Just venting...

Me and my fiancé of almost or about ten years give or take recently separated. We ended things amicably though. We do still talk because we sort of have to. But then I ended up getting mixed up with a guy who ended up being obsessive, jealous, and extremely controlling. It was completely toxic because of how manipulative he was...we talked 24/7 but we never even met! It's crazy how bad it was even when it wasn't even physical. It was so **** strange the effect we had on each other so strongly without even meeting yet.

Then I discovered that he somehow knew where I lived and knew my whereabouts, even online. I even tested it by creating a few new accounts on a few dating apps and he would find me and bully me to leave. It was crazy. I discovered his prison background. He did tell me he had been to prison but not to the extent that it was. I discovered some really horrible things. His capability for crime and danger had me very afraid. That isn't me...I'm not a fearful person but he had me so terrified of him I couldn't even think straight...I really believe if I had met him, things would have gotten out of control and one of us (most likely me) would have gotten hurt.

So I cut off all contact with him finally...I tried twice before but he would suck me back in. This time I finally have once and for all. I had to jump off that train heading to destruction. It wasn't easy because I was swept up in the delusional and toxic state; but now that I have, I see everything that was going on. Theres still a lot I don't know or that I'm confused about. The things he's said to me, revealed to me, makes me think that he had been patrolling me for awhile, scoping me out, before we even started talking. He's admitted to me he has pretended to be other people online to talk to me to 'test' me. I told him about my previous stalking incidences and he said to me it was him, although now I'm thinking maybe he just said that to spark fear in me...I'm not sure.

I've learned a lot more not to be so naive. I don't feel he will hurt me now that I've cut him off, but I do feel that if I had gone further, he most definitely would have. I feel so much better now and I can actually breathe! It was literally sucking me dry and I had nightmares every night if I even got sleep. It felt like I was on drugs and I don't even do drugs! It was so insane. Good riddance to all of that!

Thanks for letting me rant even though it was all over the place.

RaRohini

Hi Atlantika !

Good thing that you got off that burning train ! I see strong Scorpio or Aquarian Moon influence in him.Once he tagged on to your line of thinking, he probably 'got' you ..thats why the feeling. Feel very positive about yourself and cut that cord once and for all.
All the best !

ashriia

Glad you cut the cord as well sounds like bad news all around.

These people can draw you in, and usually you want to figure them out or what the h*ll is going on so you keep talking to them. But cutting the cord and saving your sanity and safety is best!

Did this all bubble up on Saturday when Pluto was exactly conjunct Venus in Capricorn? Is that when some kind of line was finally crossed that prompted you to end contact?

Curious if you have a Pluto/Venus aspect in your chart also.. I know this wasn't an astrology post but just wondering.

Blaze

Account Closed
You met this dude on the internet yea? Good thing you ditched him, sounds like trouble.

Did you have a party afterwards? :biggrin:

Yeah...idk what I'm gonna do. When I saw that glove it made me hyperventilate honestly. I still have it in a plastic baggy just in case...for evidence.

katydid

Do you have any screenshots of any of the threatening things he said or anything about him saying he knows where you live etc?

I would take some of those things, printed up, down to your local police dept. Ask if they have a 'stalking' unit. Many do nowadays. And says that you want to give them a heads up that someone has been watching you and threatened you and he has a criminal history. They will usually do extra drive by around your neighborhood and it can help if you need to call them fast if they already had a police report about him. :rightful:

Blaze

Account Closed
Katydid read my mind.

We have no proof you are lying...or telling the truth. But if you have proof, call the police and tell them he is harassing you.

It's none of our business but are you alone? If so, is there any one in the immediate area that can stay with you? Being alone right now is unwise.

If you aren't alone then good. Just be careful, too many stories out there of these online creeps and the **** they do to others.

RaRohini

What makes you think aquarian moon is associated with this behavior? Because of his mental imbalance? Or is there more to it?
Hi !

Im not against Aqua Moon or anything. They are the most humanitarian people one can find on the planet. But a severely afflicted moon could lead them to experiment with people like a scientist. They have an unfair advantage here as they are capable of completely blocking their feelings.

I'm telling the truth about what I've said. I have no proof of anything. I'll take care of it. Sorry for venting about it. I wouldn't have done that if I didn't have any reason to be concerned.

I can take a picture of the black glove although I have no proof it was his.

And btw- I don't want anyone's sympathy. Which is why it takes a lot for me to admit when I'm going theough troubles. But believe you me, If it wasn't something that's been weighing on me, I wouldn't have said anything. I like to handle things on my own but sometimes I do need to vent, which is exactly what I was doing. I don't care if any of you believe me or not. I'm not one to make up stupid stories. I wouldn't really effing care if I ever come back here tomorrow. The reason I come back is because I love asteology and I like to read and learn. Maybe I'll just keep my personal life out of things from now on.

And also...despite all the things he's said and everything...I can't help but still care...if it sounds bad, so be it. I just feel some heavy karma between us that needs fixed. I don't want to get him in trouble, that's the last thing I want to do. I don't think he will hurt me but then again, some of the things he has said it sometimes scares me to the point where I need advice. Idk...I think I'll be fine regardless but I know he's dangerous. I just don't really think he'd be dangerous to me...but *sigh* idk. I'm confused as ****. All I know is I'm getting sick of it and will have to call on my ex if need be.

Last edited:

katydid

Please do not assume that he is not dangerous and would not hurt you. I am not sure about that.
Anyone that would try to scare and threaten a single woman, saying he knows where you live and is watching you----:bandit:----anyone who does that is dangerous because he is trying to scare you, to hurt you, to be in control of you. That is WRONG.

Don't say he wouldn't hurt you because he already did hurt you. He made you frightened and worried and messed with your head. :pinched:

I took care of things. I'm a Capricorn. I'll do what needs to be done. Yes my cancer moon makes me vulnerable but I'm tough.

I feel no need to talk about this anymore. It's over. He won't harm me. I have way too much protection.

Must I remind you people...these are my natal aspects:

Mars square Moon: 11/12, 3rd, influences also the 9th
Jupiter square Mercury: 4th, 6th, influences also the 5th, 2nd, 11th
Jupiter square Venus: 4th, 6th, influences also the 5th, 3rd, and 10th
Saturn square Sun: 3rd, 6th, influences also the 1st
Ascendant square Jupiter: 1st, 4th, influences also the 6th and 5th
Midheaven square Mercury: 10th, 6th, influences also the 2nd and 11th
Fortune square Chiron: 7th, 10th

Mars trine Venus: 3rd, 6th, influences the 9th and 10th.
Jupiter trine moon: 4th, 11/12th influences the 5th.
Chiron trine Sun: 10th, 6th and influences the 1st.
Fortune trine Saturn: 7th, 3rd and influences the 6th.
Fortune trine Pluto: 7th, 3rd, and influences the 4th.

Uranus sextile Mercury: 4th, 6th, influences 7th, 2nd, and 11th
Neptune sextile Saturn: 5th, 3rd influences 6th and 8th
Pluto sextile Neptune: 3rd, 5th, influences 4th and 8th
Ascendant sextile Mars: 1st, 6th, 3rd, 9th
Fortune sextile Neptune: 7th, 5th and 8th

Ascendant opposite Venus : 1st, 6th, 3rd, 10th
Midheaven opposite Pluto: 10th, 3rd, 6th, 4th

craft94

Aquarius and Scorpio are both good at reading people, and 'testing' them out, not a bad thing but if you're a "bad person", you can use this for manipulation.

Last edited:

david starling

Aquarius and Scorpio are both good at reading people, and 'testing' them out, not a bad thing but if you're a "bad person", you can use this for manipulation.

Sounds like a scary situation!!! I've been stalked recently too, and I wanted to post the synastry chart but I was too afraid

How did you resolve it?