Saturn square Pluto

morgthm

Wow so After browsing a bit i found a bit of information that seems to be the largest negatively affecting factor in my life right now, correlations between having Saturn square in Pluto and Feeling sort of inherently held back by a socially imposed situation.
Anyone else have any experience with this and ways of getting over it? :andy:

AJ Astrology

Wow so After browsing a bit i found a bit of information that seems to be the largest negatively affecting factor in my life right now, correlations between having Saturn square in Pluto and Feeling sort of inherently held back by a socially imposed situation.

Hi morgthm,

Saturn is retrograde moving away from Pluto, but assuming that was not the case, Saturn square Pluto creates bad losers who are lacking in graciousness, and with Saturn ruling H4, and Pluto in H2 can make status important to you.

The greatest negativity would come from you Moon square Mars, Mars square Jupiter and Moon opposing Jupiter (a T-square).

rahu

Banned

the strength of this square is that you have tremendous internal power to overcome all adversities. if it doesn't kill you it makes you stronger. of course one can not underestimate the power of obstructions in places in one's life .
this is more so in your chart because the midpoint is conjunct the node. this shows you psychology affected by a overbearing father. it can also show that the obstructions in oyur life may be caused by past life experiences. pluto is a powerful healing force ,but if one does not acknowledge this then often one is afflicted ad must heal them selves. this square makes you a survivor giving you the ability to dig down into yourself and do whatever you must to get through life.
it also shows a very strong selfish nature eve if it is unconscious .you must always realize you are acting with selfish intent so that you can temper you selfishness before it bites you in your butt.
the adage what comes around goes around applies to this aspect.

rahu

morgthm

Wow thanks so much! this really does explain alot! Apart from an overbearing farther, perhaps too supportive financially of me but i think he just feels a bit guilty and could see i was stalled. As for the past life, it must have been as you were typing that i noticed lumps on the knuckle of myright little finger so meditated on the point and it brought up what seemed to be one of my past lives, an egyptian seeming (he said sand country) really intense guy and following that i'm really glowing with energy!
I suppose you guys putting your energy inito my story really unlocked something for me! thank you so much!!

animatedoodle

You are feeling very spiritual because transiting Neptune is conjunct your Moon. Which is why you may find it hard to really find clarity in your lifes purpose, since your mind is being stimulated by psychic energy, and you might find a lot of fogginess/confusion around your "AH-HA!" moments.

That happens when you're as young as yourself already, its just a little amplified right now. I know when Neptune first entered Pisces, I went a little bananas...

I have a Pisces Moon (5degrees) also, and find it very easy to blame others for my own selfishness and dependancy. Being overly sensitive can be a blessing if channeled into creativity/spirituality, especially since your Moon is in the 5th house.

I think Saturn has a bad rap, he can help you materialise so much if you just actually sit down and listen to the lessons he is teaching you. If he is at odds with Pluto, this is a KARMIC lesson to aid in your EVOLUTION. That is some deep spiritual healing you must do.

I really feel for this "stalling" that you are experiencing. I experienced it too.
But it gets better....you just have the break on through to the other side!

I am interested in how the Jupiter opp Moon has worked in your case. Its an aspect I've been meaning to look into since I have so many charts that I haven't read that have that aspect.

morgthm

Haha, yes i just looked up the jupiter opposite moon and it definitely seems to be quite the driver of my life! I feel the need to travel, yet stay inside too much to make the money to do so and if i do make any money it just goes on spices or books i barely read. Yes that may be jumping into trouble by describing other theories about this for of spiritual control in the UK but i currently garden for a man who lives ontop of a hill in my hometown who seems to sit in his office for very long periods and was invited out shooting rabbits (and went) with a dominatory guy called simon who spoke of petential jobs with the security service...
Haha i can see how i'm coming across as bananas though! Also i've stopped smoking weed the last two months or more, which may have caused some shift!
Yea i certainly feel like i'm being reprehended for some past lives right now! The vibes i get off people when i leave the house is kind of imprisoning me here.
Not really sure what to do now in terms of breaking through, do you just mean wait or throw myself at something? I'd certainly fancy myself an academic if i wasn't concerned by being controlled by heaps of debt!

animatedoodle

That makes sense. A Jupiter Opp Moon does seem to apply to a chart I do have of an avid traveller. My sister! She is a Pisces who has been around the world twice maybe three times, I can't even remember now. She has lived abroad also. Her strong Saturn has made her very industrious so she does the "going outside and making the money" thing :) Interesting!

You know...and I only know this from pure hardcore experience...
Moon in Pisces doesnt want to get high from substances. It wants to get high from love, spirituality and connectedness. The more you give it weed, alcohol, etc, the heavier and heavier the fog gets, and when your Saturn returns, and sees that fog, he will use the combined power of his and Pluto to blow it away.

If you resist...your tenacity to hold on to your habits will cause you unbelievable pain. Believe me.

But I have faith :) Your strong Jupiter connection may really be your ticket! Just remember, rock bottom is a solid foundation!

Take care!

morgthm

Yes! I certainly got that fog! Others seem keen for me to get it back though :(
In terms of that business with simon... when i went to Australia i was working on a banana farm and the aboriginals i used to hang out with there used to call me mad dog haha I've since looked this up with great displeasure!
I still feel rock bottom is below me :( I refuse to lose confidence in myself, as others seem keen to strip me of it!

animatedoodle

Yes! I certainly got that fog! Others seem keen for me to get it back though :(
In terms of that business with simon... when i went to Australia i was working on a banana farm and the aboriginals i used to hang out with there used to call me mad dog haha I've since looked this up with great displeasure!
I still feel rock bottom is below me :( I refuse to lose confidence in myself, as others seem keen to strip me of it!

Stop blaming other people. You are on the drivers seat!

Noone is striping anything away from you. Energies that want for you to join them in self destruction only care about themselves. They see you as Justification personified.

And Mad Dog here in Australia is not an insult. We call our best friends cunts for godsake! :)

Also I have Mars in Aries so fighting is what I do best. In the end you have to choose how you have to fight. But Moon in Pisces is wonderful if you treat it with respect. I know, some of my close friends share the same Moon as me :)

Compassion, connectedness. And being taken accountable for your actions!

morgthm

I might be! Suppose i'll have to set up my expectations correctly to not lose confidence!
So what do you think about the security services work? I get a premonition that it wouldn't at all be good for me and i always trust these!
I dunno maybe i'm just not to be caught and this isn't my time... I've been having very soothing dreams about being homeless recently. Did you ever see the film a tale of princess Kaguya? its about a girl who grows up fast like bamboo, refuses marital offers from many, even the king then ascends to the moon on the 15th(my birthday) when she is 24...

morgthm

In terms of the film reference, i think it is to attain unwanting relaxation without the use of a significant other