Querent and Quesited Points to the Same Significator?

renjer

This has been on my mind for some time now.

Let's say someone asks if they got pregnant. What happens if the ASC cusp is in Libra, and House 5 cusp is in Taurus? That makes L1 and L5 the same - Venus.

I know that we can also use the Moon for this question, but, with regards to Venus, would we treat this planet as L1 or L5?

Chrysalis

Let's say someone asks if they got pregnant. What happens if the ASC cusp is in Libra, and House 5 cusp is in Taurus? That makes L1 and L5 the same - Venus.

I know that we can also use the Moon for this question, but, with regards to Venus, would we treat this planet as L1 or L5?

If this ever happens with me i just focus more on what the moons doing...or if its a regio chart its happened in, then id most likely use whole signs for the chart.

IleneK

Premium Member

Then you use the almuten of the 5th house for the significator.

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/almuten.html