Venus in 12 th house people?

Scherzy

I have Venus in Taurus,but in 12th house.
I wonder anyone experienced 12th house venus ?
Or what do you think about this aspect?
Also my venus opposite lilith and square my natal uranus.
Does this aspects make natal ugly,or add tendencies to forbidden love ?
or complexs about appearance or money?
I have heard that this aspect increase feminine energy also.
I will be waiting for your comments:)

If you want you can look at my natal btw

Attachments

• job.jpg
    job.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 40

Hkk

Account Closed
I have Venus in Taurus,but in 12th house.
I wonder anyone experienced 12th house venus ?
Or what do you think about this aspect?
Also my venus opposite lilith and square my natal uranus.
Does this aspects make natal ugly,or add tendencies to forbidden love ?
or complexs about appearance or money?
I have heard that this aspect increase feminine energy also.
I will be waiting for your comments:)

If you want you can look at my natal btw

Hey, can you tell us what your Venus in 12th is like for you. How it plays out? I’ve read so much about it being deceptive hidden love etc.

ashriia

I have a 12th house venus.

Sometimes the definition is very literal- romantic love or the partnership becomes a prison. I love my venus in the 12th though for her many interests and gifts working out of the 12th house.

Hkk

Account Closed
I have a 12th house venus.

Sometimes the definition is very literal- romantic love or the partnership becomes a prison. I love my venus in the 12th though for her many interests and gifts working out of the 12th house.

Thank you. What do u find lovely about Venus in 12th

Hkk

Account Closed
I have a 12th house venus too. It works wonderful for me. 12th house venus people could have beautiful feet than average. Also, remember that the 12th house is also the house of hidden enemies. With venus in it it shows that your hidden enemies are women.

Oh really? Can you give tell me how Venus in 12th plays out for you. Examples would be good. Thanx x

Scherzy

I have a 12th house venus too. It works wonderful for me. 12th house venus people could have beautiful feet than average. Also, remember that the 12th house is also the house of hidden enemies. With venus in it it shows that your hidden enemies are women.

Yes yes yes !
What are your other experiences?

ashriia

Thank you. What do u find lovely about Venus in 12th

IMO, the house venus is in describes what we find beautiful/attractive/interesting. Working from the 12th, perspectives on beauty take on a neptunian theme.

With regard to troubled partners mentioned in another post-- in my younger years my love interests were often homeless teens when young, some were institutionalized for depression when young too, ex-druggies also. So I have attracted "troubled" people. As I've aged, I'm far more discriminating about people I bring into my life, and what I can't have around me. But I still have a heart about it.

ashriia

lol. my hidden enemies are men. and my feet are ugly. :lol:
I wish I had cute feet though--i used to. I have very high arches though.:andy:

helike13

IMO, the house venus is in describes what we find beautiful/attractive/interesting. Working from the 12th, perspectives on beauty take on a neptunian theme.

Yes, I've always had virtual girlfriends. Quite Neptunian.

I have venus in Pisces in the 11th.
I think having venus neptune aspects is quite a strong venus to have.
I Know others with it too.

I feel that it can have dream like qualities.
Like I’ve been told by a lot of others that I seemed like a dream type girlfriend.
Also I noticed over the years how at times it would make people just fall for me and sometimes they wouldn’t even know why..... people would say they dreamed about me.
Or other 12th house venus i know.

Definitely attracted artistic kinda people over the years, noticed they always make a song about me trying to explain their feelings.

Also notice I do get of people telling me lies a lot.. like men in the past have made up lies. Pretending they are a victim of some kinda to try initiate conversation or start a friendship.. not all but a lot.

Also I’ve had women suddenly become drawn to me also out of nowhere also.

I got a very creative and spiritual side. Think people seem to be drawn to that.

I do think it really does depend on the aspect and position tho,
I know others with it.. and have seen it play out in multiple different ways.

Hkk

Account Closed

With regard to troubled partners mentioned in another post-- in my younger years my love interests were often homeless teens when young, some were institutionalized for depression when young too, ex-druggies also. So I have attracted "troubled" people. As I've aged, I'm far more discriminating about people I bring into my life, and what I can't have around me. But I still have a heart about it.

That must have been harsh. Thanks for the insight

I have Venus in Taurus in the 12th house.

Conjunct Sun & Mars (both in Aries), opposition to Moon in Scorpio.

So yes, I attract troubled lovers; I am very loyal. I remain attached to people long after I stop talking to them. Have you ever heard the Uma Thurman quote "I still love the people I have loved, even if I cross the street to avoid them?" 1000% Hard to tell what's the Venus and what's the Moon in there, but I think it's Scorpio Moon crossing the street and Taurus Venus continuing to love people, even when I can't stand them.