What's his perception of me?

scahm

Hi everyone,

I'm curious to know if we can read how L7 perceives L1 through the horary chart.

This isn't a question about feelings or if he even is thinking of me - I already know he's not through the lack of aspect between L7 and L1. But this is rather trying to understand the perspective of a past lover, who's met and known me before, so must surely have some kind of opinion about me.

I'm not entirely certain how we'd do this though, or if it's even considered too ambiguous a question to cast - if it is possible, I assume we look at turned houses and interpret the Sun from his perspective?

I would therefore be conjunct his 4th house in Taurus - does he see me as someone seeking to settle down and establish roots? Squaring Mars in Aquarius (his co-sig), so maybe he sees this as as a conflict to his own personal interest in remaining detached. Moon (the question) in his 9th house - we both live a couple of hours away from each other, so perhaps this is a literal reflection of the distance. I'm not sure if we can deduce much else from this chart?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-05-06 at 12.34.39.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-05-06 at 12.34.39.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot 2020-05-06 at 12.34.52.png
    Screenshot 2020-05-06 at 12.34.52.png
    71.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

ElenaJ

Interesting question, not sure if this can be answered.
In theory we look at descendent and its significators relating to the ascendent and its significators.
And contacts moon makes, in this case with ascendent and its ruler.
Your interpretation sounds plausible.

scahm

Interesting question, not sure if this can be answered.
In theory we look at descendent and its significators relating to the ascendent and its significators.
And contacts moon makes, in this case with ascendent and its ruler.
Your interpretation sounds plausible.

Thank you ElenaJ - what are your thoughts on Moon conjunct IC (his MC)? Or do you think that doesn't have any relevance to the question?

Also, his 5th house ruler combust under my significator - perhaps this reflects his past romantic interest, but the fact that it's combust may show that his interest in me has weakened.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

In anything maybe we should consider it not alone but in the context of the moon/uranus opposition that is forming, that involves a conflict between home/family life and career.
Emotional base and upsets.

scahm

In anything maybe we should consider it not alone but in the context of the moon/uranus opposition that is forming, that involves a conflict between home/family life and career.
Emotional base and upsets.

Oh wow - I had told him that my home/family life is quite unsettled and that I was looking to move to another city for work. Perhaps the opposition is his perception that my unhappy family life is the reason why I want to move? Affirmed by moon sitting in (his) 9th house.

scahm

This idea would be backed up by the fact that Uranus is co-significator of the 7th.

Sorry, I didn't understand. Would that not just back up his desire to not commit (conjunct his IC, separating from my Sun in Taurus) instead, as opposed to his perception of me?

ElenaJ

What I was referring to is that his significator is involved in the moon/uranus opposition, therefore the home/career conflict does touch him directly.

scahm

What I was referring to is that his significator is involved in the moon/uranus opposition, therefore the home/career conflict does touch him directly.

Interesting. I'm not sure how that affects him - maybe in the sense that distance played a part in us not being together? Or maybe he didn't want to get involved with someone who had so much going on. :lol:

Thanks ElenaJ, accurate as always!