Contradictions/Personality

Hello! I'm writing this in hope someone will be willing to read my birth chart,as i'm concerned about the 'contradictions' it presents. Or they might not be contradictions,but they are just different aspects (that I think everyone has them) making my personality more complex. I'm very new to astrology,so I apologize in advance as I'm sure i'm missing a lot here :unsure: .
As you can see in my chart: Sun- Gemini
Moon- Sagittarius
Ascendant- Capricorn

With that being said, how do you think the chart (and specially those 3 aspects) take part in my career,relationships and specially my personality?

Thanks in advance!:biggrin:

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_clara_giannotti.12130.23211.png
    astro_w2gw_clara_giannotti.12130.23211.png
    41.7 KB · Views: 44

astroinfinite

Hello,

Mercury reveals how you get your point across and in what style.
Mars Mercury aspects results -
You have to resist the tendency to argue. Need to improve traits like harmony and mutual understanding which can achieve more positive results. Try looking at things from another person's point of view; you will learn a lot. Make an effort to be more diplomatic as others may sense hostility from you. Don't draw any conclusions until you really hear what other people have to say. You may think you are totally innocent but others may have picked up your angry thoughts about them.
As Mercury rules transport, you should also avoid impatience when driving or operating machinery, vehicles.

Sun Moon aspects results -
Don't blame your family members, neighbors, as they may become your life long enemies or you may become alone in future. Must improve close relations to lead a happy life.

Saturn Moon aspects
It is likely that you have a difficulty sharing your emotions and others may think you are emotionally distant, boring or just don’t care. Lack of attention and love from others can make you feel isolated and lonely. This can lead to difficulty finding being able to let go and have fun. You will need to avoid your negative feelings manifesting as depression, loss or disappointment.

Except these, remaining aspects all are good.

Regards
astroinfinite

GoldenLion12

The Sagittarius/Gemini Axis seems it to be something to work on. They kind of work together and need to be balanced. Mars/Pluto is of course the difficult part, because it's inner transformation. They both can be about warring with your inner thoughts.

There's a lot of educational pursuit there through perhaps gathering information from many cultures, religions, politics, philosophies, and sifting through them finding out what resonates with you. Sagittarius is the truth seeker. The walking library. I'm a Sagittarius Sun with Neptune in Sagittarius, so I can tell you the contradictions usually come from mirroring the collectives contradictions in theories, concepts, belief systems. Gemini kind of likes to compartmentalize, get stuck in duality and polarity at times. This is also learning to rise out of duality and polarity and transcending the good vs. evil, bad vs. good, seeing through a different perspective the conditioning of society and culture.

Sagittarius is fire of course, so you need to be kind of cautious while driving, or doing activities that concern mechanical objects. Sagittarius has away with moving to fast, thinking to fast, and sometimes you have to slow down and relax. Take time to calm your emotions, thoughts, and feelings. Contemplate, observe your thoughts. Keep a journal. I find when I write and dump my thoughts, it keeps my head clear.

Sagittarius/Gemini can both be a know it all, get stubborn with our ideals, and some can get out out of control with their beliefs. This can also be kind of like a wild horse. There's a tendency of not like being controlled, manipulated by others, and having freedom to be your authentic self. There's times you might buck at what people ask you to do out of fear. Afraid to face the shadow side of yourself. Sagittarius rarely likes being trapped. They like to move around and travel in their mind and in the physical. Their adventurers, explorers, and want to discover new things. Gemini is talks about those things, markets, distributes information through many platforms.

In relationships it can be moving to fast and find yourself in the wrong relationships, so you also have to take your time, get to know one another, and slow it down.

Contradiction usually being caught in chaos and confusion. And the more you educate yourself, the more you will liberate your mind and emotions.

katydid

The ELEMENTS in Astrology are really interesting to study. Your chart would be a good case to look at because you have all of your planets in the elements of Fire and Air, and none placed in Earth or Water.

You do have your Ascendant, or rising sign, in Earth, but that is not a planet, it is an angle. And Saturn, which is the ruler of Capricorn, is in Gemini.

You have 8 placements in Gemini/Sag. :sideways:

Fire/Air is ACTIVE MENTAL energy. It is highly perceptive, quick thinking, agile, flexible, reactive.

Could there be a drought of calmness and serenity? A lack of hope or faith or compassion? :wink:

rahu

Banned
lemonandsalt

you do have a very interesting juxtaposition of several distinct dynamics in your personality.

to start with the south node is on your ascendant. This is an aspect of psychic abilities but as the south node brings many thought forms from other planes, you may not think or acknowledge you are psychic because this aspect also gives you great intellectual abilities so often you may think you are just being logical when you know what someone is going to say.as you named asteroid is square to the node/ascendant, I think you do realize you have these abilities.one problem here can be that sometimes you can be overwhelmed by all the thoughts going thru you mind which can lead to confusion.
hi
further more you have psyche conjunct the node and descendant and nessus conjunct the south node and ascendant as psyche is opposed to nessus and these are square to your named asteroid clara.

this shows you to be extremely sensitive to others.it tend to make you extremely idealistic and romantic but with nessus, you tend to drawn others who may have emotional issue to you.

your psyche/eros midpoint is conjunct you node ,so you are in fact ultra romantic and sensitive . this is a force from you that others can feel.i think you often dream about the idea guy . but again nessus shows that in spite of your idealistic emotional nature , you often are let down by others and at times find you have difficulty in trusting others.and this also shows youend of with guys who maynot have the same high feelings as you do.with ixion conjunct to pallas, you may have a fondness for "bad boys" .

this pattern also shows that you may have emotional issues yourself which likely have to do with some sort of constrictive or abusive aspect to your childhood. this also indicated by your sun opposed to pluto .with your moon opposed to Saturn, this issues likely involve your father as a frustration and controlling element in your childhood.

returning to your psychic abilities, your chart has Uranus conjunct to Lilith and square to the vertex. this show exceptional astral/dream access to the astral plane. this shows you have intense vivid dreams which often can be prophetic. you also likely to have what is called" sleep paralysis". this is when you wake up and are conscious but you can't move your body for a few minutes. this happens when you have stayed in a astral experience/dream too long.

this aspect gives you a explosive emotional state at times and shows you are drawn to new ideas and experiences , though one of your contradictions is that since you also have moon opposed to Saturn, you can also at times be very quiet and despondent . these two impulses can give your personality a up and down syndrome and you could be described as bipolar when you moods swing back and forth.

your mars is sextile to Uranus and trine to Venus which gives you a vibrant charm. this shows a loving nature and again friends of an exciting nature. this is very attractive but in a subtle manner as things and guys come to you with out you having to go after them. with the mars/Venus midpoint conjunct to Uranus and Lilith, you do like to have many guys around. You like excitement and experiencing new things and people

your mars is conjunct to chiron so here we have another of your contradictions. even though you are charming and gracious , you are also very picky. that is you have different or quirky likes in guys and you are a bit "edgy" yourself. you like to be on the fringes of social life instead of the center that your charming personality would seem to place you. you are a bit unpredictable because you have you own inner set or morals .

you have Neptune square to pholus and the conjunct your mars and chiron which shows you do not let people really know you. this aspect can make you act like a" player" rather than a person who is sincereinrelationships, but again another of your contradictions is that you moon is conjunct to pallas and opposed to juno and Saturn, so inside ,you are not a "player" but someone who looks for and wants devotion and stability in relationships

with Uranus and Lilith trine to mercury and Jupiter ,you are very intelligent and have excellent common sense besides.you learn things quickly and even mathematics comes to you almost naturally. you understand how the world and large social patterns operate and you also understand the nature of personal interactions
though you are sensitive to very others, with pluto opposed to the sun, you can be very selfish at times and usually you are always concerned about how you are affectedly everything. and for all your various feelings ,you are a bottom line person which means that there are no grays areas in your personality. you either like some thing or someone or you don't like something or someone. so you can act verycold and almost cruel at times especially when someone is false to you.are a devoted friend but a if some lies or crosses you, you rarely give themsecond chance.one mistake is often all it takes for you to ostracize a former friend or acquaintance .

rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_clara_82069_28988.jpg
    astro_2gw_clara_82069_28988.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Hello,

Mercury reveals how you get your point across and in what style.
Mars Mercury aspects results -
You have to resist the tendency to argue. Need to improve traits like harmony and mutual understanding which can achieve more positive results. Try looking at things from another person's point of view; you will learn a lot. Make an effort to be more diplomatic as others may sense hostility from you. Don't draw any conclusions until you really hear what other people have to say. You may think you are totally innocent but others may have picked up your angry thoughts about them.
As Mercury rules transport, you should also avoid impatience when driving or operating machinery, vehicles.

Sun Moon aspects results -
Don't blame your family members, neighbors, as they may become your life long enemies or you may become alone in future. Must improve close relations to lead a happy life.

Saturn Moon aspects
It is likely that you have a difficulty sharing your emotions and others may think you are emotionally distant, boring or just don’t care. Lack of attention and love from others can make you feel isolated and lonely. This can lead to difficulty finding being able to let go and have fun. You will need to avoid your negative feelings manifesting as depression, loss or disappointment.

Except these, remaining aspects all are good.

Regards
astroinfinite

Hello, astroinfinite. Your response was really helpful, as I was seeking guidance in what I should improve. Thank you!:sideways:

There's a lot of educational pursuit there through perhaps gathering information from many cultures, religions, politics, philosophies, and sifting through them finding out what resonates with you. Sagittarius is the truth seeker. The walking library. I'm a Sagittarius Sun with Neptune in Sagittarius, so I can tell you the contradictions usually come from mirroring the collectives contradictions in theories, concepts, belief systems. Gemini kind of likes to compartmentalize, get stuck in duality and polarity at times. This is also learning to rise out of duality and polarity and transcending the good vs. evil, bad vs. good, seeing through a different perspective the conditioning of society and culture.

Sagittarius is fire of course, so you need to be kind of cautious while driving, or doing activities that concern mechanical objects. Sagittarius has away with moving to fast, thinking to fast, and sometimes you have to slow down and relax. Take time to calm your emotions, thoughts, and feelings. Contemplate, observe your thoughts. Keep a journal. I find when I write and dump my thoughts, it keeps my head clear.
Hello,GoldenLion12

First,I would like to thank you for taking your time to look at my chart.It's very much appreciated.
I find truly certain what you said about contradictions.And refering to Sagittarius, I know I am that way,and I will follow your advise by heart.I think keeping a journal will help me too. :unsure:

Sagittarius/Gemini can both be a know it all, get stubborn with our ideals, and some can get out out of control with their beliefs. This can also be kind of like a wild horse. There's a tendency of not like being controlled, manipulated by others, and having freedom to be your authentic self. There's times you might buck at what people ask you to do out of fear. Afraid to face the shadow side of yourself. Sagittarius rarely likes being trapped. They like to move around and travel in their mind and in the physical. Their adventurers, explorers, and want to discover new things. Gemini is talks about those things, markets, distributes information through many platforms.
Oh,so you think they complement each other? That's really interesting. I find some aspects of them that makes them very similar.:surprised:

Contradiction usually being caught in chaos and confusion. And the more you educate yourself, the more you will liberate your mind and emotions.
Thank you.You put my mind at ease.

Last edited:
Hello, Katydid. Thank you for taking your time to look at my chart :)

You have 8 placements in Gemini/Sag.
Fire/Air is ACTIVE MENTAL energy. It is highly perceptive, quick thinking, agile, flexible, reactive.
I find what you said really interesting.Could you maybe elaborate it a bit more?
Could there be a drought of calmness and serenity? A lack of hope or faith or compassion?
Oh katy...You just hit the nail on the head.There definitely is a drought of calmness and serenity.I feel so overwhelmed by my thoughts.I just wish for a moment of inner peace...

lemonandsalt

you do have a very interesting juxtaposition of several distinct dynamics in your personality.

to start with the south node is on your ascendant. This is an aspect of psychic abilities but as the south node brings many thought forms from other planes, you may not think or acknowledge you are psychic because this aspect also gives you great intellectual abilities so often you may think you are just being logical when you know what someone is going to say.as you named asteroid is square to the node/ascendant, I think you do realize you have these abilities.one problem here can be that sometimes you can be overwhelmed by all the thoughts going thru you mind which can lead to confusion.
hi
further more you have psyche conjunct the node and descendant and nessus conjunct the south node and ascendant as psyche is opposed to nessus and these are square to your named asteroid clara.

this shows you to be extremely sensitive to others.it tend to make you extremely idealistic and romantic but with nessus, you tend to drawn others who may have emotional issue to you.

your psyche/eros midpoint is conjunct you node ,so you are in fact ultra romantic and sensitive . this is a force from you that others can feel.i think you often dream about the idea guy . but again nessus shows that in spite of your idealistic emotional nature , you often are let down by others and at times find you have difficulty in trusting others.and this also shows youend of with guys who maynot have the same high feelings as you do.with ixion conjunct to pallas, you may have a fondness for "bad boys" .

this pattern also shows that you may have emotional issues yourself which likely have to do with some sort of constrictive or abusive aspect to your childhood. this also indicated by your sun opposed to pluto .with your moon opposed to Saturn, this issues likely involve your father as a frustration and controlling element in your childhood.

returning to your psychic abilities, your chart has Uranus conjunct to Lilith and square to the vertex. this show exceptional astral/dream access to the astral plane. this shows you have intense vivid dreams which often can be prophetic. you also likely to have what is called" sleep paralysis". this is when you wake up and are conscious but you can't move your body for a few minutes. this happens when you have stayed in a astral experience/dream too long.

this aspect gives you a explosive emotional state at times and shows you are drawn to new ideas and experiences , though one of your contradictions is that since you also have moon opposed to Saturn, you can also at times be very quiet and despondent . these two impulses can give your personality a up and down syndrome and you could be described as bipolar when you moods swing back and forth.

your mars is sextile to Uranus and trine to Venus which gives you a vibrant charm. this shows a loving nature and again friends of an exciting nature. this is very attractive but in a subtle manner as things and guys come to you with out you having to go after them. with the mars/Venus midpoint conjunct to Uranus and Lilith, you do like to have many guys around. You like excitement and experiencing new things and people

your mars is conjunct to chiron so here we have another of your contradictions. even though you are charming and gracious , you are also very picky. that is you have different or quirky likes in guys and you are a bit "edgy" yourself. you like to be on the fringes of social life instead of the center that your charming personality would seem to place you. you are a bit unpredictable because you have you own inner set or morals .

you have Neptune square to pholus and the conjunct your mars and chiron which shows you let people really know you. this aspect can make you act like a" player" rather than a person who is sincereinrelationships, but again another of your contradictions is that you moon is conjunct to pallas and opposed to juno and Saturn, so inside ,you are not a "player" but someone who looks for and wants devotion and stability in relationships

with Uranus and Lilith trine to mercury and Jupiter ,you are very intelligent and have excellent common sense besides.you learn things quickly and even mathematics comes to you almost naturally. you understand how the world and large social patterns operate and you also understand the nature of personal interactions
though you are sensitive to very others, with pluto opposed to the sun, you can be very selfish at times and usually you are always concerned about how you are affectedly everything. and for all your various feelings ,you are a bottom line person which means that there are no grays areas in your personality. you either like some thing or someone or you don't like something or someone. so you can act verycold and almost cruel at times especially when someone is false to you.are a devoted friend but a if some lies or crosses you, you rarely give themsecond chance.one mistake is often all it takes for you to ostracize a former friend or acquaintance .

rahu
I can't thank you enough for your extense answer.You are really kind.Thank you.