Difficult in finding relationships

sinhtheslumberingdragon

Hello, I was wondering if in my chart pointed to having difficulties finding friends/romantic relationships. Prehaps something to do with apperance?

Could the venus rx in detriment have something to do with it?

Fixed star conjunctions:

Sirus Conjunct NN

Antares conjunct mars+pof (heard this one is quite unfortunate)

Algol conjunct saturn

Deneb Algedi conjunct mercury+uranus

Last edited:

Chrysalis

If you're having difficulty forming friendships/relationships right now, this looks to be to do with your Mercury/Uranus in Aquarius conjunction that squares your 12th house Saturn. This combination would make you feel like you are osctracized, you don't feel like you fit in or that you're fully understood. This causes you to seperate yourself from others and do your own thing, causing you to feel lonely.

You're not shy with Jupiter on the Asc and Sun conjunct venus/merc midpoint, this shows your quite fun and upbeat to be around. I think its more to do with you feeling like you don't fit in.

sinhtheslumberingdragon

If you're having difficulty forming friendships/relationships right now, this looks to be to do with your Mercury/Uranus in Aquarius conjunction that squares your 12th house Saturn. This combination would make you feel like you are osctracized, you don't feel like you fit in or that you're fully understood. This causes you to seperate yourself from others and do your own thing, causing you to feel lonely.

You're not shy with Jupiter on the Asc and Sun conjunct venus/merc midpoint, this shows your quite fun and upbeat to be around. I think its more to do with you feeling like you don't fit in.

I see.

What else do you see in my chart?