Hello

Witchyone

Hi everyone,

I've been into astrology half the time for years. I say half the time because I'm a true Gemini in one way...two completely different personalities cohabiting in one body, and one is mystical and other extremely pragmatic and skeptical of things that cannot be empirically proven. My two sides sometimes argue, sometimes team up, but usually just roll their eyes at one another.

Anyway, the mystical side if obviously strong, because here I am.

I am Gemini sun, Pisces moon, and Taurus rising. I feel like I know myself way better than most people. And then other times I feel like who I am is impossible to pin down, even for me.

I'm having some difficulties that are bringing all this up for me and inspiring me to explore my personality more from an astrological point of view.

Greetings!

WO

JUPITERASC

Hi everyone,

I've been into astrology half the time for years. I say half the time because I'm a true Gemini in one way...two completely different personalities cohabiting in one body, and one is mystical and other extremely pragmatic and skeptical of things that cannot be empirically proven. My two sides sometimes argue, sometimes team up, but usually just roll their eyes at one another.

Anyway, the mystical side if obviously strong, because here I am.

I am Gemini sun, Pisces moon, and Taurus rising. I feel like I know myself way better than most people. And then other times I feel like who I am is impossible to pin down, even for me.

I'm having some difficulties that are bringing all this up for me and inspiring me to explore my personality more from an astrological point of view.

Greetings!

WO
Hello Witchyone! I'm Humanitarian, a Vietnamese/Italian with a twist of Hakka Chinese!
Hey there, Humanitarian! I'm a little bee. Sting sting, pollinate.
The joke being the total absurdity of continuing to "greet" the accounts of members who have been gone years, or even decades. For that reason I picked the oldest, longest-absent account I found to "greet," knowing some posters would jump on the bandwagon. The results of which of course speak for themselves.

This is literally me, since I've bumped all the introduction threads from 2021 onwards,
and some threads in 2006

images

welcome to the forum, you sit next to a lot of Ghost Ship members lol.

siriusly spooky

HOW TO GRADUATE FROM ASTROLOGY 101 https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57956

ASTROLOGY FOR PAY - HOW TO DO IT discussion thread at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92935

NOTE FOR NEW MEMBERS :)

Registering and using multiple account IDs is not permitted.
Any such duplicate account IDs will be banned by moderators.
For Moderation and Administration purposes, no User IDs are deleted
or changed at the AW forum. You can delete any of your own posts at any time

or stop posting to the Forum if you want to leave the Forum.
You can restart posting any time you want if you decide to come back.

important to keep in mind that

There is no requirement for members to post comment - it's completely voluntary
ours is an astrological learning forum members practice astrological skills free
no one is paid
and
responses to threads are often from members who are beginners

with little or no experience but keen to learn by practice
members discuss interpreting their own charts to learn by practice

clearly we also have members with many years of astrological study completed
NEVERTHELESS many members have day jobs
and
those of our members who ARE professionals

unsurprisingly DO NOT provide a complete professional reading for free
I would suggest it may not be the most prudent idea to give one's real name or physical location
on forums like this for reasons of privacy and personal safety.

Not to frighten you, but since this is the internet, advise you not to use anything resembling your real name or to geolocate yourself; in other words, as much as possible, be X from ZYX.
Please do not give out personal information. No one here has a right or need to ask you to.

Witchyone

I read the Tibetan Book of the Dead on your advice. You're the real Queen/King Bee. Perhaps that why I give you a pass on annoying my ass off.

When we moved into our new home we also got the overgrown gardens of the elderly lady who once lived here. I'm uncovering and encouraging her plants, especially the native plants and the flowers bees and butterflies love. I'm feeding the birds and the hummingbirds. I'm working hard for them, and they're coming to visit, and it's the best soul medicine I've ever had.

Monk

Premium Member
Hi there Witchyone,
Your real first name wouldn't be Albus, would it?
9-19.png

Witchyone

Do the "Waggle Dance", I'm laughing with you, not at you, video is very interesting:-

Just humour, i'll supply the music:-
So funny! I love to dance too! I've also been thinking about adding a bee hive to my collection of outdoor loves.