No friends at all?

PatAstro

I have Rahu in 11th house in Aquarius.
Saturn is located in 1st house... I think.
Rahu in Dhanishtha - shows a soul that recognizes its darkness yet aspires towards superior wealth and searching for enlightenment through achievements.

I have no planet in 11th house in the Western Astrology chart.
The ruler of 11th house is Uranus in 6th house, Libra. And it is square Mercury Rx in 9th house in Capricorn.
or go with Saturn in 1st house in Taurus... Opposes many planets in the 7th house... I guess people don't like me :sad:
But it trines Mercury in Capricorn in 9th house...

Whatever that mean.

I don't want to make friends with deaf people.... they gossip too much and plus I really want to go to movie at movie theatre, they can't hear.

Mercury... maybe communication problem...

I can't really get into communication with normal people who can hear and talk.... I have a hearing problem.

Or maybe somebody is gossiping about me. :devil:

Oh well... I'm doom. :pouty:

Attachments

• vedic chart.jpg
    vedic chart.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 15
  • astro_24gw_01_patrice_20151213.71666.30185.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_patrice_20151213.71666.30185.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 19

JUPITERASC

Rahu in Dhanishtha - shows a soul that recognizes its darkness yet aspires towards superior wealth and searching for enlightenment through achievements.

The ruler of 11th house is Uranus in 6th house, Libra. And it is square Mercury Rx in 9th house in Capricorn.
or go with Saturn in 1st house in Taurus... Opposes many planets in the 7th house... I guess people don't like me :sad:

Whatever that mean.

I don't want to make friends with deaf people.... they gossip too much and plus I really want to go to movie at movie theatre, they can't hear.

I can't really get into communication with normal people who can hear and talk.... I have a hearing problem.

12311259_464315963756198_2067749421165224856_n.jpg

Crystalpages

Whatever that mean.

Dear Pat,

You seem to be going by the notion that these one-off astrological adages we see in old, and new writings, like "Rahu in dhanista represents this...", or 'dasa of saturn-sub dasha (some call it antar- others bhukti, the usual north-south divide...) of venus implies that, so HARK THEE...!'.

It would then be so simplistic since such permutations would still be way fewer than even current global population of 7B+ individuals...? AND, all those anecdotal (mostly?) combinations would get coded in software and BINGO, like the tarot and iching software based on random generators would render obsolete all the *readers* and the need to work hard and learn these occult languages -- not sciences as some great ones too readily proclaim? ;-)

Please don't misunderstand or misinterpret me! I love fairy-tales and mythology and stuff like that. Makes for great mnemonics or memory aids. They make the drab and dreary subjects like antomy and pathology, a-l-m-o-s-t fun to remember! ;-)

Astrology is too vibrant nd vivacious -- like life, and does not really need those crutches...! ;-)

Rohiniranjan

katydid

Dear Pat,

You seem to be going by the notion that these one-off astrological adages we see in old, and new writings, like "Rahu in dhanista represents this...", or 'dasa of saturn-sub dasha (some call it antar- others bhukti, the usual north-south divide...) of venus implies that, so HARK THEE...!'.

It would then be so simplistic since such permutations would still be way fewer than even current global population of 7B+ individuals...? AND, all those anecdotal (mostly?) combinations would get coded in software and BINGO, like the tarot and iching software based on random generators would render obsolete all the *readers* and the need to work hard and learn these occult languages -- not sciences as some great ones too readily proclaim? ;-)

Please don't misunderstand or misinterpret me! I love fairy-tales and mythology and stuff like that. Makes for great mnemonics or memory aids. They make the drab and dreary subjects like antomy and pathology, a-l-m-o-s-t fun to remember! ;-)

Astrology is too vibrant nd vivacious -- like life, and does not really need those crutches...! ;-)

Rohiniranjan

good post!

dowhanawi

Further Crystalpages Excellent post (y) these simplistic interpretations lead to the idea that one is fated to live in the doom and gloom of anything harsh in our charts. This is not so. The difficult parts if our charts are our journeys (should we choose to take them) to grow and become better, happier, fullfilled people.

Your emotions (moon) and drive (mars) are mist certainly tied to the difficulties of your health (6) and are opposed your 1st house Saturn. Thus us a journey for sure for you to over come the poor me and instead find the drive to work to help others learn to find emotional healing from similar circumstances.

6 flows to 7 where you have Venus, Jupiter and Neptune making the same opposition. This journey will lead you to be able to offer great love full of inspiration to others, particularly a partner.

Mercury 9 trine Saturn is a path of learning communication despite difficulties, which if you try you will find you have a great knack for this.

And 8th house, I'm gonna keep it light: go find yourself a fun, adventurous Sagittarius and get laid.

tikhinazar

u have south node in 4 house same as me and i have no friends also .acc to vedic astrology 4 house is for friends and tells about our emotional nature. 4 house and moon and sun are under nodal trinal aspects therefore there is someting emotional imbalance in u thats why people not connected to u same case as mine