Career Query

Sandeepan

Will I get the promotion I applied for in a different department. Chart attached, kindly help

Attachments

• Query.pdf
    159.8 KB · Views: 89

aquarius7000

Hi

Yes, you stand a good chance with a strong Moon and applying to Saturn in a trine. You should get to know in about 10 days (weeks sounds far away). Please update with the outcome here.

Sandeepan

amazing, I got the confirmation today, the 10th day. thanks a lot, ur prediction helped me calm my nerves for long
Hi

Yes, you stand a good chance with a strong Moon and applying to Saturn in a trine. You should get to know in about 10 days (weeks sounds far away). Please update with the outcome here.

triplecancer

Congratulations!

I'm not a horary expert, but I would have said no. This is where horary really confuses me. You are Venus in detriment (weak) though in Faces (but I understand not very strong). Job is Moon in Taurus (strong) in 7th house (other person, competition). I would have thought the job (or promotion) goes to another person. Also, there is no aspect between Venus and Moon, only one reception, Moon in Venus' domicile.

Moon does make a trine to Saturn which rules your 4th and 5th house. I don't understand how this is related to you or job.

Maybe someone else can explain more.