Will I be successful at the conference?

oana11

Hello! I hope I post the question in the right place as we talk about studies and travel also.

On September 4, I will have an oral presentation at a conference, for my studies, in another country. I am Jupiter in first house, studies represented by Sun and Mercury in 9th house. I see that there is no aspect between Jupiter and Sun. Only Moon is sextiling Sun. How can we interpret this?

Thank you!

Attachments

• conf.jpg
    conf.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 34

rafaella

You don't need an aspect between the significators, as you already know you are going to do the presentation, plus your question is not about whether you will do it, its about the success of it.

For that we look at dignity - look at your significator Jupiter, strong essentially and accidentally in its own sign, in the 1st. That's a very good sign you will be fine. Plus Jupiter is a benefic. Plus we have Mercury in the 9th conjunct Regulus, a very fortunate star bringing good fortune to communication. Mercury rules the 10th sign (not 10th house), and have mutual reception with Sun. Sun rules the 9th house. 10th and 9th show this to be regarding career matter and study.

What a lovely chart! You will do very well. all the best!

oana11

Thank you very much, Rafaella. I had great time, I met interesting people at the conference and I learned new things. They also invited me to come next year.

Thank you again for the answer.

rafaella

Thank you very much, Rafaella. I had great time, I met interesting people at the conference and I learned new things. They also invited me to come next year.

Thank you again for the answer.

Thanks for updating. I had no doubt you will have a great time! :happy:

all the best!