Please read my chart going through tough time

Sanatan

Hello All,
I need help from you guys in Dec 2020 my wife decide to separate from me, I have a 14 year old daughter who is also going with her I am going through with lot of emotional time, i like to know how will be my future life do I will have another partner in my life, please help me.
DOB.....29 June 1973
PLACE Of BIRTH...Mawana, Utter Predesh,India
TIME OF BIRTH.. 2.15 Afternoon.
Thanks

creativei

Hmm what to do everyone are reaping their karma , your chart indicates problems in married life not happy marriage, always in the mindset of parting away . currently you are undergoing unfavorable period which gives you problem nor only in married life but also every side , even professional life is nor that much good .

lord of spouse 7th n family wealth mars in 6th aspected by saturn indicates problems in married life and finance that too saturn dasa in operation though yogakaraga for your chart he is afflicted , associated with sun and ketu and aspected by rahu . you are the reason for her going away . your harsh dealings made her to take this action . you have inimical attitude towards her . no women tolerate that . saturn dasa last till 2031 . and saturn is in mars constellation. for me its seems divorce call . if you manage to move this saturn dasa esp mars rahu sub periods you have chances to patch up else it leads to another marriage .

reg children even though she may take away now but bonding between you and your children never break . daughter likes you and even after legal separation she will have touch with you , but temporary physical separation from children indicated . in d7 chart also 5th lord is retro with mars who is 1st n 6th and again saturn aspecting 5th . so throughout this saturn period this story continues . next mercury dasa is nice overall . between that you get good things on and off . finance will be manageable , mom health affected , changes in residence , enmity with siblings or their with troubles . esp sisters .

unless you change your attitude problems wont solve ..

mathur_dinesh

You are having the major-period of Saturn these days since January/2012. Saturn occupies Mrigsira nakshatra of Mars which occupies the sixth and owns second house in the chart. Mars occupies Pisces and owns the sign Scorpio. Mars and Saturn are in mutual aspect. Therefore please be clear that your marriage had to undergo what has happened as described by you.
Second marriage can only be thought of between December/2022 and August/2025.

Last edited:

Sanatan

Hmm what to do everyone are reaping their karma , your chart indicates problems in married life not happy marriage, always in the mindset of parting away . currently you are undergoing unfavorable period which gives you problem nor only in married life but also every side , even professional life is nor that much good .

lord of spouse 7th n family wealth mars in 6th aspected by saturn indicates problems in married life and finance that too saturn dasa in operation though yogakaraga for your chart he is afflicted , associated with sun and ketu and aspected by rahu . you are the reason for her going away . your harsh dealings made her to take this action . you have inimical attitude towards her . no women tolerate that . saturn dasa last till 2031 . and saturn is in mars constellation. for me its seems divorce call . if you manage to move this saturn dasa esp mars rahu sub periods you have chances to patch up else it leads to another marriage .

reg children even though she may take away now but bonding between you and your children never break . daughter likes you and even after legal separation she will have touch with you , but temporary physical separation from children indicated . in d7 chart also 5th lord is retro with mars who is 1st n 6th and again saturn aspecting 5th . so throughout this saturn period this story continues . next mercury dasa is nice overall . between that you get good things on and off . finance will be manageable , mom health affected , changes in residence , enmity with siblings or their with troubles . esp sisters .

unless you change your attitude problems wont solve ..
Respected Creativei Jii,
Thanks a lot for your true answer, but the issues from both side(i will send you PM),is there is any pooja or ratna i can do which make things change for me please advice, sorry for the late reply i do work in remote area where internet is little bit too slow ,can you please tell me when these dasa will start and end which you have mention in your prediction.

Thanks

Sanatan

You are having the major-period of Saturn these days since January/2012. Saturn occupies Mrigsira nakshatra of Mars which occupies the sixth and owns second house in the chart. Mars occupies Pisces and owns the sign Scorpio. Mars and Saturn are in mutual aspect. Therefore please be clear that your marriage had to undergo what has happened as described by you.
Second marriage can only be thought of between December/2022 and August/2025.
Respected Mathur Jii,
Thanks a lot for your answer can you please advice me remedy for the better future.
Thanks