Venus in Scorpio, Mars on the seven house, Bad luck in love? Forever?

Kekerina

Venus in Scorpio, Mars and chiron on the seven house, Bad luck in love? Forever?

Hello guys i'm wondering if you could please help me to read my nathal chart i have Venus on Scorpio in the 9 house and Mars on Virgo and chiron in the 7 house, im new really new in this...but i think that i may have bad luck in love, i mean i read in a various places that i could have divorce, i am on a relationship now, but on my previous i move to the house of my ex and he dump me for another girl and i don't have at th time a place to live so i live with him and he was the boyfriend of the girl, it was really a nightmare because he was having relations with her and me, he was only using me and later he kick me out of the house i slept in the streets, it was a hard time living in friends houses then go back to the house of my mother and then meet the father of my son he is very different but im worried, also im wondering if i will have a house some day because i don't want to be in that situation on the streets again.
Here is my nathal chart:
(well i'm triying to upload but the internet it really slow, i'm from Venezuela we have really bad internet)

c88eES.png

Last edited: