mental health problems in my chart?

I have anxiety, social anxiety, and i show symptoms of schizophrenia and paranoia also but i haven't been diagnosed with that. What are the indications in my chart of these mental issues?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_cillian.81485.11695.png
    astro_w2gw_cillian.81485.11695.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 33

HoldOrFold

Tight quincunx between your Sun and Neptune can indicate being in two worlds, i.e. the schizophrenic symptoms + the square from Pluto could add a darker dimension to it if the unconscious needs work. This might be related to your upbringing for family in some way since the Sun rules the IC. Look out for transits around 25 degrees which trigger this configuration for more real life data.

Anxiety wise, you've got Saturn in the 11th which can sometimes make people shy. It's in the sign of it's fall, Aries, and rules the 10th house which is your public image. It also opposes your Ascendant ruler, the Moon, although it's not as bad as some oppositions since it's received with its exalted sign, Libra. Ruler of the 12th is in the 1st and is squared by that Saturn too. Look out for transits around the 6/9 degrees which trigger these dynamics and notice what you feel and how you react.

All natal charts have higher and lower manifestations. At the moment you're embodying the lower end manifestation of these chart configurations, through work you can embody the higher end which can give great creativity through harnessing the power of the unconscious.

I read a book once about a woman with schizophrenia, PTSD and bipolar disorder. She had it really bad and was institutionalized for awhile. She completely cured herself using meditation and qigong. It's called 'Possessing Me: A Memoir of Healing', highly recommend.

Thanks for the info. I need to do research on transits since i don't know much about it or how to interpret them yet. I've actually been very interested in the unconscious lately and have checked out some of Carl Jungs stuff on it as as well as Jordan Petersons interpretations. I have been going through what i would call a sort of spiritual awakening in the last few months which hasn't been easy but has given me hope too.

IleneK

Premium Member
You know, I don't see mental health problems in your chart. I see a very sensitive person, Cancer Asc, with Venus and a bit of an uncomfortable Mars rising. But see this as you are working through the challenges of being human. Being human is not easy for any of us, and it's challenges are certainly highlighted at your age as you move into maturity.

Please do continue to cultivate hope and look into the basic works of Carl Jung. They much to offer in understanding. And remember to kind to yourself.

I am wishing you the best.

Rawiri

Your Moon is with the north node, in the 4th sign (a place of security, both emotional and physical) opposing Saturn (a planet of lacks, fears and insecurity).

There is further an exchange between 4th sign lord and 1st sign lord (Venus in 1st). That digs the emotional and physical security even deeper into the person's self-identity.

The whole general "grand cross" I guess they would call it in modern astrology, with planets in bad dignity.

Those all tied together would be some contributing factors...some Jyotish astrologers would just see Moon with north node and say that's enough...

You have a good Mercury which avoids all those concerns, 12th and 3rd sign lord, in the 12th from the Moon (and 2nd from the Sun). Both "power places" which can support a person's consciousness.

Possibly manifest as good research/contemplative/meditative ability which can help deal with the issues.