Will I get in a relationship with one of the two girls I like?

lenartz

Hello everyone!

It's been a few years since I've gotten into a real relationship-- I have been flitting about from girl to girl for quite some time and I feel that I am in that stage where I see my friends settling down and getting into serious relationships, which makes me think about my lifestyle and getting into that mindset that perhaps I should settle with one girl. I think I am ready for a real commitment.

Now, currently, I am talking to a couple of girls whom I like very much. I haven't decided yet who to pursue because I don't want to make a bad choice. I must say though that both girls are total packages and there is technically no way of me making a mistake in picking one over other... it's just that I want to make extra sure that I am picking the right one for me.

But then who is to say that one of these girls is the right one, right? I really like these two girls, so I casted a chart out of curiosity on whether I would end up with one of these girls as they are my ideal girls. I am not an expert in Horary, so I might need some assistance in interpreting this chart.

Also, I hope this isn't too much, but may someone please assist me in picking up the clues which the girl is, if in fact, it would turn out that I will get in a relationship with one of the said girls?

Thank you in advance. :)

Attachments

• Horary AACC.gif
    Horary AACC.gif
    49.9 KB · Views: 49

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

(Note: from my point of view, the Moon in the reference chart is not VOC, since it still has 3 degrees of application before it completes its conjunction with Jupiter)

-querent = 1st house = Scorpio = Mars
-quesited (possible love relationship with 1 of 2 specified persons) = 7th house = Taurus = Venus
-Venus flows toward Mars = + testimony
-querent's co-significator, the Moon is in the 7th house and in exaltation = + testimony
-Moon flows toward both Venus and toward Mars = + testimony
-none of the significators makes any applying aspect to each other = - testimony
-Venus is in the 8th house and in same sign as the SN = - testimony
-querent (Mars) is in an elevated degree of Virgo and also is posited in the 5th house (romance house) from the 7th (quesited signifying house) = + testimony

Results:
Positive = +4 testimonies
Ngeative = -2 testimonies
Net = +2 testimonies

Answer: with a net +2 testimonies, yes, the querent will likely have a relationship with one of the specified persons; however, there could be delay in this occurence due to the quesited significator Venus being in the 8th house and also, more importantly, being sign-conjunct the SN.

lenartz

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

(Note: from my point of view, the Moon in the reference chart is not VOC, since it still has 3 degrees of application before it completes its conjunction with Jupiter)

-querent = 1st house = Scorpio = Mars
-quesited (possible love relationship with 1 of 2 specified persons) = 7th house = Taurus = Venus
-Venus flows toward Mars = + testimony
-querent's co-significator, the Moon is in the 7th house and in exaltation = + testimony
-Moon flows toward both Venus and toward Mars = + testimony
-none of the significators makes any applying aspect to each other = - testimony
-Venus is in the 8th house and in same sign as the SN = - testimony
-querent (Mars) is in an elevated degree of Virgo and also is posited in the 5th house (romance house) from the 7th (quesited signifying house) = + testimony

Results:
Positive = +4 testimonies
Ngeative = -2 testimonies
Net = +2 testimonies

Answer: with a net +2 testimonies, yes, the querent will likely have a relationship with one of the specified persons; however, there could be delay in this occurence due to the quesited significator Venus being in the 8th house and also, more importantly, being sign-conjunct the SN.

Interesting, dr. farr. I must say that I am indeed experiencing some setbacks regarding both girls, but I know both of them have feelings for me. A delay is very likely. Thank you for your insight. :)

rafaella

I do think you will end up with one of them, but I don't know if its longterm or not.

Moon is strong and about to conjucnt Jupiter. Jupiter rules your 5th, and the conjucntion being in the 7th house is positive. It has potential for longterm. But Venus the ruler of 7th is by itself there in the 8th house, it has dignity by Term, but Moon does not aspect it and niether does your primary ruler Mars. Venus is also in detriment of Jupiter, so one of them is not fond of the other much. But Moon loves Venus and so does Sun.

I might be wrong, but it seems you are more attracted to Venus and more in love with Venus than Jupiter, but will end up with Jupiter.

Now who is who? That my friend, is for you to find out...lol I think look at who can be described more as Jupiter and has Jupiterian traits and who can be more like Venus in Gemeni...

And if I were you, I would look at their personalities, who are they as people? The inner beauty is much more imporant than the looks my dear, especially if you want a longterm relationship...You need to be able to get along with the person. Am sure you know this already! I see so many people, especially men, focus on the physical aspects, rather than the compatibility and then they marry that girl only to end up in an unhappy marriage.

Last edited:

lenartz

I do think you will end up with one of them, but I don't know if its longterm or not.

Moon is strong and about to conjucnt Jupiter. Jupiter rules your 5th, and the conjucntion being in the 7th house is positive. It has potential for longterm. But Venus the ruler of 7th is by itself there in the 8th house, it has dignity by Term, but Moon does not aspect it and niether does your primary ruler Mars. Venus is also in detriment of Jupiter, so one of them is not fond of the other much. But Moon loves Venus and so does Sun.

I might be wrong, but it seems you are more attracted to Venus and more in love with Venus than Jupiter, but will end up with Jupiter.

Now who is who? That my friend, is for you to find out...lol I think look at who can be described more as Jupiter and has Jupiterian traits and who can be more like Venus in Gemeni...

And if I were you, I would look at their personalities, who are they as people? The inner beauty is much more imporant than the looks my dear, especially if you want a longterm relationship...You need to be able to get along with the person. Am sure you know this already! I see so many people, especially men, focus on the physical aspects, rather than the compatibility and then they marry that girl only to end up in an unhappy marriage.

VERY, VERY INTERESTING INSIGHT, RAFAELLA. When you mentioned Venus and Jupiter as the potential girls, I was astounded because now I have a very clear idea on who's who. One of the girls is a Sagittarius Sun and the other is a Pisces sun, moon and Gemini rising! Surprise, surprise. Their personalities match EXACTLY with the signs that you described (Gemini and Sagittarius).

Also, on your other note, I do value personality a lot in a girl (I'm actually a Psychology major). In my opinion, being interesting is better than being hot. I like those girls I mentioned specifically because of their personalities more than their looks (in fact, it took me months to actually develop feelings for them even though they're pretty because I was waiting to see if they would be compatible with me). And as I've said before, I would like to pick the right one, based on intellectual compatibility (I am air dominant in my chart, haha) rather than physical.

But all in all, thank you very much for this input, Rafaella. I greatly appreciate it. :D

rafaella

Oh wow, that's amazing! How accurate this chart seems already! :)

Well then all I can say is Good luck! And please let us know the outcome. I think the conjucntion Moon and Jupiter is pointing to 3-4 months, so within that time you will possibly start seriously dating the Jupiter girl.

Best wishes!

lenartz

I just wanted to update this because of something very interesting that happened to me, again regarding these two girls. Over these last several weeks, I've asked both girls (on separate occasions), "to pick their favorite planet." And guess what!? One of them picked Jupiter and one picked Venus! It is also noteworthy that the girl who picked Jupiter is the girl I have "less" feelings for and the girl who picked Venus is the one I am more interested in. Just like according to what rafaella said. Wow. As far as dr.farr's interpretation, there is indeed a setback with the Jupiter girl because she just recently encountered a rather bad heartache and I am currently in a very confused state because my affections are so changeable! Hopefully in a few months from now everything will be clearer. I am vigilant for the signs. Thank you all. :)

rafaella

Thanks Lenartz for the update! Well what can I say, I am completely amazed at how the chart seems so on point. Unbelievable...I am curious to see further developments if you indeed end of with Jupiter girl...

Pls keep us updated!

Best wishes!

lenartz

Hello again. :)

Just wanted to update you guys. So here goes:

In a startling twist of fate, VENUS girl confessed that she has a crush on me! And I found it utterly unbelievable. Hahaha. JUPITER girl on the other hand, is consistently sweet, so now I have no idea what is going to happen. Also, on the sidelines, I have been having a "more than friendly" affair with a different girl, whose Venus is in Gemini. Talk about unexpected.

Well, that's about it for now. I'm going to see what's going to happen in the next few days as I am going to attempt to talk more with Venus.

dr. farr

Thanks for the update-well, in my delineation the "answer" was that yes you would get into a relationship with one of the 2 girls, after some delay; with the confession of her crush on you, it seems that a relationship (with the Venus girl) is open to happen if you want it to!