Solved — with voc Moon. Where are my Airpods?

duenderoja

Lost AirPods Analysis.

B344-DB81-EB6-D-45-C7-8-FFA-68-A3-BF23-B479.jpg

Here is a generic photo of the item, for those who do not know what it is:

CBDDE475-C3-A2-4-E13-8444-42092460-AEA9.png

AirPods are bluetooth headphones, that cost 160 [just purchased 2 months ago!��]. I am quite distraught at this loss! Horrified, saddened greatly, and I feel quite a large vacancy in my soul, lol. Typically I take an attitude of “easy come, easy go” to lost things, but not this time! Please help if you can!

I cannot figure out if they have been picked up by someone and kept, or stolen. In the end, both options are theft — one is unintentional, the other, not. I have searched my apartment high and low, beneath, behind, and within furniture. I am the type of person who has a place for everything, and compulsively places objects in their proper places. So losing objects is rare for me. I have tried using Find My AirPods with the app, but the last sighting was yesterday [April 7, 2019] at 1:53PM.

Please forgive my wall of analysis; I have turned myself around in circles and gotten lost among all of analysis. Please correct me!

I am using the “Where is it?” article by Deborah Houlding on skyscript to guide me [http://www.skyscript.co.uk/wit.html]

Radical?

Hour ruler is Mercury. Ascendant triplicity ruler is Jupiter. Ascendant ruler triplicity ruler is Mercury.

- The need to know is excessively great. [+]
- The hour ruler signifies lost AirPods. [+]
- The hour ruler and the ascendant triplicity ruler are different planets, and the planetary natures are different. [-]
- The hour ruler and the ascendant ruler share similar natures [dry]. [+]
- The hour ruler has the same nature as ascendant [dry]. [+]

Strictures.

- Ascendant is at 08º42’ [+]
- Moon void of course. [-]
- Principal significators very strong: exalted Moon. [++]

Significators.

- Querent: Aries, Mars.
- AirPods: Mercury [natural significator of AirPods?], Moon.
- 2nd house ruler: Venus.
- Part of Fortune ruler: Jupiter.
- 4th cusp [locality, quality of ground]: Cancer, Moon.
-
Arguments for Recovery.

* Application from the Moon to the ascendant or its ruler. [-]
* Application from the Moon or 2nd-ruler to the 2nd house or its ruler, or to a planet in the 2nd, or to Fortuna. [-]
* Application from the Moon to its own dispositor. [-]
* The Sun and Moon aspecting each other or the cusp of the 2nd house by trine. [-]
* The Sun and Moon aspecting each other by any aspect out of angles. [-]
* The Sun in the ascendant (unless in Libra or Aquarius, where it is debilitated). [+]
* The Moon, 2nd-ruler, asc-ruler or a fortune (Jupiter, Venus, Fortuna, North Node) placed in the ascendant, 2nd house or 4th house. [+]
* 2nd-ruler in the 10th or 11th shows the object is near the querent or is being kept by a friend.
* The Moon aspecting a fortune shows the item is in the safe keeping of an honest person who will return it. (Especially if the fortune also aspects the ascendant or asc-ruler.) [Moon separating from Venus] [+]
* The Moon or 2nd-ruler angular. [-]

Total [+]: 3
Total [-]: 6
Sum: -3

Arguments against Recovery

- Both Sun and Moon 'under the earth'. [Sun in ascendant.] [-]
- The Moon or 2nd-ruler cadent or far from the querent's significator. [-]
- The Moon or 2nd-ruler in the 7th or 8th house, aspected by the ruler of the 7th - this suggests the missing item has been stolen (the 7th house indicating that it has been taken by another, the 8th house indicating that person has already sold it or profited by it). [-]
- Fortuna or the Moon disposed by an infortune (Mars, Saturn, South Node, Uranus), or an infortune in the ascendant or 2nd house. Infortunes suggest loss or damage to the goods. The same is indicated by affliction of the 2nd house cusp. [Mars in 2nd, yet is ascendant ruler?] [?]
- The Moon or 2nd ruler 'under Sun's beams', combust, in the 8th or applying to 8th-ruler.
- The Moon or 2nd-ruler separating from its own dispositor. [-]
- The Moon or 2nd ruler aspecting an infortune - it has fallen into the possession of a dishonest person who will keep it. (Especially if the infortune also aspects the ascendant or asc-ruler.) [Moon separating from Saturn] [+]

Total [+]: 1
Total [-]: 4
Sum: -3

Study:

- Moon being void of course, yet exalted shows it is extremely important?
- Moon in 2nd means it is close?
- Ascendant ruler Mars in 2nd means it is close?
- AirPods ruler Mercury in 12th means it is lost for good?
- Mercury applies by square to Jupiter [fortune], ruler of 9th an 12th; in 9th and strong.
- 2nd ruler Venus in 12th means it is lost for good?
- Mercury applies to a conjunction with Venus [fortune], ruler of 2nd and 7th, means it can be returned?
- 7th ruler in 12th is an argument against return? [theft]
- Ascendant ruler Mars applies to a sextile to the ascendant, meaning a possible return to owner?
- Ascendant ruler disposed by Mercury, showing connection between the two.

Dignities Study

- Moon: disposed by Venus, exalted, own triplicity. [+]
- Mercury: disposed by Jupiter, exaltation of Venus, triplicity of Moon. [+]
- Mars: disposed by Mercury, triplicity of Mercury. Mutual reception with Mercury by term. [+]
- Venus: disposed by Jupiter, exalted, triplicity of Moon. [+]
-
All of the significators are tied together by dignities, although few aspect each other by application.

I will cry. It seems they are lost forever.

Last edited:

duenderoja

Re: Urgent! Where are my AirPods? [inside case]

SOLVED!!!

They must have fallen on the floor from the table where they belong, and my cat played soccer with it until it reached the kitchen, and went underneath the stove.

duenderoja

So, Moon [lost item significator] and Mars [ascendant ruler] were both in the 2nd, saying that it was already in my possession!

Does anyone disagree?

Moon is ruled by an earth sign, showing it was on the floor. Mars shows it was near a flame creating item. Gemini up high, because I am on the 7th floor.

Last edited:

duenderoja

I would like to add that I believe the primary significator, and 2nd ruler — Mercury and Venus— are in the 12th house because it was hidden in an obscure place, under the oven. The part of fortune is in the 12th as well.

To think, finding chart radicality trumps a void of course Moon.

Last edited: