 10th. I don't know.. i have given to your nickname :) So use Placidus obviously.