Human existence: the gender of God

leomoon

I didn't read much about the "new age" especially regarding what Christians believe will occur. I'm sure the JehovahWitnesses and even the Mormons, various cults, etc have their OWN version of their OWN selves being included in that day. :innocent:

But as for the Astrological Ages, and the idea of a higher plane (the old Ascension theme?) I really think it takes evolution on the spiritual plane to "get access" :happy: I can't imagine a Donald J. Trump, or his wife and precious child Ivanka, the "golden one", ever having anything much in common with the common souls who only care about spirituality at that point in their stage. Really, I can't! I mean, if you can't spend it, what good is it? Seems to be their channel. But who knows? Just a guess. :cool:

REF
I don't think so. I think it will just be a different theme of kingdomhood. The rich and powerful, remain the rich and powerful.

I mean, don't souls aka formerly people, want to go where they feel most comfortable with "like minds" or consciousness, whatever that is?

Everyone of these cults/churches/ religions/ have their own interp.
https://forums.catholic.com/t/1000-year-reign-and-the-catholic-church/71354

Last edited:

leomoon

My dear grandma, bless her sweet Scorpionic heart, :devil: use to believe quite literally, (and she was Roman Catholic born in Quebec), in the "literal" interpretation of being raised from the dead. I suppose she thought she might join the meager 1,000?? I never asked. I only know, she didn't want to be cremated like the rest of us (my mom, me, etc)
She wanted (in case she needed it quite honestly, ) her physical body!

I thought that was "cute" at the time, to have such a simple belief. :w00t:

petosiris

Banned
Are you referring to the last 7 years of the sidereal Age of Pisces?

If so, how long before the last 7 years will start?

Probably before 5993 from the creation of the world. No one can calculate the day or the hour with precision, neither with astronomy, nor with counting the years of the patriarchs and kings, in order that the prophecy concerning the day of the Lord coming like a thief in the night might be fulfilled. :smile:

petosiris

Banned
My dear grandma, bless her sweet Scorpionic heart, :devil: use to believe quite literally, (and she was Roman Catholic born in Quebec), in the "literal" interpretation of being raised from the dead. I suppose she thought she might join the meager 1,000?? I never asked. I only know, she didn't want to be cremated like the rest of us (my mom, me, etc)
She wanted (in case she needed it quite honestly, ) her physical body!

I thought that was "cute" at the time, to have such a simple belief. :w00t:

Leomoon, every Christian, including amillenialists, believe in the resurrection of the physical body. Those who believe in the 1000 year reign of Christ do not think that they will cease to exist after this period, but rather that they will enter a final eternal age, of which the 1000 years are a preparation. In the Greek and Coptic churches you might not get a burial if you get cremated, but I do not believe the Bible forbids cremation since every body, no matter how dissolved, will be reassembled by the power of God and brought to a final judgement along with the soul.

petosiris

Banned
Do you have an opinion on when the halfway point will be? Is it like, "no man shall know the hour, the day, the year, or even the century"? Sounds fuzzy minded. :andy:

Yes, exactly 1000 years after it begins.

The day or the hour of the second advent is going to be known with rough precision by believers as soon as the great tribulation begins, Jesus didn't know when the tribulation is going to be begin, because God doesn't want us to know - Acts 1:7.

Last edited:

david starling

Yes, exactly 1000 years after it begins.

The day or the hour of the second advent is going to be known with rough precision as soon as the great tribulation begins, Jesus didn't know when the tribulation is going to be begin, because God doesn't want us to know - Acts 1:7.

When does it begin?

petosiris

Banned
When does it begin?

When the Antichrist makes a covenant with the Jews for seven years and restores the sacrifices, at the middle of which he will remove the sacrifices and sit in the Third Temple as God demanding worship to him and his image from every person on earth (Dan. 9:27). The Jews will accept the true Christ coming on the clouds during the latter half of the period, and only at the end of the tribulation will the exiles gather and the dead rise for judgement.

david starling

When the Antichrist makes a covenant with the Jews for seven years and restores the sacrifices, at the middle of which he will remove the sacrifices and sit in the Third Temple as God demanding worship to him and his image from every person on earth (Dan. 9:27). The Jews will accept the true Christ coming on the clouds during the latter half of the period, and only at the end of the tribulation will the exiles gather and the dead rise for judgement.

You're talking about events. I'm asking about the astrology that's being used to predict the timing of those events. If it's 1000 years after the Aquarian Age begins, we need to know just when the Aquarian Age begins, according to your religious beliefs.

petosiris

Banned
You're talking about events. I'm asking about the astrology that's being used to predict the timing of those events. If it's 1000 years after the Aquarian Age begins, we need to know just when the Aquarian Age begins, according to your religious beliefs.

These events clearly have their cause neither from heat nor moisture, but from God through the supracelestial realm. Besides are you sure you will fare better at identifying the elements of the statue and that stone cut without human hands than the astrologers of Nebuchadnezzar? For just as God moved the heavens to produce the flood in the days of Noah, so he will shake, nay he will burn and dissolve the current planetary bodies and stars, and will replace them with a new heaven and a new earth which has no need of light from the two great luminaries.

petosiris

Banned
I was thinking about all that begetting going on. It hasn't stopped. Where do we record the begetting for the last 2,000 years. Did we suddenly decide not to record anymore. I think not. So what genetic line is in running for the line of David? Solomon? Abraham? Has the Age of Pisces, taken away our eyes to see what begetting got done?:smile:

Genealogical records were kept not only for the royal and priestly lines, but for all Israelites to ensure their land inheritance according to the Law of Moses. In the centuries after the destruction of the Temple and persecution from the Romans, the Jews couldn't continue many of their traditions, including keeping the meticulous genealogical records, however there have always been Jews to this day who claim descent from David or Aaron.

You don't need to be genetically related to Abraham to be his son or daughter. You do need to be patrilineally related to Aaron or David to be a priest in the temple or a king. When a man had only daughters or if he had a brother and died leaving his wife a widow with no children, inheritance could be passed technically matrilineally, but it is recorded patrilineally according to the Law, as in Luke 3:23.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
When does it begin?

From observing the Keys of Mysteries, I am thinking the big changes happen at 10 and 20 degrees into the ages of change. I don't see anything as an ending, just a continuance, with a twist. No rapture. That is Neptune, that shrouds things in ignorance. Some don't use the outers, the outers matter, discounting them is like not getting personal. You just see the obvious.

leomoon

Leomoon, every Christian, including amillenialists, believe in the resurrection of the physical body. Those who believe in the 1000 year reign of Christ do not think that they will cease to exist after this period, but rather that they will enter a final eternal age, of which the 1000 years are a preparation. In the Greek and Coptic churches you might not get a burial if you get cremated, but I do not believe the Bible forbids cremation since every body, no matter how dissolved, will be reassembled by the power of God and brought to a final judgement along with the soul.

Thank you for the clarification of what majority of Christianity adherents believe.

My life however, is by its very nature; moves away from the maddening crowds. (not to say I don't enjoy mingling with cohorts and humans in general, because I try and stay open minded), but as I said, "my nature" is more like this:

https://www.robertfrost.org/the-road-not-taken.jsp

i.e. numbers alone mean absolutely nothing to me except to perhaps be swayed differently the more massive the number.

or this: (words of Jesus)

Matthew 7:13-14
"Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few." (ESV)

https://www.learnreligions.com/enter-by-the-narrow-path-matthew-713-14-701747

petosiris

Banned
Followers of the Way are a small group of people from every nation and every tribe who will enter the narrow gate.

All others who follow the other way will enter the wide gate. This is what Jesus taught. Not mingling with others goes against his teachings.

Last edited: