Job Problem

midnight sun

I'm 28 years old and I never worked in my whole life. Just a two months intern in 2005. I'm graduated of journalism and finished master in public relations. Now I'm applying for phd but I couldn't win the exams yet. My ideal is to be a researcher but if I couldn't start phd at any school, I really don't know what to do.

In December Pluto started transiting opposite my Mars in 9th house. Years ago someone told me that this kind of transits will prevent my education (or other 9th house issues) as its an "opposition". In 2008, the same transit was with Sun in the same house and I couldn't study or work for one year.

So what do you think? Pluto-Mars and Uranus-Mars won't let me to do anything? What kind of a curse is this? I feel this planets won't evet let me to do something good for myself.

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_anonymous_2012713.67591.60061.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_anonymous_2012713.67591.60061.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 21

gen6k

hi, your saturn was crossing your ascendant (restriction of expression)

your pluto is going to eventually cross your IC, people will deviate and you'll deviate from them

if you hold out till september 2013 and do what youre supposed to do you'll get a job promotion after around the 27th.

Jupiter conjunt MC...

also watch out for the pluto opposition mars from dec 2012 to october 2013 from um 3rd to 9th. probably has soemthing to do with school.

kittybaby

In your natal chart I think your pluto is fine every aspect is positive, however Suturn in the 2nd house opposing venus in the 8th House could present money issues making you financially dependant on with government or family.

Libra rising indicates working in areas like public relations, communication etc.... so thats a great choice for you.

You are very emotional person (many water planets).

Goodluck