I have lots of Scorpio

astro_w2gw_05_mary_hp_28791_15373.gif

I have a lot of Scorpio going on...stellium In 8th. I never been in a true relationship because I'm a hopeless romantic who is looking for the one. This Scorpio is conservative and shy. What do you see in my chart that might explain who I am and why I'm not good with relationships in general. Thanks for any input and observations. ;)

flea

A byword for scorpio to me is INTENSITY. Feelings are felt and cannot be ignored. So the challenge is to feel and move through your emotions in a positive and honest way. How does that feel to you?

A byword for scorpio to me is INTENSITY. Feelings are felt and cannot be ignored. So the challenge is to feel and move through your emotions in a positive and honest way. How does that feel to you?

I can be very intense, to others they associate it with anger but i'm fairly calm and mostly cheerful. I just feel lonely and Different, a bit unique. I will never change though, stubbornness is a well known trait we have. One thing for sure is that I'm honest. It's just a matter of acceptance. That feels like a great response, thanks. ;)

I'm new to writing in these communities but it a good way to express yourself and learn as well.

Wow, quite an amazing chart. Something that jumps out (other than that major stellium) is that you lack fire and air. I think that is quite difficult, in that you may feel very intensely bound to your emotional, subjective nature. You probably find it difficult to relate to others in a way that feels non-threatening to them, and you may find it hard to become motivated in general. For a scorpio stellium, you have some very nice planets grouped together...you have everything (and then some!) of what it takes to deeply engage in life, but you might really benifit from physical stuff like dance or sport and also a bit of humor and levity.

Also, with saturn/pluto in your 7th, relationships will bring you a bit of anxiety. You should try not to rush into any relationship that is really a comitment until after your saturn return (age 28-30).

Last edited:
Wow, quite an amazing chart. Something that jumps out (other than that major stellium) is that you lack fire and air. I think that is quite difficult, in that you may feel very intensely bound to your emotional, subjective nature. You probably find it difficult to relate to others in a way that feels non-threatening to them, and you may find it hard to become motivated in general. For a scorpio stellium, you have some very nice planets grouped together...you have everything (and then some!) of what it takes to deeply engage in life, but you might really benifit from physical stuff like dance or sport and also a bit of humor and levity.

I would love to have more fire because to me they stand for motivation, something I very much lack. Even my younger brother, who has most of his planets in Leo has things more together than me. My sister is also a Leo, smart people those fire signs. I love air signs, especially Aquarius because they are so easy-going and move around so care-free. Instead of envy, I would rather admire and learn from them. But I have to wait for times when I feel impulsive and edgy to move ahead and try new things because of my lack of motivation. I always sit it all on mars in Capricorn as being the late-bloomer..poor Capricorn sitting in the middle of a pool of water. I'm thankful for that bit of earth as it keeps me grounded. My emotional nature lol I sing karaoke when I'm alone but in the middle of some songs, I almost start to cry and than say the song is too emotional....but it's just me. I have trouble relating to people because I can tell people are nervous or don't trust me. My intensity can make me seem angry but when someone gives me a chance they realize that I'm not that bad, and that I actually have a good sense of humor. I take Zumba dance classes with my mom and sister, kick boxing, aqua exercise..and just regular exercising. I love the dinner theatre and plays that are funny. Laughing is my favorite thing in the whole world :happy:

Thanks for your reply. It was right on...

Also, with saturn/pluto in your 7th, relationships will bring you a bit of anxiety. You should try not to rush into any relationship that is really a comitment until after your saturn return (age 28-30).

I was just thinking of those signs because they are in the house of relationships. I'm scared of intimacy because I'm totally insecure and don't know how to act, what to say. Even eye-contact alone makes me anxious so i face down or look around instead. I was just reading about Saturn return. I'm 29 now so my lack of relationships must mean my late-blooming self (mars in Capricorn, Saturn in the 7 th house) has made up my mind for me to wait until I'm in my thirties and plus guys normally are more mature at this age also. That will help my lack of self-esteem, a mature person who is patient and not into flings or casual relationships. Someone who is strong enough to break down the wall of insecurity and emotions and not give up on me and accepts me for who I am :alien: lol. Saturn return really makes a person really evaluate their life and themselves..I been doing so much thinking lately and trying to figure out what to do. Research, research, research..good thing it's a passion of mine :sideways: Thanks for clearing a lot of things out..so I can figure things out. It's starting to make sense.

Too much Aquarius

I agree with twelfthnight, wow amazing chart!!

Can I ask what sort of work do you do?
Your chart co ruler, Neptune conjuncting the mc is interesting.

Although Im only a novice, I'm a recent convert to whole signs thanks to a professional astrologer who put me on to it and now my chart makes more sense.
Anyway using whole signs your whole stellium ends up in the 9th house!
(Religion, higher learning, overseas travel and foreigners.)
Does that help your chart make any more sense?
Mars, the co ruler of the 9th house ends up in the 11th house

Salme

amazing chart. you must be a very sexy and attractive woman and definitely need to be appreciated and admired as such. though it might require some work. like to stop projecting your own emotions on the others too much. this is about learning to use your emtion like your decorations. sparkling magnetic eyes is usually associated with sign.
mars and sun ususally represent animus an ideal image of a man in your chart. also their placement in the houses indicates what you might expect from a relationship. thus i suggest you need a man who would transform you, really change something in your life (sun in the 8th) house, some intense experiense, maybe even painful in a way. also he should have some relation to your career. either he promotes you or you both work together. something of a kind.
usually too much Scorpio is resolved through Taurus. specially you have Chiron there. singing or music, expressive art like drawing really big canvas or making sculpture, investing in art, decorating your place - this transforms the excessive energy. or... just simply beating a punching bag, power workouts helps to also discharge the excess.

SniperBomber328

Can you imagine if all that was located in the 1st House! What intensity and magnetivity <-----is that a word? It would produce. Not too mention a diverse personality, but allthemore, a 8th House placement is just as intense, since it has too do with private matters.

StillOne

I'd be sure to research your chiron position. If you draw aspects, chiron becomes the apex of a boomerang yod. Your stellium being the boomerang.

Some astrologers don't consider chiron significant enough to be part of a yod but as the apex of a yod some do consider them. I think in this scenario it is definitely worth looking at.

I think this is a extremely fascinating aspect of your chart and highly karmic as you get 4 oppositions to chiron from your stellium and as the boomerang aspect to "resolve" your yod. Also being in the 8th house (or 9th)!! Both houses being very significant to karma and spirituality.

To get to know your yod you'll have to research the quincunx aspects.
Here's info on yods and boomerang yods:
http://www.lunarliving.org/astrology/yod_boomerang.shtml

I'd suggest pm'ing R4ven, she is our resident expert on chiron and I would bet she'd be interested in taking a look at your chart.

Last edited:

ptolomy

dear Weepingraven

I think that the Saturn conjunct Pluto in the 7th house is most likely the reason you have relationship difficulties,Especially as it is in Libra as well which is another 7th connection.My experience of Saturn Pluto configurations is that they have a continuous destructuring principle about them.
Pluto wont allow any Saturn structuring that is not viable.Consequently many 7th house issues will be constantly monitored by Pluto for Viability.If Saturn is holding onto anything that is outworn Pluto will take it apart.
So logic says that whatever relationships you are in need to be regularly accessed as to whether they have out worn their time or become un usefull for relationship development,Its better that when you do get into a close personal relationship that you regularly consciously consider whether the relationship is viable,and if you notice something about the relationship that isnt,then to do something about it consciously rather than wait for Pluto to do its ruthless business.
All this advice makes what ive said sound easy,but it obviously isnt to easy to look for problems that are generally unconscious,so what ive recommended will take quite an effort,especially in self honesty.

Love2Know

omg geezus are you the one that started the emo movement?????????? *she says as she obsessively watches crime/murder shows

SniperBomber328

By the way in using whole signs, I think most of your planets would shift over to the 9th house. I think the relationship problem may stem from Virgo being the ruler of your 7th house cusp. Which virgos are known not to shine in the "romantic and love" department. They are more conservative.