Best compatibility for Libra sun with scorpio rising

Ac3

Hello guys I have a question for my love life because my sun and ascendant are very different in their nature.
Im Libra with scorpio rising, but my Venus and mars are conjunct in sagittarius, and my moon is in gemini. I had very long relationship with pisces and virgo, but im very attracted from fire signs and had some love relation with their but it was short and more difficult for me.
I have this question "who is best sun sign for love life for me?".
Thank you all, I'm very curious to find out and sorry for my not very well english

keywine89

Hello guys I have a question for my love life because my sun and ascendant are very different in their nature.
Im Libra with scorpio rising, but my Venus and mars are conjunct in sagittarius, and my moon is in gemini. I had very long relationship with pisces and virgo, but im very attracted from fire signs and had some love relation with their but it was short and more difficult for me.
I have this question "who is best sun sign for love life for me?".
Thank you all, I'm very curious to find out and sorry for my not very well english

Someone with a sagittarius venus conjunct yours would be best. Libras, scorpios, sagittarius, capricorn or aquarius can have this venus.

LibralovesTaurus

Hi!

Omg we are kind of alike here :) I'm a Libra sun Scorp rising with venus in sag but my moon and mars are in Leo :) I'm more attracted to Scorpios or Tauruses and almost always attract both Aquarius and Taurus the most. What I have noticed is that I really like Venus in Pisces individuals...have you ever had this experience too?

Ac3

Hi!

Omg we are kind of alike here :) I'm a Libra sun Scorp rising with venus in sag but my moon and mars are in Leo :) I'm more attracted to Scorpios or Tauruses and almost always attract both Aquarius and Taurus the most. What I have noticed is that I really like Venus in Pisces individuals...have you ever had this experience too?

Hii LibralovesTaurus, nice to meet you😊
I never had a relationships with someone
Venus in pisces ☹. I like too in pysical apparence Tauruses and scorpios, acquarious for their cheerful and sociale
mind. I Think my rising sign is more jealous then many Librans😂