Was I wrong in what I said?

FreeWing

I am a Staff member on an online community. There was a topic on the forum concerning a certain subject, I shared my views on it and a member answered me in quite a rude manner. She didn't quite agree with it but feel she was very deffensive too, as if she perceived that I was directing my comments to her, when I really wasn't, lol. I haven't answered her yet, I'm just waiting for a few more responses to see how others will perceive it.

My question is, was I wrong in what I said? Should have I just kept my mouth shut? Lol. I am wondering if maybe it will be perceived the wrong way, specially by me being Staff there.

Here's the Chart, I'll share my views on it in a post below:

WasIwronginwhatIsaid.gif

Last edited:

FreeWing

Late Ascendant in Virgo - Either I know the answer already ( not sure how, though, lol ) or what happened can't be changed, the consequences of it will not change in any way, shape or form.

Moon & Mercury in Taurus - The Moon is exalted, so I was probably right in what I said. Being in Taurus, I firmly believe in what I said and I was true to myself too ( Mercury = Communication, Moon = Emotions ). My opinion will not be changed regardless of what is said on the topic.

3rd house in Scorpio - Mars in Virgo - The trines may suggest that my intentions towards them are good. Virgo is the natural sign of Mercury - They respect my opinion but it may be seen as controversial as the Moon doesn't feel too good in Virgo. Mars is in detritment in Taurus, probably representing me being uncomfortable with the way I was critised by sharing my views. Mars is also in my 12th house of hidden enemies... Hum, maybe I should be careful, eh, lol. Mercury and the Moon are in their 6th house, not sure what that means, though.

The North Node is in their 1st, so it will probably work-out best for them.

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

I'll use the Lot of Rectitude (ascendant + mars - mercury) to delineate this question.

+By the experimental Walis Magic 8 Ball divination:
-Lot of Rectitude falls @ 20 Capricorn
-Capricorn = Saturn which = a "no" answer by 8 Ball "rules"
(NO meaning, no querent was NOT wrong in what was said, or by saying it)

+By Primary Ankara horary
-querent = 1st house = Virgo = Mercury
-querent co-significator = Moon
-Lot of Rectitude (LOR) = 20 Capricorn
-Sun (arbiter of Truth) flows away from the LOR = no
-Mercury flows away from the LOR = no
-Moon flows away from the LOR = no
-Saturn, significator for the LOR, retrogrades away from the LOR = no

Answer here is clearly no (ie, no querent was not wrong in what was said, or by saying it)

FreeWing

Thank you, Dr.! :smile: Like I said, it was a contorversial opinion but I do really feel in my heart what I said. Was just concerned that it could have been inappropriate, considering my responsibilities in the site. :bandit:

SagiCap

I see here that you, Mercury, clearly conjunct Jupiter, her (if we take her as the 7th/open enemy/other person in general,) and that is a "yes" to your question. Ruler of your 3rd h of comm. is Mars in 12h self-undoing and harsh planet. Were your words forceful?

Another way is to show me link and I'll tell you. lol! :)

Anachiel

Well, the late ASC certainly is apt as what has been said, is said and it's too late now either way. So, really, what you are asking is how to deal with the situation.

Venus is the answer.

See, you are signfied by Mercury, which is peregrine. That's quite apt! as you really have no control how this other person reponds or what they will do. Fortunately, Venus offers a way out sonce you have a strong mutual reception with her.

Venus, here, rules the 9th and is placed int he 10th of the public eye. So, thee is probably advice that you can get from someone in your forum or another moderator regarding the situation. Still, as Venus rules the 9th and helps you, a very high-minded and educated yet compassionate or "loving" approach to the matter will serve you well. Again, think Venus.

The Moon, which rules the public in general, and also rules most of your own 10th house of public recognition here, is about to trine Mars. The Moon also has a strong mutual reception with the Sun, ruler of the 11th. So, I'd have to say that most people are on your side and the matter will be quelled quite quickly and easily.

Remember Venus.

FreeWing

I see here that you, Mercury, clearly conjunct Jupiter, her (if we take her as the 7th/open enemy/other person in general,) and that is a "yes" to your question. Ruler of your 3rd h of comm. is Mars in 12h self-undoing and harsh planet. Were your words forceful?

Another way is to show me link and I'll tell you. lol! :)

Hum... When I was sharing my views on the subject I was actually worried that I might across harsh or too critical so, being conscious of that, I tried to make sure that they would understand that I was just trying to bring their attention to another side of the issue in a generic way, not really "accusing" anyone in particular, as that was not my intention and/or not the point there. Of course, I have no control over how they perceive what I said, however I can say that I did try to be as nice as possible, lol. I wasn't trying to influence anyone either, just make them think outside the box. :sideways:

I do understand your interpretation considering "Jupiter" as the representative of the other person, the "open enemy", lol, as she did not like what I said or didn't fully understand it either. Thanks! :smile:

FreeWing

Well, the late ASC certainly is apt as what has been said, is said and it's too late now either way. So, really, what you are asking is how to deal with the situation.

Venus is the answer.

See, you are signfied by Mercury, which is peregrine. That's quite apt! as you really have no control how this other person reponds or what they will do. Fortunately, Venus offers a way out sonce you have a strong mutual reception with her.

Venus, here, rules the 9th and is placed int he 10th of the public eye. So, thee is probably advice that you can get from someone in your forum or another moderator regarding the situation. Still, as Venus rules the 9th and helps you, a very high-minded and educated yet compassionate or "loving" approach to the matter will serve you well. Again, think Venus.

The Moon, which rules the public in general, and also rules most of your own 10th house of public recognition here, is about to trine Mars. The Moon also has a strong mutual reception with the Sun, ruler of the 11th. So, I'd have to say that most people are on your side and the matter will be quelled quite quickly and easily.

Remember Venus.

Thanks Anachiel, very interesting approach to this! :smile:

Nothing much has happened since then but I haven't had contact with most of the Staff these past few days anyway, I can see they bringing out the issue though, when we meet. Yes, thinking "Venus". :sideways: I am trying to be as non-confrontational as possible and will continue to do so.