Neptune is entering the 2nd deg. of Pisces

piercethevale

[a repost from the Country/Place sub forum...if the mods don't mind]

Greetings.
Some of you may have read/followed my thread in the 'Degree Symbols' sub-forum about my friend Malakye...who I used as an example of natal and progressed chart analysis by Sabian symbology. He considers himself a 'Gnostic Christian' [not the 'Greek' concept...but rather that of who buried their schrolls in the desert some 90 nor 100 miles from where the 'Dead Sea Scrolls' were found.]

I cast a progressed composite with his and my 'Yeshu'a' natal chart to find that a few weeks before the event in April 2013 his Asc/Desc becomes the 6th of Gemini/Sag. and his M.C./I.C. the 2nd degree of Pisces/Virgo...

As many of you probably have read my threads on retrograde Neptune these past couple of years you know that I predicted a major re-evaluation and change in the 'Marketplace'... Neptune had gone Rx back to the 1st degree of Pisces and then went direct Nov. 11th. [Again: the Sabian for the 1st deg. of Pisces is "The Marketplace"...keyword [Rudhyar's] is "Commerce"...

...now pay very close attention...

NEPTUNE ENTERS THE 2ND DEG. OF PISCES ...

DECEMBER 28TH PEOPLE...!!!​

...TOMORROW HERE...ALREADY THERE EAST OF NEW FOUNDLAND...

[ibid.]

"A SQUIRREL HIDING FROM HUNTERS.

KEYNOTE: The individual's need both to ensure his future subsistence and to protect himself from aggressive social elements.

The squirrel not only has to hide and store food for the winter, but to be on the lockout for the dangers involved in gathering this food supply. Social processes always cast strong shadows, The individual is never certain of being safe among his fellowmen, once the process of individualization — with its negative aspects, competition, social aggressivity and greed — forces the breakdown of the organic tribal state of mankind during the archaic ages.

This second stage symbol contrasts with the first. It warns of the dangers of life in society during an era of exacerbated individualism, when violence is a possibility never to be dismissed. The need for SELF-PROTECTION and caution is ever present."

...this could be the 'rough' period adhead that my clairvoyant friend, Clarisse, warned me of... Store water, food...be prepared to stay low for as much as 3 weeks to a month... I pray that nothing like 'that' occurs...but please, my friends... BE Safe... keep eyes and ears open... If any sort of violence breaks out...
PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE NEGATIVE!

...BUT hold fast TO freedom!

...praying for us all... ptv

!4C

As many of you probably have read my threads on retrograde Neptune these past couple of years you know that I predicted a major re-evaluation and change in the 'Marketplace'... Neptune had gone Rx back to the 1st degree of Pisces and then went direct Nov. 11th. [Again: the Sabian for the 1st deg. of Pisces is "The Marketplace"...keyword [Rudhyar's] is "Commerce"...
Does that include currency and financial investment markets?

It's obvious now that free-market capitalism could be dead indefinitely. Central banks have dug into a permanent position of activism through direct market participation (actually manipulation). This has changed the fundamental behavior of the markets in a way that forces other participants into a struggle for survival. Of course, high-speed algorithmic trading has also had a major impact as well. I wonder where we will be 15 years from now.

piercethevale

It's obvious now that free-market capitalism could be dead indefinitely. Central banks have dug into a permanent position of activism through direct market participation (actually manipulation). This has changed the fundamental behavior of the markets in a way that forces other participants into a struggle for survival. Of course, high-speed algorithmic trading has also had a major impact as well. I wonder where we will be 15 years from now.

read my threads...

I'm not studied in Economics beyond 1st year college, so ....

piercethevale

By the way...that a most powerful sign and degree for your M.C. ...read my thread "Birthchart of Jesus?"...it was His Part of Soul... it is the "HOW" of your chart in a 'Spiritual Sabian Interpretation'...