Pat lives?

angelastro

Can you tell things about your past lives from your natal charts? Here are mine:

Attachments

• Angelica Birth Chart.jpg
    Angelica Birth Chart.jpg
    345.6 KB · Views: 16
  • astro_w2gw_01_angelica.2290.10670.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_angelica.2290.10670.gif
    53.2 KB · Views: 24

Julia Karmic Astrology

Hi Angelastro,

A strong indicator of past lives in the natal chart is the natal Moon and South Node.
Your Moon is in Leo, which indicates past lives as someone looked up to and admired.
Past lives will be rulers, autocrats, despots or benefactors. Persons on the stage, actors or actress are also possible.

Past lives would have involved families with a great deal of pride, no matter how humble. This soul should not let pride get in the way of having needs met. The family ancestral line can be quite warmhearted as well.

Your North Node is in Leo as well. The Moon conjunct your NN shows us that you have been working on balancing Leo and Aquarius energy for a number of past lives. In this life you are to use the positive sign energy of both the south and north nodes. And to bring skills and abilities from the south node into the present.

The South Node in Aquarius was in past lives quirky, eccentric and a rebel, caught up in societal and group movements. This was the scientist with new ideas, and social reformers. In this life you are to bring in change in a gentle manner, using personal power and heart.

Julia

angelastro

Hi Angelastro,

A strong indicator of past lives in the natal chart is the natal Moon and South Node.
Your Moon is in Leo, which indicates past lives as someone looked up to and admired.
Past lives will be rulers, autocrats, despots or benefactors. Persons on the stage, actors or actress are also possible.

Past lives would have involved families with a great deal of pride, no matter how humble. This soul should not let pride get in the way of having needs met. The family ancestral line can be quite warmhearted as well.

Your North Node is in Leo as well. The Moon conjunct your NN shows us that you have been working on balancing Leo and Aquarius energy for a number of past lives. In this life you are to use the positive sign energy of both the south and north nodes. And to bring skills and abilities from the south node into the present.

The South Node in Aquarius was in past lives quirky, eccentric and a rebel, caught up in societal and group movements. This was the scientist with new ideas, and social reformers. In this life you are to bring in change in a gentle manner, using personal power and heart.

Julia
Wow! Thanks so much this is beautiful. I had been told that having ketu in my 7th house would mean that i have already experienced marriage and partners and i should not experience it again. But i like the idea of balance!

Julia Karmic Astrology

The natal chart represents the cosmic energy we bring into this incarnation.
This energy is from past lives and also new energy we wish to experience.

The nodal axis represents the soul goals past and present.

Karma is about balance.
So it is more productive to look at the nodes as an axis.

You have a 1/7 nodal axis. (You are in good company, I think almost everyone on this forum
is a 1/7.) :)

1/7 is about balancing self and others. In past lives the emphasis was upon others in your relationships. You lost sight of yourself however. In this life you wish to learn about how to stay true to yourself in the context of relating to others. How to meet both the needs of self with the needs of others. It is not either or, it is both.

And like most others here, you have a complex nodal dyad.

Your NN conjunct the moon means that you have been trying to balance self and others for many past lives. In this life you are meant to bring forward your past relationship skills and abilities to this life. So absolutely you are meant to have relationships. In past lives you were somewhat cold, detached and distant in relationships. In this life you are meant to have personal power in relationships, but also be more heart centered, warm and connected. This is emphasized by your Moon conjunct the NN. A need to be more emotionally connected in this life.

Your 7h Uranus in Aquarius conjunct the SN emphasizes this message, and you are going to feel pulled back into the cold distant stance in relationships.

In traditional astrology, Uranus indicates divorce or separation. This is not the case in karmic astrology, where Uranus is seen as a marker for past life difficulty making commitments or having intimacy in relationships. Uranus symbolizes change and in this life you have a chance to change the past life dynamic. The change can be internal, not necessarily a change of partners.

You are probably going to need freedom in relationships to be yourself, and may like unconventional arrangements. So you will be balancing freedom vs commitment. And being warm vs cool in partnerships.

The Uranus trine to Venus again emphasize this message of constructive emotional independence. This aspect is also giving you the potential for magnetic charm (along with your grand trine in fire) and makes for an excellent companion and friend. The Venus trine Neptune gives you an artistic, romantic and intuitive potential. With Venus square Pluto there is potential for secrets, manipulation, dysfunctional power struggles in romance.

I also want to note some other karmic points showing in your chart. It appears your current life father was a father in past lives (10h Sun). Saturn conjunct the father figure indicates a harsh disciplinarian or an absent father. The 4h Mars in Scorpio represents some sort of aggressive conflict with a parent or parent figure in past lives.

You are also looking not to be a young soul, but more intermediate to advanced level.
This is shown by the outer planets angular, and the nice balance between hard and easy energy in your chart.

You also have a number of squares, including a grand cross. You brought talents and abilities from past lives where you did quite well, but you also bit off some karma, to help you make more progress.

You have quite a lovely chart by the way. The double tipped grand trine in fire. The mini grand trine. A rare mystic rectangle. I love how your mini grand trine looks like a lid on your mystic rectangle, a lid slightly ajar. Releasing the contents of the mystic rectangle into your 7h of relationships. :)

Angelastro, I am curious, do you feel a natural affinity to astrology, does it come easy to you? The reason I ask is that I suspect you may have been an astrologer is some past lives.
Whenever I see a chart that is technically sophisticated, clever, or amusing, it makes me think it was purposeful. :)

angelastro

The natal chart represents the cosmic energy we bring into this incarnation.
This energy is from past lives and also new energy we wish to experience.

The nodal axis represents the soul goals past and present.

Karma is about balance.
So it is more productive to look at the nodes as an axis.

You have a 1/7 nodal axis. (You are in good company, I think almost everyone on this forum
is a 1/7.) :)

1/7 is about balancing self and others. In past lives the emphasis was upon others in your relationships. You lost sight of yourself however. In this life you wish to learn about how to stay true to yourself in the context of relating to others. How to meet both the needs of self with the needs of others. It is not either or, it is both.

And like most others here, you have a complex nodal dyad.

Your NN conjunct the moon means that you have been trying to balance self and others for many past lives. In this life you are meant to bring forward your past relationship skills and abilities to this life. So absolutely you are meant to have relationships. In past lives you were somewhat cold, detached and distant in relationships. In this life you are meant to have personal power in relationships, but also be more heart centered, warm and connected. This is emphasized by your Moon conjunct the NN. A need to be more emotionally connected in this life.

Your 7h Uranus in Aquarius conjunct the SN emphasizes this message, and you are going to feel pulled back into the cold distant stance in relationships.

In traditional astrology, Uranus indicates divorce or separation. This is not the case in karmic astrology, where Uranus is seen as a marker for past life difficulty making commitments or having intimacy in relationships. Uranus symbolizes change and in this life you have a chance to change the past life dynamic. The change can be internal, not necessarily a change of partners.

You are probably going to need freedom in relationships to be yourself, and may like unconventional arrangements. So you will be balancing freedom vs commitment. And being warm vs cool in partnerships.

The Uranus trine to Venus again emphasize this message of constructive emotional independence. This aspect is also giving you the potential for magnetic charm (along with your grand trine in fire) and makes for an excellent companion and friend. The Venus trine Neptune gives you an artistic, romantic and intuitive potential. With Venus square Pluto there is potential for secrets, manipulation, dysfunctional power struggles in romance.

I also want to note some other karmic points showing in your chart. It appears your current life father was a father in past lives (10h Sun). Saturn conjunct the father figure indicates a harsh disciplinarian or an absent father. The 4h Mars in Scorpio represents some sort of aggressive conflict with a parent or parent figure in past lives.

You are also looking not to be a young soul, but more intermediate to advanced level.
This is shown by the outer planets angular, and the nice balance between hard and easy energy in your chart.

You also have a number of squares, including a grand cross. You brought talents and abilities from past lives where you did quite well, but you also bit off some karma, to help you make more progress.

You have quite a lovely chart by the way. The double tipped grand trine in fire. The mini grand trine. A rare mystic rectangle. I love how your mini grand trine looks like a lid on your mystic rectangle, a lid slightly ajar. Releasing the contents of the mystic rectangle into your 7h of relationships. :)

Angelastro, I am curious, do you feel a natural affinity to astrology, does it come easy to you? The reason I ask is that I suspect you may have been an astrologer is some past lives.
Whenever I see a chart that is technically sophisticated, clever, or amusing, it makes me think it was purposeful. :)

Thanks so much for your detail this has been lovely! My father in this life has brain damage so he is disabled to a maturity of a 14 year old. Our relationship is distant and he lives farm but i always get a birthday and christmas card! The relationship with my mother is quite horrible right now as her new husband was a tyrant with me in the house.
To be quite honest astrology became an onsession for me just a few months ago. I am very interested in it! Spirituality in general is interesting to me. When i was maybe 4 i had an out of body experience but i havent since. I have quite good artistic talent i started at a level that was much higher than most and i hadnt prqcticed much as a child.. i am now taking visual art more seriously.