Am I dangerous? (Natal chart help)

Dommusicinc

I dated a girl recently whose hippy mom told her to "beware" of me after she looked at my chart ;/. It's something that's always interested me anyways, but now I have to know what's up.. Can someone help me out? I'd be really grateful!

My details:

June 6, 1987
8:55 AM
Southbridge, MA USA (42.0750° N, 72.0339° W)

Etchasketch

Based on your chart and mom's reaction to you I suspect she saw you as a smooth talking, full of yourself kind of guy with anger issues. Mother's have a way of looking at the worst possible aspect of someone their child will potentially get involved with, hence the dreaded mother-in-law. Even if you didn't present the worst side of yourself to her, if you tried anything clever to avoid being honest then she likely picked it up. You have some challenging aspects, but I'll leave those to others here more experienced to comment on. Here's your chart btw.

Attachments

• Dom.jpg
    Dom.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 48

Dommusicinc

Thanks so much for getting back to me! Yeah, I was trying not to read too much into it but I had a very complicated life thus far and was wondering if she could see any of that in the chart, ha.

tikana

lol you're dangerous like a rake that is laying down on a ground to a person who is about to step on it in the total darkness!

HYS

I wouldn't say dangerous. There is no planet configuration that makes somebody dangerous. It is not aspects or planets that make people good or bad but the actual choices and decisions of people. By looking at a chart, even Hitler's, it is nonsense to say he is dangerous - that is not how astrology works. Your chart has a lot of tensions in it, that is saying about dynamic in your life and obstacles. It depends lot on each person to become bitter because things aren't easy or to grow in skill and emotional depth by learning from it. A chart is saying about potentials, the rest is up to people to work with it.

kshantaram

Premium Member
lords 1/7 for relationship sun-sat opp 5/11 axis education-romance-friendship-income-gains-speculation-children-position-marriage-health under great stress possibly, strain in relationship with father/sun significator for father opp sat. relationship-marriage prone to great conflict, stress.

sun gemini 11th analytical, gains through corporates, govt, well placed social contacts. mer lord 11th over 12th gains through foreign countries.

sat sag 5th love of law and justice, philosophical, public admin, negating employment prospects/12th from the 6th, sat aspecting own acq 7th good for vocation-business, but may not be good for health of spouse.

but sun-sat opp 5/11 axis impacting the outcomes, under great stress.
hope jup aries 9th trine aspect sat sag contains the stress some extent.

but jup itself over aries 10th inimical for the leo asc, career under stress-delay, jup lord 5th house - education, romance, children, position under stress-struggle. jup lord 6th for employment over inimical aries 10th calling for extra efforts in career matters.

mars lord 10th debilated over cancer 12th foreign lands, career issues. mer-mars cancer prone to suppressed anger, anemic health, chest-lungs-feet etc.

mars elevated aspect over cap 6th protective of employment prospects-general health and overcoming opponents.

moon- separative node ketu libra 3rd impulsive prone to stormy anger when provoked, impacting sibling relationships; prone to pain-injury-surgery-accidents impacting arms-shoulders-ears-waist-abdominals-kidneys-chest-lungs, etc. rahu transit moon-ketu 3rd prone to extra risk taking, clouding thinking-emotions-action.

rahu impulsive aries 9th. jup-rahu conj aries clouding wisdom prone to rise and fall in career-luck, camouflaging personal emotions/ability to act. ketu now transit natal jup-rahu 9-10th impulsive aries impacting head-thighs-knees-liver etc.

leo asc sensitive, high self-pride, individualistic, sudden decisions. asc lord sun opp sat 5/11 axis impacting health-gains-friendships-romance, etc.

currently saturn transit natal saturn sag 5th calling for long-term decisions of life, while transit opp sun impacting 5/11 house matters coming 2.5yrs. hope jup transit leo asc trine transit-natal sat sag, and trine jup-ketu aries 9-10 contains the stress promoting education-romance-children-luck etc

venus own taurus 10th artistic aptitudes, love of food and comforts, beauty products, hospitality management, charming charismatic leadership, growth and riches through artistic pursuits etc.

hope generic observations-inputs enable reflect further, pick as relevant, could share specific feedbacks in agreement-disagreements.

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited: