Biden is a dictator.

blackbery

The country is divided into two groups of people.

Trump Patriots v Xiden Sheep/Traitors

Freedom v Oppression.

Good v Evil.

I think we know how this is going to turn out.

blackbery

Kevin McCarthy
@GOPLeader
·

Our nation’s top priorities should be getting
⇨ People back to work
⇨ Kids back to school
⇨ Vaccines to those who want them

President Biden’s priorities:
⇨ Destroying KeystoneXL jobs
⇨ Giving citizenship to illegal immigrants
⇨ Raising energy costs on American families

blackbery

Rep. Dusty Johnson
@RepDustyJohnson
For years Keystone XL played by the rules — earning dozens of state & federal permits. The rule of law shouldn’t be destroyed with the swipe of the President’s pen.
@RepArmstrongND
bill reforms this system and would save American jobs along the way. I’m proud to join this effort.

Quote Tweet
Congressman Kelly Armstrong
@RepArmstrongND
· 20h
Today I introduced legislation to construct the Keystone XL Pipeline.

Pipelines are safe and Keystone XL has earned all necessary permits.

Let’s build it.

david starling

Rep. Dusty Johnson
@RepDustyJohnson
For years Keystone XL played by the rules — earning dozens of state & federal permits. The rule of law shouldn’t be destroyed with the swipe of the President’s pen.
@RepArmstrongND
bill reforms this system and would save American jobs along the way. I’m proud to join this effort.

Quote Tweet
Congressman Kelly Armstrong
@RepArmstrongND
· 20h
Today I introduced legislation to construct the Keystone XL Pipeline.

Pipelines are safe and Keystone XL has earned all necessary permits.

Let’s build it.

This comment by Congressman Armstrong describes the 2020 Election: Everything was done by the rules: All of the States' Governors certified the results, all the courts upheld the results, and the Electoral College reported the results, which were officially announced in the Senate.

But, unlike the Keystone project, the Presidential elections are ENTIRELY State's rights, and aren't subject to a President's Executive Orders. Otherwise, a President could simply ignore the results as determined by the States, and order himself elected!

blackbery

Jo'bama hired an attorney who worked with his law partner to represent Hunter in the on-going FBI investigation into the 'laptop from hell' with child ****, emails conirming money laundering with million dollar bribes from China when daddy was V.P.

That lawyer is now head of DOJ, you know the same agency that is in charge of the investigation & what charges will be laid.

Nothing to see here people. Move on.

New DOJ hire is former colleague of Hunter Biden defense attorney
Acting Assistant Attorney General Nicholas McQuaid has worked on the same cases as Biden defense attorney

Acting head of DOJ criminal division is a former associate of Hunter Biden’s lawyer

By Emily JacobsFebruary 2, 2021

https://nypost.com/2021/02/02/new-doj-hire-is-a-former-associate-of-hunter-bidens-lawyer/

blackbery

Exactly right.

Traitor Joe & Faucci/Dems ganged up on Trump to discredit him. They did NOT follow the science. i.e. HCQ, Ivermectin, Zinc, Vitamin D high doses, etc.
ALL banned, even doctors/scientists banned & had videos removed all last year that could have saved many older people who did die from covid due to their ongoing health problems.

They said masks don't work, then changed to masks do work, then to today to saying they don't work but maybe if we wear 2 or 3 or 4 masks at a time it might work.:andy::andy::andy:

These people are evil & wicked. ALL they cared about was hurting the economy & killing people to make Trump look bad. And, of course, the corrupt Faucci has money tied in with the Gates Vaccine Programs. They are going to make BILLIONS from these vaccines which have killed a lot of people around the world.

Jo'bama already broke his own rule about the mask mandate, so did his handler Jill & his corrupt, airhead Jen Psakit doesn't wear a mask at all.

Notice they took the 'covid death clock' down from MSM, States which refused to open up under Trump are 'opening up' & the CDC finally admits that the tests are not reliable.

They created FEAR for a virus even less lethal than the flu. Oh, yeah, no more colds or flu anymore ....it's all covid.

I ONLY wear a mask when I go inside a public place because I can't fight with these people. As soon as I leave, I remove it. But people are so afraid that I've seen people with a mask, a shield, gloves as if they are dealing with the ebola virus.

95% of the people who died were in nursing homes or over the age of 75 with serious health issues. Meanwhile, the # of suicides with young/middle age people is equal to or ever more than the covid-deaths in many countries....particularly Australia.

These 'experts' should be prosecuted & jailed for what they have done.

Logic????

It's simple, common sense.

blackbery

I CANNOT watch or listen to him.......his satanic energy really disturbs me.

BUT I've heard about all kinds of strange things about the inauguration, Castle Rock studios, etc etc. I did see one short video of him signing EOs mumbling that he 'doesn't even know what he's signing'.

ALL I do know is that the Military are in control & probably many traitors are already under house arrest. Juan O'Savin says it's time to check if anyone is living in the WH or the VP house at night!

I expect the entire fake Xiden presidency will come to a screeching halt very soon.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I can't believe these traitors thought they could steal an election, try to overthrow Trump 3x & get away with it! What country do they think we are living in? The Military take an oath to uphold the Constitution, not any political party.

Blackbery, have you seen this video of Biden signing EOs in his Castle Rock oval room and a man walks past in the background outside the window at 0:48? And just before he walks past, the camera lowers its view just enough so that you couldn't see the person's head? Right on cue, too. It looked like it was Trump possibly, as if letting people know "Don't worry, I got this under control" :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk2_tRHpdq8

david starling

BUT I've heard about all kinds of strange things about the inauguration, Castle Rock studios, etc etc. I did see one short video of him signing EOs mumbling that he 'doesn't even know what he's signing'.

ALL I do know is that the Military are in control & probably many traitors are already under house arrest. Juan O'Savin says it's time to check if anyone is living in the WH or the VP house at night!

I expect the entire fake Xiden presidency will come to a screeching halt very soon.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I can't believe these traitors thought they could steal an election, try to overthrow Trump 3x & get away with it! What country do they think we are living in? The Military take an oath to uphold the Constitution, not any political party.

According to the Constitution, the STATES determine who is elected President, NOT the Military.

EVERY GOVERNOR of EVERY STATE certified the 2020 Election results. EVERY COURT REFUSED to overturn those results.

If you want to live under a military dictatorship, find another country to live in!

david starling

Wacko QAnon again! :andy::andy::andy:

The Bidens are living in the White House, and the Oval Office has been redecorated. And, no, Trump isn't trespassing on the premises.

For the benefit of those thinking clearly, here's what this ludicrous QAnon hoax about a fake Oval Office is all about:

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-oval-office-not-movie-set-idUSKBN29V2JZ

CapAquaPis

There are calls to impeach or recall President Biden in the first 2 weeks of his presidential term, just like in CA where a huge petition move to recall Gov Gavin Newsom has gained ground. We already impeached Trump in his last 2 weeks of his only term a month ago, why does this country have to do it again? CA recalled Gov Grey Davis in 2003 and elected "the governator" (Arnold Schwarzenegger) as a result.

david starling

Another interesting point, the US Naval Observatory is the official residence of the Vice President, and in this link below, if you watch from around 13:02, there's footage of a person who rocked up to this Naval Observatory, only to be told by the navy officers that Kamala Harris does not live there. What's the deal? I mean, come on maaaan, shouldn't Kamala, your VP, already have moved in by now? Another suspicious thing. Can any Biden/Harris supporter explain this one?

https://www.americanmediaperiscope....be7d102c70f2fc7&wix-vod-comp-id=comp-kh29zk0r

Here's the reason:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kamala...g-into-vice-presidents-residence-immediately/

blackbery

My antenna really picks up on his evil energy.

Hey, look at what the satanic dictator is up to now. He really, really HATES women. This is why he has allowed biological men to play on women's spports team even though men are physically stronger than women & will get all the grants & scholarships. He has destroyed women's sports with one stroke of his dictator pen. Now, he's hurting women who are pregnant.

People thought he was a 'nice, kind, old man'. In reality, he's a sociopath.:crying::crying::crying:

Well, the whole world is seeing him for who he truly is. He is red-pilling the Democrats one day at a time!

@amuse
@amuse
·
Feb 3
SHOCK: Pregnant appointees working for Biden during the transition are being denied basic maternal leave benefits and health insurance. According to Politico Biden is refusing any extension for pregnant women if they were originally appointed by Trump.

Yeah I understand you. He's got maggot energy and is just a creepy, vile and disgusting thing.

Thank god he'll be out soon.

blackbery

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

AND....has anyone checked the VP house to see if it's occupied at night!!!!

btw....Appears that Jeff Bezos is under house arrest.

Whenever a politician or CEO says they are 'stepping down to spend more time with family, to pursue charity work...blah blah blah" you know they have been fired, order to resign as there is criminal activity'.

Do remember that MANY gov't around the world have fallen, leaders resigned, CEOs jumping out of penthouses & others resigning in droves. Over 200 quit in late 2020 alone. MANY politicians in the U.S. not seeking re-election when their term runs out. :wink::wink::wink:

Jeff Bezos quits: Amazon CEO and founder to be replaced by Andy Jassy

After founding the company 27 years ago and turning it into a trillion-dollar empire, Jeff Bezos has announced he’s quitting Amazon.

Nothing to see here people, move on!

https://www.news.com.au/finance/bus...y/news-story/6d15acc03f4733da16663a3d9367221e

Oh, the old the-house-needs-a-repair-so-can't-stay-in-there excuse. Never saw that one coming. They used that one for the queen of England too as her reason for not being in Buckingham palace.

Does the White House also need to be repaired? Cause Biden's not in there either.

blackbery

Jo'Bama and his tyranny once again.

Today, the Biden Department of Justice dismissed without explanation a civil rights lawsuit filed against Yale for race-based discrimination against Asian applicants.

The lawsuit was originally filed in October 2020 after a 2+ year investigation by the DOJ Civil Division, which found that Yale had a “long-standing and ongoing” operation to discriminate against applicants based on race and national origin. Yale was put on notice of its violation of the 1964 Civil Rights Act in the August 2020 letter below.

You have to ask WHY he dropped an important case of civil rights?

Is it because the lawsuit is not filed by Marxist, transgender woman? Antifa is against the nuclear family, want big gov't to take care of them & throw real women in the trash.

Asian-Americans are against CCP as many of their parents fled Communist countries to make their homes in the U.S....the land of Lfberty.

They overwhelmingly voted for Trump who stands up against China.

Evil, dictator Joe now throws out a legitimate, important case based on hate.

The traitor is really revealing to the world who he truly is.

Dismissal of the race discrimination lawsuit against Yale reveals priorities of Biden Administration

The Biden DOJ dismisses the case.

On February 3, 2021 - approximately two weeks into the Biden presidency - the lawsuit has been dismissed. Rich and powerful liberal friends at Yale are safe.

https://technofog.substack.com/p/biden-doj-approves-civil-rights-violations

blackbery

Traitor Joe putting China & illegal immigrants ahead of Americans one day at a time.

Destroyed one million good paying jobs with striking down Keystone & ALL oil & gas drilling.

Destroyed women's sports by allowing men to play on their teams.

Destroyed small businesses with the lock downs in Dem-run cities.

Destroyed the power of ICE & the border guards by allowing illegals to flood into the country & not be removed even if they are gang members, trafficking in child & women, terrorists or criminals.

BUT.....
Jo'Bama is giving the illegals free vaccines before any American wants it!!

AND....they can apply for jobs which will put more Americans out of work as the illegals work for 1/2 of what they would pay an American citizen.

AND....they will immed qualify for $1200 stimulus money, even MORE than a U.S. taxpayer.

Joe Biden Orders Aid, Benefits for Migrants

The White House officials downplayed the immediate consequences of the three Executive Orders. The New York Times said:

Senior administration officials said Monday night that most of Mr. Biden’s directives on Tuesday would not make immediate changes. Rather, they are intended to give officials at the Department of Homeland Security, the Justice Department and the State Department time to evaluate how best to undo the policies.

National Public Radio reported:

The executive actions make clear that rolling back former President Donald Trump’s hardline immigration measures won’t happen overnight. In fact, more actions are almost certain to follow, officials told reporters on a preview call about the measures.

“It takes time to review everything, so we are starting with these right now, but that doesn’t mean it’s the end of it,” one of the officials said.

But the orders could have a dramatic impact over the next few years.

Traitor Joe destroying the economy, the legal taxpayer, the Constitution & the security & safety of the country one day at a time.

Welcome to Jo'Bama's Nightmare!

blackbery

I'm hearing from Juan, Robert Steele & others that Xiden will be gone by end of Feb; they have mentioned the weekend of the 12th a lot, particularly because Feb 15th is Presidents Day. So makes sense that the LlEGAL POTUS Trump come back at that time!:happy:

He won't even make it a year. May not even make it another 2 months.

david starling

Wacko QAnon again! :andy::andy::andy:

The Bidens are living in the White House, and the Oval Office has been redecorated. And, no, Trump isn't trespassing on the premises.

For the benefit of those thinking clearly, here's what this ludicrous QAnon hoax about a fake Oval Office is all about:

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-oval-office-not-movie-set-idUSKBN29V2JZ

Biden's living in the White House. Duh. That's where the POTUS lives.

Meanwhile, Trump's MaraLago neighborhood association wants him to honor his contract and move out. Good luck getting Trump to honor a contract, any contract!

JUPITERASC

Biden's living in the White House.
OH, because YOU say so.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Duh. That's where the POTUS lives.Meanwhile, Trump's MaraLago neighborhood association wants him to honor his contract and move out. Good luck getting Trump to honor a contract, any contract!
According to the Constitution, the STATES determine who is elected President, NOT the Military. EVERY GOVERNOR of EVERY STATE certified the 2020 Election results. EVERY COURT REFUSED to overturn those results. BIDEN WON!!! :smile:
OH, because YOU say so.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Accurate List of 2020 Election Fraud Cases

Shows 81 Cases Total
30 Still Active

And NOT ONE SINGLE COURT Has Allowed Evidence to be Argued

The 2020 election will go down as arguably the greatest fraud in world history. The tremendously popular incumbent candidate, President Trump, was easily winning the race on election night in a landslide and then suddenly multiple states took a break, quit counting, and by the end of the week the election was flipped to Joe Biden.

Then, as the President and his team attempted to address the fraud and alleged abnormalities, the courts refused in any case evidence to be brought before a court of law.

We’ve heard over and over from Big Media that President Trump and his team lost numerous court cases linked to the 2020 election. But this is not accurate.

There are 81 court cases to date based on the 2020 election
In 45 cases President Trump was the plaintiff
In 34 cases President Trump is not the plaintiff
In 2 cases President Trump is the defendant
In 72 cases illegal voting is alleged
In ZERO of the 72 cases where illegal voting is alleged has evidence been allowed to be presented

30 cases remain active

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...not-one-single-court-allowed-evidence-argued/
If you want to live under a military dictatorship, find another country to live in!
GOOD NEWS

- Contempt Notice

issued to Maricopa County Board :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtjTV5jaF-Y