I'm really an Alien ~ Justine

Flowerpoweryo72

Hey I'm Justine. I'm 25 years old and have been studying Astrology for about 3 years now. I'm a friendly Leo with a Cancer Moon and Aquarius rising. I love learning and am open to all sorts of ideas and theories, even if they seem kind of "out there", lol. Hoping to maybe hear some real life astrology related experiences and tell some of my own while meeting some cool folks along the way. Hope to talk to you all soon! Seeyaaa and smiles.

theoddone

Hey I'm Justine. I'm 25 years old and have been studying Astrology for about 3 years now. I'm a friendly Leo with a Cancer Moon and Aquarius rising. I love learning and am open to all sorts of ideas and theories, even if they seem kind of "out there", lol. Hoping to maybe hear some real life astrology related experiences and tell some of my own while meeting some cool folks along the way. Hope to talk to you all soon! Seeyaaa and smiles.

Welcome Justine...I think anyone with a strong Aquarius in their natal chart is otherworldly ;). Could say the same for myself with my Aqua moon and Sun-Uranus conjunction.

Hidanielg

Hey Justine my name is Daniel, I'm new here. I really like your title: I'm an alien, that's really cool. So what is it like being a Leo? Both of my parent are Leos and my best friend is a Leo, but I just wanna know what you feel like being a Leo. I'm a Gemini by the way :)