Education Abroad and Depression, Help

Rao

Hello everyone,
Please help. I'm in distress
I have being having trouble with education from my school actually from the day I started getting headache and was diagnosed with improper blood flow to my brain later. I do have a undergraduate degree and wish to study further abroad . I have questions to ask , kindly help me with information

1.I wish to study abroad this year, will that be fruitful ?
2.Will I be able to get funds for the same?
3.I wish to settle abroad with business of my own, do I have it my birth chart?
4.I'm battling depression for a long time and with none to talk about it , I feel lost and hopeless , will my mental illness deplete further?
5. Will I ever get married because I've never had relationship nor friends?
6. My suicidal thoughts are too high, should I renounce everything and hibernate ?

All the insights are appreciated.

Thank you

Regards
Rao

Attachments

• astro_245gw_rao_201838.21666.17497.jpg
    astro_245gw_rao_201838.21666.17497.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 18
  • veastro_2gw_rao_hw.22985.48985.jpg
    veastro_2gw_rao_hw.22985.48985.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 16

Saturn90

Things will start getting better from 2020. A total turn of events is waiting for you. Chances are you can study abroad. Best remedy is to meditate and try to help others in whatever possible way. Marriage , children- every happiness is waiting for you but with a just bit of wait.

Rao

Things will start getting better from 2020. A total turn of events is waiting for you. Chances are you can study abroad. Best remedy is to meditate and try to help others in whatever possible way. Marriage , children- every happiness is waiting for you but with a just bit of wait.

Thank you so very much for your time and answer
Any idea on why I'm mentally unstable, bouncing from one idea to another and restless always?