love question

rahu

Banned
Hi aleksandrica
The composite chart shows romantic interest as the eros/psyche midpoint is square to the sun, so the attraction is mutual and has a child like quality to it. Eros to conjunct mars so I imagine your are quite taken with him .the mars/venus midpointis conjunct the sun/mercury midpoint showing that the affection you share is accompanied by good mental rapport , there is always laughter and good feeling when you are together. It seems that you and he have already opened up as to what you want in a relationship or friendship. You booth seem to be open but there are other aspects that show both of you are holding back and do not like to divulge to much about yourselfs or situations.
This is indicated by the moon opposed too Neptune and square to the vertex and node. This gives you and him a very close psychic connection. It shows that your emotions are in tune and both of you know what the other is feeling without words being spoken. Initially this shows you didn’t open up and if a relationship happens, this lack of explaining yourselves may be a problem.
With mercury opposed to Pluto and square to orcus, I does not seem that you and he will ever be truly open as this aspect shows lack of communication. it also implies that there are mental or emotional issues that affect the relationship but will not be revealed. A relationship needs communication in addition to affection. Here there is very little openness, even though when together ,it seems as if much is being shared.
Jupiter is conjunct the north node which can show a position of social or economic power.this shows that there ios much to learn from each other but as Jupiter is square Neptune, the probability of a serious romance is very low, as your lives are too complicated to form a relationship. With Neptune square to Jupiter any words of commitment are likely to be false.
Juno is trine to mars and sextile to Jupiter, so he may act and lead you to believe a serious romance and even marriage is possible. The psychic connection between you may lead you to think there is something very special about this relationship . but the chances are ,the psychic connection will be used to control and manipulate your thoughts and goals, rather than bring you and him closer together.

Currently the south node is beginning to transit the composite sun at 27 arie 17and square the composite eros/psyche midpoint at 25cancer 40 . the node will conjunct the sun june 3rd and square eros/psyche june 27th.this shows that the relationship will become romantic and idealistic. The node when into a 1 degree orb in early may, so I think these very romantic feelings have already started.
I believe the relationship is too complex and complicated in general. Though there is a sense of love, but the aspects of concealment and manipulation are stronger.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_621gw_1545_1546_alexsandria_alexsandriabeau_83708_63356.jpg
    astro_621gw_1545_1546_alexsandria_alexsandriabeau_83708_63356.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 10