when will it end?

FreeWing

Hello!

I'm in a dance group for almost an year. However I dance for almost 4 years, and always with the very same teacher, who is in this group aswell.
I love dancing. But I hate her, I hate the teacher! Well, there are some times when I love her, but her personality always makes me ti change my mind! She's so... Fake, I guess. I really can't stand her.
This wasn't like that. I liked her before... But this last year, when the group was formed... Aaaaargh, it has been a nightmare!
I want to get out of it! I can't stand it...
But I can't get out just like that... I wouldn't be able to do that to my group, I have compromised myself with them...

What should I do? When will it end?

Thanks!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_282_vai_acabar_71379_20545.gif
    astro_2gw_282_vai_acabar_71379_20545.gif
    29.2 KB · Views: 18

archergirl

When will what end, Freewing? The world? Time? The constitutional monarchy in England?

You need to have a clear question in your mind, not just vexation. Your chart likely won't make much sense.

This doesn't really need a horary. This just needs you to calm down, sit down, and have a think over whether the unpleasant relationship with your teacher is a bigger concern than your dancing. You are not obligated to be unhappy for anyone else's sake, Freewing; not even your dance group.

AG:)